PDA

View Full Version : Fitness Challenge, pt 2...

chocol8diva714
01-23-2003, 07:16 PM
Well....we are on a new board, but now its time to get back on track....

Today:

-45 mins of aerobic dance

Smooches and blessings :P

brackagirl
01-24-2003, 03:28 AM
Does 4 hours of chasing a 3 year old and a 1 year old around count for anything?

KristiK
01-24-2003, 07:34 AM
Hey Choc8, I am down girl! I started (again) this week with a tape I have that's great! Its broken into 5- 10 minute workouts, first its a cardio boot camp type w/weights thing, second is intense pilates, third is some straight-up ruggid ballet, fourth is kickboxing, fifth is mid-intense relaxing yoga. I really like this I hope that I don't get tired of it,

Week One(jan19-jan25) wkos 3x this week, wanna get up to five wkos a week by week 6 or 8.

You wanna post results like on a monthly basis(what size or weight or measurements were are now, at 30, at 60, then at 90)?? We can even post or pm pics if some want more privacy. I ain't shame though I don't mind posting meas, dress size or pics, I got big with bad habits, I wanna get back healthy with good ones. We could even wear the same outfit to show the results even better, for those that want to post pics!

What I am: 41" x 34" x 46"(1/24/03) size 16
What I want: 38" x 29.5"-30" x 40"(4/24/03) size 12

Can we also swap recipes? and tips?

MyssTress
01-24-2003, 02:55 PM
Hey Choc8, I am down girl! I started (again) this week with a tape I have that's great! Its broken into 5- 10 minute workouts, first its a cardio boot camp type w/weights thing, second is intense pilates, third is some straight-up ruggid ballet, fourth is kickboxing, fifth is mid-intense relaxing yoga. I really like this I hope that I don't get tired of it,

Hey KristiK, what's the name of that tape? It sounds good :D

KristiK
01-24-2003, 03:49 PM
Hey Myss, the name of tha tape is 10 Minute Solution it was only 6.99 at a Kmart.

Tickietee
01-24-2003, 09:11 PM
I would like to join you guys I've been working out for about 3 weeks now

Doing upper body on Mon and Fri
Lower on Wed and Sat
Tue and Thu some type of aerobic for 20 min
Sunday is my free day

The only issue im running in to is how many reps do I do when using my weights. Any advise?

Here's my stats:

39 35 45
size 14

Here's my goal
Lose 25 lb fat gain 10 pounds in musles

Size 36 32 39 which should put me at a 10 or 12

Carefree
01-24-2003, 10:08 PM
Pilates Class - 45 min

GalaxyGirl2010
01-24-2003, 10:13 PM
can i join too? :P
Ive gained 70 pounds in the past few years (eeeeek ) and seriously need to get the weight off (I've been exercising all this too..)

I've started a diet program (surprise) january 1 and hope to lose weight by the end of the year.. my stats as of mid december were 48-40-45 (size 14/16) 201 lbs...by december 31 I'd like to be back to where I was before I gained 70 pounds which was around 40-30-38 (size 6/8)...

Here's my workout routine for January
Sun/Tues/Thurs : 1 hour cardio , Upper body
Mond/Wed/Fri: Lower Body,30 mins cardio,40 mins yoga
Sat: abs,20 min cardio,60 min yoga

tikie: as to number of reps it depends on what your goals are if you are trying to build muscle, then use higher weight so that you can do 8-12 reps comfortably (3-4 sets)but you can still feel that the last few reps are difficult..
if you are trying to tone, then use less weights that will allow you to do 15-20 reps (3-4) sets...
i personally am having one day be a hard day and the other two day as being toning days, I'm trying to see if that will help in results

MyssTress
01-24-2003, 11:24 PM
Hey Myss, the name of tha tape is 10 Minute Solution it was only 6.99 at a Kmart. Thanks, I found it www.collagevideo.com for $12.95, hmmm, I think I better check out Kmart too.

chocol8diva714
01-25-2003, 01:09 AM
Alrighty......today:

-I did advance tae-bo (the whole freaking tape) 60 mins

...i'm starting to think Billy Blanks is a little crazy...my friends and I are screaming at the tape by the end, but its paying off!!

