PDA

View Full Version : CANADIANS!!!!!!!!!..........HAve you seen Elasta QP

Aalize
03-02-2003, 01:18 PM
Has anyone in the Mississauga/Ontario/Brampton area seen Elasta QP Mango butter anywhere? If so can you please provide me with the name of the store and the location.

Thanks in advance

SweetAfrica
03-02-2003, 07:02 PM
I haven't seen this anywhere - but if I do I'll let you know.

naturalchick
03-02-2003, 08:09 PM
HI, I'm not too sure if they had the mango butter. But if you're in Toronto I saw some Elasta QP products in a hair product store on Bloor and Yonge. Sorry but I don't know the name of the store but it was on the left hand side not far from Lush. They seemed to have alot of products though, hth.

Joy1972
03-05-2003, 06:20 PM
Yes, I' ve see it but it' s in a beauty store in Montreal. I was thinking about to buy it soon.

Joy

NappilyEverAfter
03-26-2003, 02:40 AM
I was wondering the same thing. I will check Discount Beauty Supplies to see if they have it but I doubt they will :( I really want to try this product. And sadly we don't get Carol's Daughter products here either :cry:

NEA ;0)

maiyanna
03-26-2003, 03:55 PM
okay, i'll let you guys in on the secret location. I found it in a beautly supply store in pickering- Brock and Kingston road area. If you need some more details PM me. They fly off the shelves pretty quickly though

Aalize
03-26-2003, 08:35 PM
I found the mango butter at http://www.abantu.com it was 8.99 or something like that.

Miss Phatty
04-30-2003, 04:58 PM
I'm probably really late, but there is a store in Brampton that carries it. The name of the store is African Beauty Supplies (the same store is also in Sheridan Mall), at Kennedy and Queen St. It's across from Central Peel Highschool. PM me if you need more info.