PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Type Of Shoes

ray
05-22-2007, 12:02 AM
I use to love wearing heels but when I quit smoking I gained a WHOLE bunch of weight and can not wear them anymore. I really into wedges now because they support my weight and give me the height that I like.

uzuri
05-22-2007, 05:53 AM
I use to love wearing heels but when I quit smoking I gained a WHOLE bunch of weight and can not wear them anymore. I really into wedges now because they support my weight and give me the height that I like.
[/b]

I love wedges! :wub:I have the ones with a not so heavy wedge and that looks sexy, as compared to what I used to put before....Heavy wedges...I only have one pair of that which I use with my flared jeans... I wish I could also put heels, but I cannot walk with them..... ^_^

naturalisbeauty
05-22-2007, 06:18 AM
I love wearing flats. I'm also very short lol I think I'm the firt short woman who likes being short (hence I'm not in heels all the time). I ballerina flats. I would still rock a heel though...lol but I'm a flatty to the end!!!

Naturally Divine
05-22-2007, 06:39 AM
Pumps and the bumps! Pumps and the bumps! I am the girl that loves the Pumps and the bumps!
(McHammer) :lol: .

I love flats too.

theultra79
05-22-2007, 10:28 AM
My favorites are shoes with a kitten heel. I have unproportionally long legs (short torso) and high heels just make me look throwed off somehow :(. I also love flats that have a wild pattern or color.

Savvyone
05-22-2007, 10:53 AM
wedges all the way, I get to do the strappy sandals w/o teeter tottering on 3 inch spiked heels! :)

My Mom and her friends were talking about how they can't go any higher than 2 inches, maybe 2 1/2 I was like Mom you HAD your day... :lol: ..back in the day she ain't strut in a heel shorter than 3 1/2 with bag and outfits to match :P

napturallyme
05-22-2007, 07:29 PM
I love wedges and 3-3.5 inch heels mainly.

I am getting more into flats now that ballerina flats are in again.

Jazitones
05-23-2007, 06:52 AM
I love any shoe that has a 2.5 or 3 inch heel. I do like certain sandals and some wedges.

I especially love a shoe like this one ----->http://www.shoesbox.net/images/products/carlos-santana/carlos-santana-heiress-B.jpg

KRE8TIV
05-23-2007, 07:41 AM
I'm 4' 11" so I STAY in heels and wedges. I don't wear anything lower than 2" - 2.5".

demi
05-23-2007, 11:43 AM
I live in and love flip-flops and tennis shoes. I like being comfortable, besides I don't go many places where I need dressy shoes. But I am looking for a cute pair of basic cute comfortable pumps to wear to special occasions like a wedding, funeral, formal party, etc . I only have opened toed sandals maybe 2 inches high. And I hate German shoes. They are ugly, uncomfortable and expensive. I wish they had Nine West, Macy's or Nordstrom's here! You guys are soooo lucky.

HapENap
05-30-2007, 07:31 PM
Do any of you ladies have a favorite brand of shoe that you swear by that is really comfortable and stylish. Just wondering. I have have a hard time distinguishing how comfortable a shoe is gonna be in "real life" in the store. Do ya'll have techniques? Do you do the "shoe dance" to give you a vision of which shoe to pic? What gives!?

Naturally Divine
05-31-2007, 12:08 PM
^^^^^ To answer your questions HapENap

Rule number one.....after a day of shopping always make the shoe store your last stop. Your feet should be on SWOLL :( by then, this should give you an idea of how the shoes will feel after hours of dancing or walking.

#2......Italian cut shoes meaning sizes 38/39/40 always run small, a size up would be a better fit.

I can't say what brand is the best...as long as the shoe is flexible you shouldn't have a problem.

mochalocks
12-29-2007, 09:42 PM
I love flats and kitten heels.