PDA

View Full Version : Aswadah's New BradeLocz Album!

Aswadah
02-15-2004, 12:29 AM
Peace & Love Sistahs,

I"ve just completed my online locs album. Please take a look and let me know what ya'll think. I hope you enjoy. :rainfro

My password is uhuru.

http://public.fotki.com/Aswadah/

Blessings,
Aswadah

MuthaErth
02-15-2004, 12:34 AM
i tried to view your album and the password didn't work :-?

NappyRed76
02-15-2004, 12:40 AM
I couldn't get it either and then I capitalized the u at the beginning and it worked.

Aswadah your bradelocz look good...Good luck on your journey!

Beryl
02-15-2004, 12:55 AM
Yes, girl! Your babies are too cute. Please keep up your journal because you are going to have AWESOME locs.

thenewme
02-15-2004, 01:47 AM
Your babies are beautiful! It helps to see someone else going on the same path. My babies will be 1 week old tomorrow. So I feel ya! :rainfro

MuthaErth
02-15-2004, 04:46 AM
your babies are lovely :)

Sunchild
02-15-2004, 04:57 AM
ok I got it.

the first U is capital

Sunchild
02-15-2004, 05:00 AM
Very Pretty!

Aswadah
02-15-2004, 05:14 AM
Thank you so much ladies for all of your encouraging and generous compliments. I greatly appreciate them all :razz

MuthaErth: Sorry for not capitalizing that U. I know I just hate it when I can't get in an album. That drives me.

NappyRed: Good looking out girl. I will correct that when I put the password in my signature.

Beryl: You are an inspiration. I have gazed at your album a many a day. I will definately try my best to document my journal as often as possible.

TheNewMe: Congratulations on your 1st week! :thumbsup We will be road buddies on this path....we're so close in our start date. GREAT!
:)

Africankween: Thank you sistah.

Oh, and please excuse those sideways pictures in my album, I'm trying to find a way to fix that. :-P

Blessings 2 U all,
Aswadah

temari
02-15-2004, 10:40 AM
Looks good!

xotikloks
02-15-2004, 11:26 AM
Beautiful. Your locs are going to be wicked!

kianga
02-15-2004, 11:46 AM
Your babies look GREAT!

alma2254
02-15-2004, 12:16 PM
your locs look great!!!

toy
02-15-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by thenewme@Feb 14 2004, 08:47 PM
Your babies are beautiful! It helps to see someone else going on the same path. My babies will be 1 week old tomorrow. So I feel ya! :rainfro
yeah, i thought about you, thenewme, as i was looking at Aswadah's pics. :) Aswadah, your hair is gorgeous!! and your dogs are the sweetest!!! i know it's only been one week for you, but i can tell you're really going to enjoy the process (you're already embracing the shrinkage and frizz, lol). congrats!!

Simplyloc
02-15-2004, 02:22 PM
Looks great!! It's amazing what extension braids can do to our hair when use for to long etc..
Your hair is fulling nicely!!
Enjoy the journey and keep posting new pics!!

mochacaremel
02-15-2004, 02:30 PM
Gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.

Mocha

rockinlocs
02-15-2004, 02:32 PM
*sniffles - You done me proud!

:lol Girl, you did a magnificent job on your starters! :app Can't wait to watch the transformation! Beautiful!! They're filling in nicely too.

PrincessDrRe
02-15-2004, 04:45 PM
I'm sure others may be wondering....what does the powdered MSM do for the hair.....

:-P

Other than that question, your locs are going to be beautiful!

Aswadah
02-15-2004, 06:33 PM
Thanx for all the lovely comments ladies. You make me smile :rainfro

*sniffles - You done me proud!

Girl, you did a magnificent job on your starters!

To Rockinlocs: Cherie, I really appreciate your desire to help other sisters along the way. Your guidance has been inspirational and has given me the knowledge that I needed to begin this process with confidence. Thank you queen.

I'm sure others may be wondering....what does the powdered MSM do for the hair.....