Smooches and blessings...stay strong ladies :P

Tickietee
01-26-2003, 02:23 AM
thanks galaxgirl thats sounds good Im going to try .... I just did the tae-bo just a hour ago and MAN am I out of shape I had been doing this little walking tape tue and thur "walk 3 miles" thought I was the bomb LOL Lawd was i wrong :oops:

brackagirl
01-26-2003, 01:46 PM
Yesterday ran 4 miles on treadmill

chocol8diva714
01-26-2003, 05:10 PM
LOL @ Tickietee....... I KWUM because Billy Blank will make you feel so out of shape!!! He makes me feel like I will NEVER get in shape but, hey I guess that why we're working out!!

So, yesterday:
-8 min. Tae-bo
-3 hrs of HARD dancing at the club

MzDacia
01-26-2003, 08:23 PM
Hey Ladies!!
Count me in. This is funny. I was sitting here just thinking to myself. "It is time for me to go upstairs and get on my treadmill" Thanks for the motivation. That is what I am going to do.

So do we just give our recipes, suggestions, prayers, and encouragement here? If so you can count me in.

Azure
01-27-2003, 06:21 AM
Count me in!

Boy, I was just thinking about how I gotta get on track about working out....I want to tone up some, I'm a little too 'soft' for my taste.

This is just what I want to do this week. I go to the gym here at school and they offer different classes:

Monday: 30 min on ellipse machine or stair machine or treadmill (based on availibility) and 30 min in "Awesome Arms" (arm toning) class

What I really did: Only 20 min (they had new machines and I think I'm a little too short for them; I got tired a whole lot quicker trying to reach) and the "Awesome Arms" class. YAY!!!

Tuesday: 1 hr in "Going Ballistic" class (strength training with exercise balls)

! I did it all today, and that ball class ain't no joke! (It ain't hard enough for me to quit though!) This class worked our whole bodies, so I may be doing a little modifying to keep from working my arms two days in a row. They are really sore right now

Wednesday: 30 min on machine and 30 min in a circuit class (???)
I didn't go today, y'all. Did too much work on my arms. Had two tests today, I didn't have time. Get back on the ball tomorrow.

Thursday: 30 min on machine and 15 on rowing machine (i don't see a class that sounds good on the schedule for today)

I ended up doing 30 min on the ellipse machine and then going to a 1 hr yoga class. That yoga class was very challenging, but I liked it. I would have liked it a lot more if I had not exercized on an empty stomach; I was dizzy and nauseous! Note to self: Eat something before you go work out!!!

Friday: something will go here soon but I'm going out of town so not this week

I also want to do a short routine everyday with leg lifts, push-ups, crunches, etc. at home. I noticed when I did this over a summer, I was toned even when I did no other exercise.

I've been trying to get this off the ground since the 1st but maybe since I'm writing it down here, I'll be better about it.

This is helping me a lot so far. Even though you all may not know me personally, I feel more obligated to work out since I am posting here among so many who are committed to their workouts. You all are good movivation.

I think I did pretty good this week! I feel better already physically.

Tickietee
01-27-2003, 01:57 PM
So are we going to post here every week what we did or are we doing it daily?

ChocolatChaud
01-27-2003, 03:14 PM
Ok so maybe this thread will help me get back on track in regards to exercise... I got off track during finals this december. Basically I was forced to make a decision between studying/doing work and working out. The books won. So I am a smart cookie with a bangin' GPA for last semester with a soft body(LOL it's not that bad, I didn't gain any weight since December, I just feel so sendentay though!) I went from running 18 miles a week and spinning on the bike twice a week to NOTHING! But I am happy because my schedule for this semester allows me to workout for 2 hours everyday(well 5 times a week) So I have 6 weeks to whip myself back into shape for....spring break in JAMAICA!!! Overall I need to drop 20 pounds in general but I would like to drop maybe 10 before I go. I am a size 10 now and my ultimate goal is to be a delicious size 6. I think 20 pounds from now I would definately be a size 6, especially if I am doing my 5 sessions of cardio a week AND weight lifting(I love it!). I'll started posting my gym regiment once I start.(Thursday) Tomorrow is my earthday and I am grateful that I am 30 pounds lighter than I was on my 18th earthday!
peace and blessings
ChocolatChaud

chocol8diva714
01-27-2003, 07:49 PM
OK!!! Today I noticed something.....my face is SMALLER and I can do the entire advanced Tae-bo tape!!

