PDA

View Full Version : Bumpy area on the back of thighs-help!!!

lone star
03-17-2003, 11:48 PM
I have this bumpy area on the back of both of my thighs that I need to get rid of before the short season officially begins. I don't know why they are there-I don't shave that part of my legs-but I would describe the bumpy area to be like ingrown hairs-I guess? If I rub the area I can feel it too. Anyone else have this issue and what do I need to do or use in order to get rid of them?

Thanks in advance for your help

GalaxyGirl2010
03-18-2003, 01:19 AM
maybe try exfoliating there... it could be from fabric rubbing against your leg there

Sekhmet
03-18-2003, 01:35 AM
To get rid of those bumps, I exfoliate regularly (every once or twice a week) with those mesh gloves and use an Alpha- and Beta-Hydroxy lotion. If you have sensitve skin, try a loofah instead of the gloves - some people find them too rough.

HTH,
Sekhmet

Peppa
03-19-2003, 12:19 AM
those can sure be irritating,
I don't now whether or not you're familiar with using nasabb's products but I find that if u wash with their black soap and apply their unrefined shea butter regualrly, strangely they'll disappear. Don't ask me why b/c the pathology of in-grown hairs and pimples are totally diff. I don't know how it works on the ingrown hairs but I have less since following that routine...also wash the area witha loofah, as one of the ladies mentioned..
Hope this helps..
Peace