PDA

View Full Version : Delayed Orders From Naani

Rozaroni
09-27-2006, 09:29 AM
http://www.naanishoppe.com/turnaround.html
[/b]

I was going to look for this thread because I received my last order exactly a week after I placed it, which was quite a surprise.
[/b]

Looks like NeAisha has had an epiphany: "Sucky Service - New Beginnings" (http://naani.com/Blog/?p=5)

Clever
09-27-2006, 09:36 AM
Do a search we had a 10 page forum going on about there service. Check it out. There PRODUCTS are fantastic... there just a lil slow with shipping em.

Im glad she apologized. I do love there stuff... :D

Rozaroni
09-27-2006, 09:39 AM
Do a search we had a 10 page forum going on about there service. Check it out. There PRODUCT are fantastic... there just a lil slow with shipping em.
[/b]

No need to search. Believe me, I know about the previous thread - but it is now locked due to the 10 page limit.

justice4alw
09-27-2006, 10:19 AM
Looks like NeAisha has had an epiphany: "Sucky Service - New Beginnings" (http://naani.com/Blog/?p=5)
[/b]

Hmmmm ... interesting ... I'd love to see Naani do a turnaround ... As has already been attested, they make a superior product, but the customer service ... well, you know ...

Thanks, Roz, for bringing this to us ...

cateyesmd
09-27-2006, 01:21 PM
WOW --- I just may do an order to test the "shipping waters".

I just orderd a $60+ order. I'll let you know when I get it.

llyons
09-27-2006, 06:51 PM
I placed an order last week and the product was on my doorstep in 3 days.

AutumnRain
09-27-2006, 08:55 PM
I also ordered products from Naani and recieved them within a week. I had a problem with one of the products about a month later and again it was handled right away and with good service.

cateyesmd
09-28-2006, 05:25 AM
Update: My order has been processed and scheduled for shipment on 9/27/06.

Now that's what I'm talking about Naani. Get it on!!!!

linn
09-28-2006, 08:20 AM
I ordered in late July expecting the worst and got my products within a week. Her products are glorius and I'm glad she is addressing past problems. My only fear is that when you start loving a product too much it seems as though either the product changes or the business goes under. I'm hoping and praying that neither happens to Naani.

Thanks for posting this!

tommie
09-28-2006, 10:47 AM
I ordered in late July expecting the worst and got my products within a week. Her products are glorius and I'm glad she is addressing past problems. My only fear is that when you start loving a product too much it seems as though either the product changes or the business goes under. I'm hoping and praying that neither happens to Naani.

Thanks for posting this!
[/b]

I would also like to add my share of the kuodos to Naani's improved service. I placed an order about two weeks ago and I was pleasantly surprised when it showed up about 4 days later. Go NAANI!!!!

tharris36
09-28-2006, 05:30 PM
This is really great to hear! I was very conflicted about further ordering from them because of the crap service.

Since I started mixing my own loc stuff I probably am not going to order much more anyway, but at least if I give inand purchase a conditioning rinse or shampoo I can feel GOOD about it.

brownatural
09-29-2006, 08:47 AM
The girl who gave Naani the heads up ought to be thanked, because I don't think Naani was listening to anybody else. But oh well the proof will be in the pudding.

I order from Sista's place for Naani products and you get your stuff fast. I'm so glad Sista is selling those good smelling Naani products.

I still think Naani ought to make it up to us by offering an apology here as well as sending out a newsletter with some make up apology (with discounts). :rolleyes:

I replied on her blog as "Ann."

cateyesmd
09-29-2006, 09:01 AM
The girl who gave Naani the heads up ought to be thanked, because I don't think Naani was listening to anybody else. But oh well the proof will be in the pudding.

I order from Sista's place for Naani products and you get your stuff fast. I'm so glad Sista is selling those good smelling Naani products.

