PDA

View Full Version : New Members

Skyladee
02-26-2004, 08:19 AM
Hi there

This site moves so fast with the amount of members on here. Just thought that I'd introduce myself.

I've been up and down with my hair, when I was 18 I decided to grow out my hair unfortunately I didn't stick to my plan and eventually relaxed it again.

So last year April 03 aged 22 I finally decided that enough was enough, my hair was breaking and slightly thining along the sides, so I knew I had to grow it out.

I haven't touched the relaxer since. I've had my days of feeling about whether I should or shouldn't relax my hair again but since being on here I've regained my determination, I definitely don't want to go back to the relaxer.

You can see a pic of me on my site (go to the 'about us' page on my site). But I like what people have done here, I'll create a catalogue of pics with my hair as the months go by.

My hair type right now is still in transition but it's growing out fast with my hair styled with twists (will try different styles though).

Glad to be here!!

Keepitnatural
02-26-2004, 03:28 PM
Welcome aboard

carlaw78
02-26-2004, 03:41 PM
Congrats on your decision and welcome to nappturality... U feel find lots of support and info here...glad to have along

Mecca
02-26-2004, 05:36 PM
:thumbsup Welcome to Nappturality!!! You will find so many resources and tons of inspiration here, so I hope you stick around. Good luck on your journey! :rainfro

Skyladee
02-26-2004, 09:56 PM
Thank you so much for the warm welcome.

I've already joined some good discussions. It's great to know that I'm not alone in this journey.

wanna-b-nap
02-27-2004, 10:44 PM
Were glad to have you!!!