This is a triumph!!! All of my friends and you guys have been such an encouragement...thank you for being there!!

Today:
-Advanced Tae-bo (1 hr)
-Pilates cross trianing (30 mins)

Smooches and blessings :P ....KEEP IT UP!!!

KristiK
01-28-2003, 12:30 AM
Go girls!! Go Girls!!

I am going to post my results by the month, but I will be chiming in with good days, encouragement, links, etc.

My first food recipe: Not really a recipe a substituition(ICE CREAM LOVERS) get a kiddie scoop of sorbet at your local ice crem shop every week, in lieu of the cream. I just don't buy it, out of sight out of mind really works. But don't completely deprive yourself of things you like, just make wiser choices. For anyone who has baskin-robbins in their neck of the woods, get the margarita or daiquiri ice(sooo goood

So what you gals eating??

I am eating things like: a salad(romaine, cucumbes, tomato, onion, bell pepper, chick peas, and carrots with 3 to 4 small chicken breast strips with a few dashes of mozzerella cheese and 2 tsp of light italian)

Lemon Baked chicken breast with string beans and brown rice and carrots.

Whole wheat fettucine noodles with spaghetti sauce and extra lean ground beef baked meatballs(3

oatmeal with cinnamon sprinkles, a couple splashes of milk(me I don't like milk so I add skim--pretty tasteless)

peanut butter and wheat toast for snack

These things are such an improvement from what I used to eat. I like the food, and I like that I don't have heartburn, indigestion, and feeling bloated and yucky anymore. I will add the actual recipes of other stuff I am experiementing with this week.

Carefree
01-28-2003, 02:34 AM
OK!!! Today I noticed something.....my face is SMALLER and I can do the entire advanced Tae-bo tape!!

This is a triumph!!! All of my friends and you guys have been such an encouragement...thank you for being there!!

Today:
-Advanced Tae-bo (1 hr)
-Pilates cross trianing (30 mins)

Smooches and blessings :P ....KEEP IT UP!!!

Congrats chocol8diva714!!!! Keep up the good work :)

Today:

Total Body Conditioning - 55 min
Stationary Bike - 20 min
Treadmill - 10 min (got bored :roll: )

GalaxyGirl2010
01-28-2003, 02:55 PM
:D c0ongrats chocodiva keep up the good work 8)

Carefree
01-29-2003, 12:54 AM
Today:

Spin Class - 1 hr

NubianPrincess
01-29-2003, 02:29 AM
I dont remember the dayz ive been working out :( But I have been! :lol:

brackagirl
01-29-2003, 02:36 AM
2.5 mile run on treadmill

chocol8diva714
01-29-2003, 02:49 AM
Alrighty:

Today....
-45 mins on cybex bike
-20 weight training on arms and chest

...the gym was fun, a break from the monotony....will be there again tomorrow!!

Carefree
01-30-2003, 12:46 AM
Today a.m.:

Spin class 1 hr

I think I'm taking tomorrow off :roll:

chocol8diva714
01-30-2003, 04:32 AM
OK today:

-20 mins on cybex bike
-20 mins on eliptical

I'm really, really loving the gym....except its really crowded...OH WELL!!

vuqua1
01-31-2003, 07:47 PM
I'm here with ya girls.

Wed - Donna Richardson Dance
Thurs - Billy Blanks' Crunch Kickology

I intend to walk/run 2 miles on treadmil tonight.

I have to get my healthy eating habits back on track. I've been slacking off lately.

chocol8diva714
02-01-2003, 03:35 AM
Okay....here's the rundown:

Yesterday:
- 3 hrs of dancing in the club...whew!!

Today:
- 30 mins on cybex bike
- 30 mins on elliptical machine

Felling better than ever.......holla!!!!!!

NubianPrincess
02-01-2003, 10:05 PM
Thursday - 30-40 minutes cardio, 30 min weight training.

Starting monday, Im going to decrease the time of my cardio workout to 20-25 minutes, and increase the resistance.

Im also decreasing my reps of bicep curls and moving up to 15lbs/arm.

I'll be switching some other stuff up but i have to figure it out.

Saturday - straight up strength class - one hour

TeaKyoo
02-01-2003, 10:11 PM
[b]Started working out again 21 Jan since then one hour of Spinning 2x a week...now I need to fillup the other 2 days my goal is to work out 4 days a week...there is a dance class opening...?

