PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Research Corporation

CarolinaAfro
01-23-2003, 03:41 PM
Has anyone ever tried their products?

www.rainbowresearch.com

Their products are supposed to be "All Natural * NO Additives * NO Chemicals *NO Pesticides *100% Organic".

I purchased the Rainbow Henna (hair coloring) from a local health food store, but before I put that stuff in my hair I wanna hear some reviews.

Tasha806
01-24-2003, 07:38 PM
I have used products from this company. I too purchased the henna from a health food store and it was ok, i used the mohagany color and my hair is dark brown so it didn't show up very well, but since henna is a good hair conditioner it was pretty shiny. I also purchased the henna shampoo and conditioner from them i used it when i had the henna in my hair. They were ok but not something I used on a regular basis. I think that the henna coats the hair shaft or something like that. I no longer use the henna now because I have a semi-perm color in my hair. Overall it was just too messy, the mixing up etc. and it didn't provide the color change i was looking for that's why i stopped using it. But the company itself is pretty knowledgeable and the people are nice to deal with, you can actually call them and have them send you a product catalog, they sell skincare items too.

HTH