PDA

View Full Version : customer service

adixon
02-17-2004, 12:17 PM
I recently purchased The Nappylocs Tool and received the book along with the CD. First of all I was very surprized with how fast I recieved my product. Usually it takes a while but I received my order within 3 days. I was a little confused with the directions and sent Deb Belton an email. She responded the same day and made several attempts to reach me by phone to talk me through the directions. I have to admitt with my schedule I was not availablebut she continued to make attempts to reach me for about a week. I finally was at home last night to receive her call. She answered all my questions but I was most impressed with the customer service. I know how we like to post the negatives but I just wanted everyone to know that she's doing a good job. Good customer services always win me over and I would recommend the tool to anyone I really like it. :app

tinovia
02-17-2004, 12:21 PM
:thumbsup Thanks for the feedback..

xotikloks
02-17-2004, 01:44 PM
I love hearing stories like that. It's great to see a black woman doing her thang!

amalah9
02-17-2004, 02:17 PM
:app I wish I could tell this to everyone who says Black Owned & Operated Businesses have bad customer service. Kudos to you for sharing your positive experience with us. :thumbsup

FreedomPlease
02-18-2004, 10:44 AM
Deb is great. When I first started I talked with her more than a few times. :lol She was patient, and very helpful.