PrincessDrRe: MSM is an organic sulfur mineral that has many, many positive benefits on the body in general. For the hair, it helps promote growth, strengthens, and improves the overall health of the hair. I take it internally in capsule form and I use it in my spritz directly on my hair. One of the key components that makes aloe vera such a wonderful healer and conditioner is the enormous amount of MSM that it contains. It some good stuff. I've definately seen an improvement in the condition and growth of my hair since I've been using it. If you are anyone else are interested, here are 2 links that will explain the benefits of MSM in more detail. The 1st will focus more on the benefits of MSM on hair and the 2nd is about MSM in general. In addition to the other ingredients in my spritz, I forgot to list that I use Aloe Vera juice also.

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip904.htm

http://www.youngagain.com/marcella75/msmreport.html

Peace,
Aswadah 8)

TEASIA
02-15-2004, 06:46 PM
Sista,
Your babies are looking great!!!!! I love the way they frame your face and you have such a warm smile! Keep up the journey in style! :bis

Tuey
02-15-2004, 06:49 PM
Your babies look great Aswadah! Good luck on your journey, and i'm sure you'll be sporting a head of thick, beautiful locs before too long...keep us posted 8)

Aswadah
02-15-2004, 06:53 PM
Thank you Teasia. Your babies are looking divine as well. :thumbsup

Tuey: I love your album. Thanks for peeking in. :)

Jams
02-15-2004, 07:25 PM
Great album! Good luck on your journey.
Jams

Aswadah
02-15-2004, 07:38 PM
Jams: Thanx. Girl, you wear a mean afro puff! You have some big, beautiful hair. :rainfro

Schiffon
02-15-2004, 10:11 PM
Congratulations! Happy locin' keep us posted. It looks like you are off to a great start.

theeonlyleo
02-15-2004, 11:15 PM
:app BEAUTIFUL!

GREAT JOB :thumbsup

amalah9
02-15-2004, 11:50 PM
Looks like your locs are off to a beautiful beginning Aswadah! :thumbsup

sharynleigh
02-16-2004, 12:53 PM
Your braids look beautiful on you and I love your puppies. Adorable.

Ravensholst
02-16-2004, 01:48 PM
What more can I say besides...Beautiful babies! Good luck with your journey.

Llyons
02-16-2004, 03:42 PM
You did a good job! Can't wait to see the progress!

cateyesmd
02-16-2004, 06:47 PM
OHHHH, I think I'm going to be sick :-? ....
:shock

sick with envy......I'm going to have to stop looking at these loc albums because it's making me even more ancious to start mines. :)

Great job you did there! :app

Lil Eve
02-16-2004, 10:04 PM
Beautiful babies! You did a great job! :app

crazylikedatglue
02-16-2004, 10:10 PM
nice

shuaia
02-17-2004, 12:20 AM
your locs are beautiful & don't even worry about that scalp thing. in such a short time it looks like it's filling in already. :)

shuaia
02-17-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Aswadah@Feb 15 2004, 07:33 PM

PrincessDrRe: MSM is an organic sulfur mineral that has many, many positive benefits on the body in general. For the hair, it helps promote growth, strengthens, and improves the overall health of the hair. I take it internally in capsule form and I use it in my spritz directly on my hair. One of the key components that makes aloe vera such a wonderful healer and conditioner is the enormous amount of MSM that it contains. It some good stuff. I've definately seen an improvement in the condition and growth of my hair since I've been using it. If you are anyone else are interested, here are 2 links that will explain the benefits of MSM in more detail. The 1st will focus more on the benefits of MSM on hair and the 2nd is about MSM in general. In addition to the other ingredients in my spritz, I forgot to list that I use Aloe Vera juice also.

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip904.htm

http://www.youngagain.com/marcella75/msmreport.html

Peace,
Aswadah 8)
thanks aswadah for the links on msm. i think i'm going to add that to my daily vitamin intake.

Aswadah
02-17-2004, 04:29 AM
Aw shucks, ya'll got me blushing & stuff. Thank you ALL for your support and wonderful compliments. I could not be in the company a better group of sisters.

Cateyesmd:
You so crazy! On the real though, when you do finally loc, your babies gon be VICIOUS!!!! You have some beautiful hair.

Shuaia:
You are most welcome about the MSM info. I hope it works well for you.