PDA

View Full Version : Display Name

coyoumans
09-30-2006, 09:46 AM
Hello,

I am a new user to Nappturality. I would like to know how I can change my display name. Is this doable? If so, please provide me with specific detailed instructions. I have sent several messages to admin with no response yet. Also, what is the turnaround time to receive replies back from the administrators?

Sekhmet
09-30-2006, 10:44 AM
I would like to know how I can change my display name. Is this doable?[/b]

Only Subscribed Members can change their display name. So this option is not available to you at this time.

coyoumans
09-30-2006, 01:47 PM
Sekhmet ,

Thanks for the reply. I am trying to unsubscribe by logging into your control panel and clicking on the "View Subscriptions" link. I don't see a "View Subscriptions" link to click on. Do you have to be a subscribed member to view this link?

Sekhmet
09-30-2006, 05:13 PM
Thanks for the reply. I am trying to unsubscribe by logging into your control panel and clicking on the "View Subscriptions" link. I don't see a "View Subscriptions" link to click on. Do you have to be a subscribed member to view this link?[/b]
Unsubscribe from what?

I've never subscribed to any particular forum or topic (that's for when you set up your account to have separate emails or digests sent to your email on a daily or weekly basis about that particular forum/thread), so I don't know whether you have to be a Subscribed Member to do view those options. Maybe so since you don't see it listed. Moreover, that means you aren't currently subscribed to any topics or forums, so it's a bit unclear about what exactly you're trying to unsubscribe from.