I still think Naani ought to make it up to us by offering an apology here as well as sending out a newsletter with some make up apology (with discounts). :rolleyes:

I replied on her blog as "Ann."
[/b]

Where is Sista's place?

Rozaroni
09-29-2006, 09:36 AM
Where is Sista's place?
[/b]

Sista's Place Product Page (http://www.sistasplace.biz/categories.php?cat=54&PHPSESSID=50562810a702a73c66983b650908d124)

cateyesmd
09-29-2006, 11:08 AM
Sista's Place Product Page (http://www.sistasplace.biz/categories.php?cat=54&PHPSESSID=50562810a702a73c66983b650908d124)
[/b]

Thanks...I never knew, and probably many others also, there was somewhere else to order Naani products.

I enjoyed seeing the site because it reminded me that I wanted to look at some of the Burt's Bee products again to see if any would be good for my locs.

cateyesmd
09-29-2006, 05:00 PM
WOW --- I just may do an order to test the "shipping waters".
I just orderd a $60+ order. I'll let you know when I get it.
[/b]

HOLD ON TO YOUR LOCS PEOPLE...........................................

I received my order TODAY.....2 DAYS.....How AWESOME is that! I can't wait to use some of the products, which will probably be in a few days or Sunday at the earliest since I just have my locs retwisted yesterday.

Seven
10-20-2006, 02:06 PM
She's back to her old ways. I placed an order the first of the month. -- Nothing

No product. No call back. Nada.

Can someone say blacklisted. <_<

oh mr. credit card company man......

NyckeiXXIV
10-20-2006, 07:45 PM
Just when I was about to be suckered back in... -_-

FoxyLox
10-20-2006, 08:06 PM
I placed the order on Friday and received my products that Monday. Go figure!

blessedada
12-07-2006, 01:34 PM
My sister has been waiting three weeks for her Naani order and they haven&#39;t been answering the phone or returning her six messages. Anyone have an inside track on getting some info on her order?

Seven
12-07-2006, 01:47 PM
Dang. I was really hoping that she pull the thing off. I rec&#39;d my order a month and some days after placing it. When my 2nd phone call went unreturned I called the credit card company. Maybe that put a little fire under her.

I would suggest your sister call the cc company and keep stepping. Good luck and keep us posted.

tharris36
12-08-2006, 09:15 AM
To be fair, this IS the holiday season, and most businesses are experiencing a high quantity of orders, BUT she should still at the very least be calling her customers and letting them know!

blessedada
12-13-2006, 03:44 PM
Well, they finally replied to my sister&#39;s emails. (She had tried to call the credit card company, but since she used a debit card they told her they couldn&#39;t help.) Someone from Naani sent her an email saying they had problems with their computer and her order must have gotten lost in the transition. They promised to send her order out today by 7:00pm, but she had to send them her order again because they claimed they didn&#39;t have a copy of it at all. They said they had only received one email from her (though she has sent several) but had no excuse for not returning her several voicemail messages. My sister is happy to be getting her products (she has been waiting on them so she can start locs), but said that the company was not sympathetic to her situation and didn&#39;t even apologize for their mix up. Interestingly enough, there was no mix up when it came to her payment. They took that out of her account over two weeks ago. She doesn&#39;t want to have to order from them again. Can anyone recommend another product she can use that is as good for maintaining her locs? Thanks!

Rozaroni
12-13-2006, 11:20 PM
She doesn&#39;t want to have to order from them again. Can anyone recommend another product she can use that is as good for maintaining her locs? Thanks!
[/b]

If your sister really likes the products, I&#39;d suggest she try ordering them from Curlmart (http://www.curlmart.com/Naanis-Naturals-p-1-c-78.html)

Their customer service is excellent.

