PDA

View Full Version : Poll: If you were stranded on an island and

tiki
03-13-2003, 06:29 PM
could only have one shampoo and one conditioner/treatment/moisturizer, what would they be???

blakgirl
03-13-2003, 06:36 PM
a product junkie's hell!!!

:shock: aaaaahhhhhhhhhh! :shock:

blak.

littlefish
03-13-2003, 07:04 PM
Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner.

I'd also like Gary Dourdan. With those two things, I think I'd be quite happy. Deliriously so.

;-)
littlefish

curlygirl
03-13-2003, 07:07 PM
a product junkie's hell!!!

:shock: aaaaahhhhhhhhhh! :shock:

blak.

lol, very funny blak! :)

Jason's Natural Biotin Shampoo/Conditioner

candigirl
03-13-2003, 07:25 PM
Aura Rosemary Mint conditioning rinse, and shea butter.

honeychild
03-13-2003, 07:30 PM
elucence conditioner & dr. bronner's soap. and olive oil. see, i'm cheating already. but i need the olive oil for my skin too! please! and may i please be stranded on a desert island where aloe grows abundantly???

lol. clearly i'm not cut out for desert island livin...

Sekhmet
03-13-2003, 07:33 PM

I'd also like Gary Dourdan. With those two things, I think I'd be quite happy. Deliriously so.

;-)
littlefish

Amen. Amen. Amen. [Though I'd pick Lustrasilk Tea Tree Cholesterol Conditioner.]

Sekhmet

Brit
03-13-2003, 07:43 PM

;-)
littlefish

@ littlefish - gurl, you must be a preacher? cos you just told the gospel truth :D !

to answer the question, can i change it since i am a no pooer and say ion effective treatment conditoner as the shampoo and shea butter as my moisturizer/conditioner.

PoetryIsMyPassion
03-13-2003, 07:46 PM

;-)
littlefish

*crackin up* :lol: now that's funny!!

PoetryIsMyPassion
03-13-2003, 07:49 PM
could only have one shampoo and one conditioner/treatment/moisturizer, what would they be???

My Dr. Bonner's Lavendar/Almond mix, Nexxus Humextruss, and my butter mix (thinkin...I might be cheatin adding that but I need it LOL!)

carlasher
03-13-2003, 07:53 PM
Avalon Organic Shampoo
Redken All Soft Conditioner
Jojoba or Olive Oil

skegee94
03-13-2003, 07:59 PM
Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Soap, and Burts Bees Avocado Butter.

CurlsWannaHaveFun
03-13-2003, 09:31 PM

;-)
littlefish

Can I join you on that island? :D

I'd take Kenra moisturizing (endless supply of course) and if allowed an endless supply of glycerin (and spray bottle too). I don't need the shampoo---I'll use the sand to exfoliate my scalp. Maybe make some coconut soap if I'm desperate to wash it.

NaturalSerenitee
03-13-2003, 09:35 PM
I am a no-poo'er, so...

Pantene Daily Intense Moisturizing conditioner
LeKair Cholesterol Deep conditioner
Rebound Wave and Curl Activator Gel (I know that is a cheat but I gotta have it...)
and...

Kadeem Hardison (Since he is now single and available)

Barbie
03-13-2003, 11:29 PM

I am a no poo'er so would have to have...

Lustasilk Aloe Vera Cholesterol
my shea butter/olive oil mixture

elleebeme5
03-14-2003, 03:01 AM
ebene naturals shampoo and CD healthy hair butter and a cell phone to call AAA

sjdancer
03-14-2003, 07:11 AM
I'd also like Gary Dourdan. , I think I'd be quite happy. Deliriously so.

Yummy - most definitly I agrree!

My conditioner of chice ORS Hair Mayo. I'll take Gary over the shampoo :lol:

sene
03-14-2003, 07:17 AM
I'm a no-poo'er so:

Sauve Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner
AllWays natural oil moisturizer
Avocado oil

iyamkenya
03-14-2003, 07:28 AM
Well I'm on the no poo routine, but when I do shampoo I use the green herbal essence clarifying shampoo with rosemary,jasmine,and orange flower. I'd have to have the Curl Vive lightweight conditioner(that is the thickest,creamiest conditioner ever),and my ORS carrot oil would be a must for moisturizing. I could probably survive with just these three.

Smileyface
03-14-2003, 02:32 PM
Let's see...the only thing I'd reeeeeeaaaalllllly need would be enough Aura Elixir Leave-On Conditioner to last me til I'm rescued. I'm finding that just a plain water rinse and that leave on is a godsend! 8)

blkrighteousspace1
03-14-2003, 03:17 PM
i had to change my answer because lately....that Suave Coconut conditioner doesn't get along with my stomach, but anyways.....

i'm a baby no-pooer....so i'd take my

~ CD Healthy Hair Butter (for my puff and twists)

~ Suave Mountain Strawberry or Aloe Vera Conditioner (used to be VO5's Free Me Freesia....but NIX on that....dern that Alberto Culver and the stank hole he crawled out of)

~ can i have my Dr. Bronner's Castille Soap/Peppermint & Almond to wash my **** with :cry:, oh....and my fiancee too :D

marissasensei
03-14-2003, 09:27 PM
Aveda Hair Detoxifier Shampoo & Ebene Naturals Conditioning Herbal Rinse. I'd also sneak a few bottles of various essential oils and some jojoba oil to make spritzes with.

narcissaqtpie
03-14-2003, 09:50 PM

;-)
littlefish

hmmmmm. Imma hafta fight you for fine azz Gary!! I'd prolly only need some Shea butter or olive oil. I'd just use boiled water to cleanse my hair.

littlefish
03-14-2003, 10:50 PM

;-)
littlefish

hmmmmm. Imma hafta fight you for fine azz Gary!!

I'm not a fighter but bring it on, missy! :lol:

Mrs. Littlefish Dourdan

sjdancer
03-15-2003, 07:10 AM

;-)
littlefish

hmmmmm. Imma hafta fight you for fine azz Gary!!

I'm not a fighter but bring it on, missy! :lol:

Mrs. Littlefish Dourdan

I'm not a fighter either, but for Gary...step aside :lol:

blkrighteousspace1
03-15-2003, 12:25 PM
*so tickled*......you aren't smuggling the EOs in your pocketbook for the 3-hour tour "a la Gilligan's Island"

ajargon
03-15-2003, 05:06 PM
:) I noo poo, so it would be suave coconut conditioner,and aura's cherry almond bark conditioner! I am a product junkie,but thoes I just HAVE to have! :lol:

NappyGirl01
03-15-2003, 11:30 PM
kenra emollient and ORS hair mayo

afronappy
03-17-2003, 09:21 PM

well, glad u asked... i struggled with this for a while but... i like the basics! old school all the way... i jus up n decided that i should stick with my classic faves and things along the same lines...

but back to the question:

shampoo - *aveda sap moss
conditioner - blue magic coconut oil pomade
treatment - jojoba hot oil
moisturizer - *care free curl instant moisturizer

winnie
03-18-2003, 06:45 AM
Shampoo: Prescription Formula Moisturizing Shampoo
Conditioner: Prescription Formula Daily Creme Conditioner
Moisturizer: Elasta QP Mango Butter

and if possible: a good soft natural bristle brush

ThisIsKia
03-18-2003, 09:33 AM
[b] Shampoo: Pantene Hydrating Curls (Am I the only one who likes this stuff?)
Conditioner: Sauve Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner
Moisturizer: Johnson & Johnson's baby lotion (hey, if it's good enough for the skin...)