PDA

View Full Version : Is Everybody Seeing This?

danehill85
11-26-2006, 02:02 PM
Every time I read a thread, I have to click on a sub topic below to read the response instead of just seeing them. How do I fix this? :help:

essense77
12-11-2006, 10:17 AM
How do I fix this??? I am having the same problem. And it is rather annoying.

Proverbs31Woman
12-14-2006, 09:16 AM
How do I fix this??? I am having the same problem. And it is rather annoying.
[/b]

Also having the same prob. I hope this is not permanent.

danehill85
12-17-2006, 01:55 PM
SOMEBODY HELP US PLEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!! I can't take it no more. :wacko:

rai
12-25-2006, 07:13 PM
im having this problem as well :(

Alisondra
12-26-2006, 03:38 PM
I've also had this problem the past few weeks. The admin emailed me a fix, but it isn't working for me. Here it is if any of you want to give it a try and let us know.

"Hello,
What you need to do is to click on the link that says "Delete Cookies
Set By This Board" which is located at the bottom of the forum list, just
above the Board Statistics."

Hi again,

I just cleared the cookies from my browser and now I'm good again. I have Internet Explorer and went to Tools, Internet Options and clicked on Delete Cookies and on Delete Files (for good measure) and now I see the posts correctly again.

HTH

danehill85
12-29-2006, 02:18 PM
Girl, THANK YOU! You are the best it's working now. :clap:

ava1
01-10-2007, 11:01 AM
I've also had this problem the past few weeks. The admin emailed me a fix, but it isn't working for me. Here it is if any of you want to give it a try and let us know.

"Hello,
What you need to do is to click on the link that says "Delete Cookies
Set By This Board" which is located at the bottom of the forum list, just
above the Board Statistics."
Hi again,

I just cleared the cookies from my browser and now I'm good again. I have Internet Explorer and went to Tools, Internet Options and clicked on Delete Cookies and on Delete Files (for good measure) and now I see the posts correctly again.

HTH
[/b]

THANK YOU so much for your solution!! This has been driving me crazy for the past week! When it first happened I thought that it was a new feature of the board. Then I figured that it couldn't be since there was no big outcry of how annoying it was!
Thanks!