Nimaya
12-29-2006, 07:28 PM
I find it really strange that you can order their products from wholesalers and get it much quicker. Does that make sense??

britni
12-29-2006, 07:36 PM
^^^Good question. Maybe ordering from wholesalers cuts out the middleman therefore preventing any delays? :dunno:

MoBell195
12-30-2006, 09:24 AM
I think it&#39;s because they ship things to wholesalers in bulk and orders from the wholesalers come from that, while they make orders directly to them fresh. That means you&#39;re getting fresher product when you get it direct, but you go through a more reliable/predictable process when you get it from the wholesaler.

Nimaya
12-30-2006, 12:07 PM
OK - that makes some sense. Thanks, cos that was really puzzling me :)

blessedada
01-06-2007, 12:37 PM
Just a quick update. My sister just received her products yesterday. (over 7 weeks after ordering them) They sent her a free loc butter for her trouble so she feels a little better about their poor customer service. I don&#39;t know if she will ever order from them again, but since she now has extra butter, she probably won&#39;t need to for a while anyway.

AutumnRain
01-29-2007, 12:49 PM
Wow... seven weeks! How does she like her products? I&#39;ve used naani and her products are great! :)

Epiphany_Castro
01-29-2007, 08:05 PM
If I order naani again it will be thru naturallycurly.com I cannot handle that wait...

Twinkie
02-01-2007, 07:54 AM
I ordered Naani from Sista&#39;s Place. Why doesn&#39;t Naani just start only selling stuff through online stores? They could put a "where to buy us" page on their Web site.

NadaJ
02-01-2007, 08:16 AM
I saw their turnaround time is 2-3 days...think this is true?

Twinkie
02-01-2007, 12:42 PM
I saw their turnaround time is 2-3 days...think this is true?
[/b]

I think so. I ordered something from them 2 days ago. They just sent it out today and said I should get it within 2-3 business days. What I like about Sista&#39;s Place is I can save on shipping by ordering from different companies there. Plus you can buy product samples there.

CurleeDST
02-04-2007, 06:45 PM
I just ordered sample sizes of naani from Sista&#39;s Place. I like I can order sample sizes before committing to full sizes.

I think so. I ordered something from them 2 days ago. They just sent it out today and said I should get it within 2-3 business days. What I like about Sista&#39;s Place is I can save on shipping by ordering from different companies there. Plus you can buy product samples there.
[/b]

blackcoffee
02-04-2007, 09:12 PM
I tried to do a search for Sista&#39;s Place and couldn&#39;t find it. What is the website address?

And what products do you order by Naani to maintain your locs? I saw a few things but being a newly loc&#39;d, weren&#39;t sure what products would be best.

CurleeDST
02-04-2007, 11:13 PM
Here is the link http://www.sistasplace.biz/hairtypes.php. I don&#39;t have locs YET but did order some of her products b/c they all get rave reviews and my hair is natural so I figured I would start there and see how well I can 2-strand twist my hair with them.

I tried to do a search for Sista&#39;s Place and couldn&#39;t find it. What is the website address?

And what products do you order by Naani to maintain your locs? I saw a few things but being a newly loc&#39;d, weren&#39;t sure what products would be best.
[/b]

NadaJ
02-07-2007, 09:37 AM
I love Oyin, but I wanted to give Naani products a try. I ordered from Oyin on 1/25--still processing. Ordered from Naani 2/1--my products were shipped today.

Hope they don&#39;t freeze on my doorstep like my skin products did :)

NadaJ
02-20-2007, 09:13 PM
Update: Ya&#39;ll don&#39;t laugh okay...so Naani emailed me via USPS that my order would be on the way on 2/7. Then it changed from "shipped" to say USPS was electronically notified. My package arrived today, 2/20! Okay, not bad, right??

I ordered 1 loc butter in the Aida scent, a bottle of moisturizing shampoo and a bottle of hair oil. They were out of hair oil, so instead of refunding my $8.95, they sent me 2 Aida loc butters and a Yummy loc butter in the thick formula. I mean, I guess that&#39;s okay, but why not just return my money? I hope I like this stuff, because I certainly have enough of it.

