PDA

View Full Version : Philly Napptural Opens Natural Hair Studio!

phillyflower
09-25-2006, 09:59 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Indigofera Natural Hair and Skin Studio Opens Doors In Philadelphia

Maya Shipman
info@indigofera.com

215-525-3594

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, September 2006.

With six years of holistic beauty experience to her credit, entrepreneur Chanelle Washington is opening the doors of her highly anticipated Indigofera Natural Hair and Skin Studio in Philadelphia's West Oak Lane area. The studio's Grand Opening will be on Saturday, September 30th, from 11am to 8pm.

Offering her own line of plant-based body care in signature scents, Chanelle's retail space features "treasures for body, mind & soul." Some client favorites are Silken Body Butter, Soy Candles, Body Elixir, and Herbal Hair Butter.

Imagine a tranquil urban escape inspired by the company's signature lavender hues and natural design with traces of the Diaspora.

"Indigofera represents the unique beauty and benefits of the Earth's gifts" said Chanelle.

In addition, Indigofera provides natural hair & skin care services including lock styling, and exfoliating hand treatments. Free comprehensive consultations are performed to explore the true needs of clients.

The new Indigofera home emphasizes holistic wellness and relaxation. Client's senses are heightened by Indigofera's own blend of aromatic herbal teas and therapeutic touch. To add to the experience, Indigofera welcomes each client with complementary hand treatment. Indigofera values the complete client experience.

Clients can also look forward to finding eclectic boutique items. The studio features artwork and apparel from independent designers, such as Brooklyn-based artists Leileith Co., New Bein', and Distinctive Darlings.

As part of Indigofera's Grand Opening, guests can experience on-site hand treatments, a natural hair care workshop offered by author and international natural beauty expert Nekhena Evans, live musical performances, and product giveaways.

"It is a blessing to see my vision blossom. My goal is to promote beauty and wellness through the Indigofera collection and premier services." said Chanelle.

Indigofera
Premium Plant Based
Body Care

215-525-3594
info@indigofera.com

blaqueskimo
09-26-2006, 12:20 AM
WOW!!! Wish I could be there to celebrate! Congratulations,this is wonderful.Candace

Sharonda71
09-27-2006, 01:21 AM
How absolutely wonderful, Congratulations to you!!

chilite
09-27-2006, 11:35 AM
Success to you!

toya_moore
01-06-2007, 12:16 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Indigofera Natural Hair and Skin Studio Opens Doors In Philadelphia

Maya Shipman
info@indigofera.com
215-525-3594

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, September 2006.
With six years of holistic beauty experience to her credit, entrepreneur Chanelle Washington is opening the doors of her highly anticipated Indigofera Natural Hair and Skin Studio in Philadelphia's West Oak Lane area. The studio's Grand Opening will be on Saturday, September 30th, from 11am to 8pm.

Offering her own line of plant-based body care in signature scents, Chanelle's retail space features "treasures for body, mind & soul." Some client favorites are Silken Body Butter, Soy Candles, Body Elixir, and Herbal Hair Butter.

Imagine a tranquil urban escape inspired by the company's signature lavender hues and natural design with traces of the Diaspora.

"Indigofera represents the unique beauty and benefits of the Earth's gifts" said Chanelle.

In addition, Indigofera provides natural hair & skin care services including lock styling, and exfoliating hand treatments. Free comprehensive consultations are performed to explore the true needs of clients.

The new Indigofera home emphasizes holistic wellness and relaxation. Client's senses are heightened by Indigofera's own blend of aromatic herbal teas and therapeutic touch. To add to the experience, Indigofera welcomes each client with complementary hand treatment. Indigofera values the complete client experience.

Clients can also look forward to finding eclectic boutique items. The studio features artwork and apparel from independent designers, such as Brooklyn-based artists Leileith Co., New Bein', and Distinctive Darlings.

As part of Indigofera's Grand Opening, guests can experience on-site hand treatments, a natural hair care workshop offered by author and international natural beauty expert Nekhena Evans, live musical performances, and product giveaways.

"It is a blessing to see my vision blossom. My goal is to promote beauty and wellness through the Indigofera collection and premier services." said Chanelle.

Indigofera
Premium Plant Based
Body Care

215-525-3594
info@indigofera.com
[/b]

How is your salon doing?

phillyflower
01-18-2007, 03:19 PM
How is your salon doing?
[/b]

God is Awesome!

Our business is blossoming.

Be have a great clientele, a new hair care collection, a magazine launching this spring and the list goes on. I am so grateful to my clients and service team. We create a truly amazing experience!

What can I say Go For It, and don't look back.

Go to my myspace page for details

Blessings,
PhillyFlower, Owner
Indigofera

Shatani
02-21-2009, 12:30 AM
hey miss lady...how are you doing?? i thought about you today and wondered how its going and hoped business is still booming for you. how bout an update?

nappty1
03-31-2009, 05:22 AM
I actually spoke with Channelle this weekend, she called me in reference to her hair care products to do a phone survery. She no longer has the shop in Philly anymore and she said she is just focusing on the business of getting her products out and improving them. She is also teaching classes and does seminars. She is located out in NC....I was really surprised to speak with her. I love her products...all natuaral and they smell great. They also make my her healthy and shiny.

hey miss lady...how are you doing?? i thought about you today and wondered how its going and hoped business is still booming for you. how bout an update?
[/b]