PDA

View Full Version : Personal Pic...

AfroQueen07
10-08-2006, 10:00 AM
I'm trying to upload my personal pic, but it wont show up. I made it small and everything, but I still cant see it

Reflection Journey
10-08-2006, 11:46 AM
Never mind. I figure out how to change my avtar.

Sekhmet
10-08-2006, 01:00 PM
I'm trying to upload my personal pic, but it wont show up. I made it small and everything, but I still cant see it
[/b]
I see it. It's the one showing your booty. The personal photo is different from the avatar. The personal photo is the one you see when you click on someone's username. It's shown on their profile page. Click on your username to see the pic you uploaded. An avatar is the pic that you see underneath the person's username, in every post. The two are NOT the same. If you want that pic to show as your avatar, you need to provide a URL (you can't upload it from your computer; it must be hosted on a picture-hosting site) in the avatar pic box in your control panel where it says "Edit Avatar Settings".

Afterwards, stay in your control panel, go to "Edit Signature" and add [i][/color] at the end (after the two exclamation points) so that your sig can be fixed. That's why it looks the way it does.