Tweets
03-28-2007, 09:29 PM
I ordered from naani in the past and never had problems but now it&#39;s going on two weeks since I placed an order and I haven&#39;t heard from them since re: shipping. I tried calling but the phone goes unanswered, so does my emails.

I think I&#39;m gonna have to call my cc company and try Sistas Place or Curlmart.

AutumnRain
03-28-2007, 10:47 PM
Update: Ya&#39;ll don&#39;t laugh okay...so Naani emailed me via USPS that my order would be on the way on 2/7. Then it changed from "shipped" to say USPS was electronically notified. My package arrived today, 2/20! Okay, not bad, right??

I ordered 1 loc butter in the Aida scent, a bottle of moisturizing shampoo and a bottle of hair oil. They were out of hair oil, so instead of refunding my $8.95, they sent me 2 Aida loc butters and a Yummy loc butter in the thick formula. I mean, I guess that&#39;s okay, but why not just return my money? I hope I like this stuff, because I certainly have enough of it.
[/b]

Seems to me like they were trying to make up for the inconvenience of not having the product.

NadaJ
03-29-2007, 07:10 PM
^^Yes, they did try. I acknowledged this. But as my first order, I didn&#39;t know if I&#39;d like their products. Low and behold, I like the product, but can&#39;t stand the smell. And now I have two.

They did give me a refund however. I recognize it as a good-faith effort. But again, I have two of a product I probably won&#39;t ever use again.

Tweets
04-14-2007, 07:46 PM
Well after a month, I got one item of my order although I was charged for two. I tried calling Naani again to see what the problem was to no avail so now I will call my credit card company to report it.

And NEVER EVER again will I purchase anything from Naani. It&#39;s a good thing I have alternatives I&#39;ve learnt my lesson alright.

CurleeDST
04-15-2007, 03:39 PM
I order from Ebene and the thing about them - they do not charge your card until they ship your products.

This is also a lesson learned - when starting your own business and it includes deliverying services or products be prompt, have inventory and explicity state your delivery policy to manage expectations.

Hadasah
04-15-2007, 06:53 PM

yolan
04-16-2007, 04:52 PM
I order from Ebene and the thing about them - they do not charge your card until they ship your products.

This is also a lesson learned - when starting your own business and it includes deliverying services or products be prompt, have inventory and explicity state your delivery policy to manage expectations.
[/b]

More independent on-line vendors should consider doing this.

AutumnRain
04-16-2007, 05:25 PM
^^Yes, they did try. I acknowledged this. But as my first order, I didn&#39;t know if I&#39;d like their products. Low and behold, I like the product, but can&#39;t stand the smell. And now I have two.
They did give me a refund however. I recognize it as a good-faith effort. But again, I have two of a product I probably won&#39;t ever use again.
[/b]

Hey sis, try it on the swap and sell board. I also tried the same LB and the smell was too much for me. They exchanged it for me though. Someone around here might want to try it. :)

Alisondra
04-17-2007, 04:02 PM
I threw caution to the wind and ordered from Naanishoppe on Feb 22 or 23. :blush: I didn&#39;t receive the products until yesterday. What&#39;s that, 7 weeks? :huh:

Of course I called and emailed them, and they did not respond until they sent me the tracking # last week. <_<

This was my second order and I was treated similarly the first time around so it&#39;s my bad for going there again. I&#39;m not even big on product use. I just wanted to try a different shampoo and one of theirs looked good to me.

I guess they&#39;re making it easy for me not to become addicted to their products. ^_^

Tweets
05-24-2007, 08:16 PM
Well it&#39;s been about 9-10 weeks and I&#39;d given up on getting my Aida Spritz-It Ultra Light Oil but I was pleasantly surprised when it came last week.

It&#39;s my first time trying it and my my it&#39;s heavenly...think I&#39;m in :wub: :wub:

Hope I can get it from the distributors mentioned earlier.