PDA

View Full Version : BreakThru Everyday Moisturizing Strength Lotion

Tasha806
03-13-2003, 09:01 PM
Hey Ladies!
I got a sample of this from my mother but have not yet used it. I was wondering if anyone else has used this product and if so what were the results? What are the ingredients?? Of course the sample does not list them. I appreciate any help that you can give me!

Tasha806
03-14-2003, 10:24 PM
Well I see no one responded so I went on ahead and tried out the sample anyway. It worked pretty good my hair had a really good shine to it. I'll go out this weekend and find it in the beauty supply store and check out the ingredients.

jazzy18
03-15-2003, 05:39 PM
my grandmother bought it. i remeber when i had the relaxer that it made my hair very greasy. i know that mineral oil is on the ingredients list. but im not sure how it would do on natural hair. probably pretty good. im glad u liked it

Milcah
03-16-2003, 01:32 AM
Come on now, you've got to give people time to post. :)

I have used the Breakthru. I liked it for a while. The only thing I noticed about it that I didn't like was that it made my hair look beautiful and shiny but it also caused it to dry out more. I had to apply it often to keep my hair supple. It was really strange. I also had the same problem with that Kiehl's Silk Groom that was the rage among a few celebrities a couple of years back. Too bad I didn't stop to think that most of the people raving about it were wearing weaves.

Tasha806
03-17-2003, 02:56 AM
Come on now, you've got to give people time to post. :)

I have used the Breakthru. I liked it for a while. The only thing I noticed about it that I didn't like was that it made my hair look beautiful and shiny but it also caused it to dry out more. I had to apply it often to keep my hair supple. It was really strange. I also had the same problem with that Kiehl's Silk Groom that was the rage among a few celebrities a couple of years back. Too bad I didn't stop to think that most of the people raving about it were wearing weaves.

I know I'm working on being patient :wink: But I did notice that with it too. It does seem to look dry after awhile. I was just curious about it because I found the samples and wanted to check it out.

Tasha806
03-17-2003, 03:00 AM
my grandmother bought it. i remeber when i had the relaxer that it made my hair very greasy. i know that mineral oil is on the ingredients list. but im not sure how it would do on natural hair. probably pretty good. im glad u liked it

Thanks Jazzy18! That's what i wanted to know if it had mineral oil in it. It was really thin and kind of watery so I figured it probably had that in it. I'm glad it's just a sample, it's not something I would buy.

jazzy18
03-17-2003, 03:54 AM
no problem. :D