I am just glad that I started Spinning again and doing SOMETHING...oh does dancing at the club count? I always work up a sweat! :P I started going out dancing but only once a month... okay dance class here I come. I need to lose fat and tone. My belly is hanging over my belt ugh. :(

TQ :wink:

NubianPrincess
02-01-2003, 10:32 PM
[quote][b]Started working out again 21 Jan since then one hour of Spinning 2x a week...now I need to fillup the other 2 days my goal is to work out 4 days a week...their is a dance class opening...?

I am just glad that I started Spinning again and doing SOMETHING...oh does dancing at the club count? I always work up a sweat! :P I started going out dancing but only once a month... okay dance class here I come. I need to lose fat and tone. My belly is hanging over my belt ugh. :(

TQ :wink:

LOL @ the club! Yeah, you do sweat. The true test comes the next day when your booty/abs/hips are sore lol :twisted:

TeaKyoo
02-01-2003, 11:37 PM
LOL @ the club! Yeah, you do sweat. The true test comes the next day when your booty/abs/hips are sore lol :twisted:

Yep, always a bit sore its all the winding it up! :P

TQ

chocol8diva714
02-01-2003, 11:44 PM
LOL @ TeaKyoo and NubianPrincess.....that's the exact reason why I put the CLUB as a gym because my body is aching the next day!!! :lol: :lol:

chocol8diva714
02-03-2003, 02:21 AM
I'm on a roll here...hoping I can keep it up:

Saturday:
-Walk Away The Pounds (30 min. walk tape)

Tuday:
-Cybex bike (30 mins)
-Elliptical machine (25 mins)

Keep it up ladies.......smooches and blessings :P

vuqua1
02-03-2003, 06:03 PM
Saturday:
-Walk Away The Pounds (30 min. walk tape)

I've seen the tapes focused on the Abs but not for straight walking. Is it a program to use on the treadmil or do you walk in place in front of the tv??

Sat. ate way too much. All you can eat Shrimp at Red Lobster. Sat. eve, walked 1 mile w/5% incline on treadmil

Sun a.m. walked 1 mile w/5% on treadmil.

Today I'll try to do 2 miles run/walk. I've been feeling lazy once I get started. :(

BushBaby
02-03-2003, 08:50 PM
Tip for those doing cardio- If you do interval training you see better/faster results than steady pacing.

For instance it's better to do 2mins fast running, 1min speedwalk, 2min fast running...etc (you decide the minute intervals) for 30mins instead of steady pace running for the full 30mins.

With the interval you are pushing your body more and you can do this for a longer period of time. You can spend 1-2mins running at 6mph, then come down to maybe 3.7mphs walking, then back up to 6mph. It's easier to keep this up for 30mins instead of running 6mph for 30mins.

I usually do 40mins of 5.5mph(on days when I just do cardio), but starting today I will see if I can do the interval thing and see how that works. I will only do it for 15-20mins though because I have to do weights also and I do not feel like spending 493238+hours in the gym tonight.

GalaxyGirl2010
02-03-2003, 08:58 PM
Tip for those doing cardio- If you do interval training you see better/faster results than steady pacing.

For instance it's better to do 2mins fast running, 1min speedwalk, 2min fast running...etc (you decide the minute intervals) for 30mins instead of steady pace running for the full 30mins.

With the interval you are pushing your body more and you can do this for a longer period of time. You can spend 1-2mins running at 6mph, then come down to maybe 3.7mphs walking, then back up to 6mph. It's easier to keep this up for 30mins instead of running 6mph for 30mins.

I usually do 40mins of 5.5mph(on days when I just do cardio), but starting today I will see if I can do the interval thing and see how that works. I will only do it for 15-20mins though because I have to do weights also and I do not feel like spending 493238+hours in the gym tonight.Bush i read that too i have a few treadmill exercises that i got from fitness magazine (GREAT GREAT RESOURCE!!) i'll bring it in and type out the treadmill routine. I started doing that the first of the year aand by the end of january , i noticed that a pace that used to be a jog pace (5.0) is now a fast walk. I guess that means i'm improving :-)

NubianPrincess
02-04-2003, 01:16 AM
Thanks for the tip, BB! I knew that my cardio workout needed something, so today I tried:

25min random training on the machine (I was hurting!)

