PDA

View Full Version : What Inspires You...

YorubaQueen
01-29-2007, 02:12 PM
Peace...
I'm in the thick of starting my own magazine...Writing the business plans, getting media and press kits together, trademarking information, copyrighting information, etc. etc....thanks to those of you who have responded to my posts and also to those who responded to and started other posts about owning your own business...
But right now, between my job that I am currently not too fond of right now (but it pays the bills) and my anxiousness and my PC dying (may she rest in peace)....I am feeling frustrated and irritated and wondering if this is going to be worth it in the long run...I know that eventually it is...but this is taking me quite a long time and I'm getting TIRED...
For those of you who've felt this way...what keeps you going? What keeps you motivated and up until 3 am when you have to be at work at 6 am?
Thanks in advance...

mahogny1
01-29-2007, 04:27 PM
i have always thought to myself that if i can go to work a 9-5 five days a week and make someone else rich, then i can put all those hours into MY business and make myself rich. i still struggle with patience, but i know that this phase of my life is a BIG life lesson for me. i hope that i answered your question.:)

PattyHair
01-29-2007, 07:10 PM
For those of you who've felt this way...what keeps you going? What keeps you motivated and up until 3 am when you have to be at work at 6 am?
Thanks in advance...
[/b]

Lots of Prayer! And the excitement of reaching that goal. What I would suggest is that you time block. If you work 9-5, then only plan a few hours in the evening during the week and spend your weekends working on your business.
I used to sit in my car on my lunch break and write out my business plans. Had to steal a few hours whenever I could. Take your time, but be consistent. If you continue with only 3 hours of sleep you will burn out FAST.
Good luck and many Blessings!