Quick workout on my arms, thighs and legz

Good 'ole fashion crunches :D

Carefree
02-04-2003, 01:30 AM
Fri:
Spin Class 1 hr

Weekend:
nada - too lazy :roll:

Today:
Swimming - 45 min (I'm taking lessons)

brackagirl
02-04-2003, 03:22 AM
Saturday 5 mile run

Today 3 mile run

chocol8diva714
02-04-2003, 04:31 AM
Today:

Tae-bo Advanced (60 mins)

Since challenging myself to a 90 day fitness/work-out plan, I feel so much better and look a bit different....hope to post pics soon!!

vuqua1
02-04-2003, 01:22 PM
Here are some words of advice:

[/url]http://health.yahoo.com/search/miavita?lb=s&p=id%3A17987

@Bushbaby, thanks for those tips. I think I will try the interval training tonight. I think the preprogrammed training on the treadmil is like as you explained.

This morning, Donna Richardson Circuit Toning, 20mins.

ChocolatChaud
02-04-2003, 02:43 PM
Ok so after a 2 month hiatus, I am finally back into my workout routine and motivated. I am mad though because I lost more muscle than I thought and I feel so weak. I definately have lost endurance for running and I am such a weakling in the weight room these days. And this morning a woke up so sore. My legs, my abs, my butt...lol :shock: So I guess soreness is a good thing because it means I really worked it and I am well on my way back to an ideal fitness level. I guess I underestimated my level of fitness before, now I am playing catch up. Well today's activity is lower body weight training and resistance and West African Dance(90 minutes of my heart being in my throat!) Anyways keep on doing your thing ladies!
peace and blessings
ChocolatChaud

chocol8diva714
02-06-2003, 03:38 AM
Alrighty....

Yesterday:

-Walk Away the Pounds Tape (30 mins)

Today:

-Tae-bo Advanced (60 mins)

Good luck ladies....smooches and blessings :P

vuqua1
02-06-2003, 04:33 PM
Nothing yesterday, very sore. This morning, 30 mins. low intensity personal trainer program on treadmil. This interval training stuff really works. I walked for a few mins. then ran increased incline. A total of 1.5 miles in 30mins. I burned 50% more calories than I normally do. :D

NubianPrincess
02-07-2003, 02:19 AM
Today I did cardio (very little, trying not to muss my hurr up :roll: ) and then I did alot of weight training. Im starting to see nice results, i think :?

vuqua1
02-07-2003, 03:07 PM
Today I did cardio (very little, trying not to muss my hurr up :roll: ) and then I did alot of weight training. Im starting to see nice results, i think :?

Good 4 u! Visual results are an awesome motivator. Keep up the good work

Today, The Firm's Ab Sculpt, 25mins.

chocol8diva714
02-07-2003, 08:52 PM
Well yesterday....my usual for a Thursday :oops: ......3 hrs. of hardcore dancing at the club, LOL :lol: !!

NubianPrincess
02-08-2003, 02:34 AM
Thanks Vuqua1! :D

Today - 35 min cardio
more weight training

NubianPrincess
02-08-2003, 09:56 PM
Saturday
Straight up strength class - 60 min
Additional Cardio - 25min
Today I worked on my abs and did one set of bicep curls

I seemed to have lost 2lbs. Im not trying to get any smaller, but im trying to firm up my tummy, and I notice that it isnt bulging out like it use to be YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

elleebeme5
02-08-2003, 11:27 PM
Help! I sprained my ankle and can't do anything cardio. It might be early March before I can get my speed up. I can ride the bike for about 10-15 minutes till it hurts. I reduced the weights on my leg extensions and stopped the one where you sit and push out with both legs. the lack of cardio is bothering me the most. I'm thinking it's going to be early March before the pain is gone. What can I do?

brackagirl
02-09-2003, 06:03 PM
Yesterday: 6 mile run

chocol8diva714
02-10-2003, 04:44 AM
Yesterday and today.......

-Tae-bo Advanced (60 mins)

........Keep it up ladies, Smooches and blessings :P

KristiK
02-11-2003, 04:56 AM
Go Girls! Go Girls!

My 16 pants are getting reallll baggy, I am so crunk! I had maxed out at an 18(the biggest 'I" had ever been) but I am slowly inching my way down. I use my clothes as my biggest motivator. I have one pair of mint colored bootcuts I bought at express about 4 years ago. They are a size 11/12, I cannot wait to get in them joints once again. Its so tripped out, you couldn't tell me I wasn't a slob then, I was just so used to wearing like 8's or whatever. Hey I got them hips I always wanted now, so 11 is just fine. Right now I gotta get out the 16, keep myself on track and love working out my body. Man I am loving this renewed since of freedom from leaning on food!

BrownsuggaDIVA
02-11-2003, 05:54 PM
hey you all...i would love to join in on this! currently, i am 14 womens. since last april i have lost 36 lbs and still losing. ( i am one with HEAVY BONES! lol 5'3 weighing 212 and wearing a 14 womens) go figure. i do work out at least 4- 5 times a week.

Spinning class (gym) 2 days out of the week
Park (brisk 5 mile walk or go up the little mtn they have there 1.4 mile up)
Gym regular workout for 30-45 mins along with some weigh training

i am averaging a gallon of water a day or more.
my heaviest was a size 26 (UGH!) back in 96!
this is the smallest i have been in adult life!

lydia in atl :D

GalaxyGirl2010
02-11-2003, 08:43 PM
Help! I sprained my ankle and can't do anything cardio. It might be early March before I can get my speed up. I can ride the bike for about 10-15 minutes till it hurts. I reduced the weights on my leg extensions and stopped the one where you sit and push out with both legs. the lack of cardio is bothering me the most. I'm thinking it's going to be early March before the pain is gone. What can I do?

do you have access to a swimming pool? also try pilates and non weight bearing yoga sequences..

hope you feel better soon

brackagirl
02-12-2003, 04:01 AM
yesterday 3.5 mile run

elleebeme5
02-13-2003, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I did 30 minutes on the treadmill this morning with no ankle pain. I still can't do the seated leg press but I'm thinking that might come next week. If that goes well, I'll try to get back up to 45 minutes of cardio.

I've refocused my eating. I'm following the Weigh Down principles, a Christian based weight control program. Has anyone heard of it?

vuqua1
02-15-2003, 01:54 PM
1.5 miles walk/run Wed & Thurs.

Maestradiva77
02-17-2003, 07:50 PM
Does 4 hours of chasing a 3 year old and a 1 year old around count for anything?

LOL!

MzDacia
02-18-2003, 04:38 PM
I said I was going to post. I do not know why I have not been posting. :o
Here goes.
:lol:
Yesterday and today / 3 miles walking and running on the treadmill

chocol8diva714
02-18-2003, 10:58 PM
Well ladies...I HAVE THE FLU!!! So, I haven't been exercising for about a week (but I am focusing on getting better...going to Alabama didn't help,LOL) But I have been drinking lots of fluids and not consuming overly unhealthy foods....hopefully i'll be back on track soon!!

Stay encouraged and blessed....smooches and blessings :P

NubianPrincess
02-18-2003, 11:14 PM
I havent been posting either :(
Last week I worked out about 3x.
I changed my ab routine (finally learned how to use those crunch table thingies)
Im now working with 15lbs for each arm doing bicep curls, and 10lbs doing that other muscle I dont know the name of. Geez, I need to take anatomy, already.

Did I mention I lossed like 5lbs? Teehee

Keep up the good work, ladies. Do ya thang consitently, and you will be so proud of yourself :)

chocol8diva714
02-20-2003, 03:40 AM
Alrighty ladies........i'm over the bug and getting back on track :D :wink: :wink: !!!

Today I did Tae-bo Advanced....ALL 60 mins and I feel great!!

BTW: I lost another inch from my hips and waist.....and about a half inch from my chest!! My clothes are fitting much looser and if you look at my pics my face and body are getting SMALLER!! But most importnat, I am MUCH MORE HEALTHY (mind, body and spirit!!)

Thank you to everyone for the support and for sharing your experience...every little bit helps!!

Good luck and keep on losing (the pounds that is, LOL)

brackagirl
02-21-2003, 02:14 AM
Tues 4 mile run, 100 sit ups
Yesterday 4 mile run, 100 sit ups

My Motto: "fine by summertime." :lol:

chocol8diva714
02-21-2003, 03:21 AM
Once again........MY CONSTANT (you know it....come on......)

-Tae-bo Advanced 60 mins
-Lower body work out!!!!!

Smooches and blessings........muah :P