PDA

View Full Version : Svu: Tonight's Episode: Star And Luda

YorubaQueen
05-22-2007, 10:59 AM
Y'all know that Star Jones Reynold's AKA Mrs. Big GayAl :rolleyes: will be on SVU tonight with Ludacris...This I cannot wait to see...who else is watching?

caramelaggie
05-22-2007, 11:10 AM
I want to see it. I want to see how Luda does.

YorubaQueen
05-22-2007, 11:11 AM
I just watched the online previews...he looks like he's going to do a great job...it looks like a really interesting episode...
And i really can't wait to see what Star looks like

Chyna Black
05-22-2007, 11:18 AM
He did a great job the first time he was on the show. Tonight is the seson finale? He was Ice T's nephew or something. Got to remember to watch it tonight.

Dolliesdaughter
05-22-2007, 12:33 PM
This is Luda's second appearance. He is Fin's (Ice T) son's brother. They have the same mother. It seems that there was a murder and Luda is covering for Fin's son. He has been put in jail. He claims he is going to expose Fin and the whole police force. He mentioned it in his first appearance. Allegedly Fin isn't Mr Upstanding police officer. I belieive he is going to be killed or something is going to happen to him (Luda) before this trial. He is a motormouth.

This is going to be good.

missladee622
05-22-2007, 12:53 PM
I saw a clip of Luda last night when he was on Conan O'Brien. I'm not normally a SVU watcher, but based on that clip I think I might check it out.

Whitley Gilbert
05-22-2007, 01:04 PM
I never miss an episode of L&O, so I'll be watching. :D

I remember the first episode with Luda that Alken mentioned. I'm glad he's playing the same character and not appearing as someone completely different like some people do (for instance, Ice T as a pimp in the L&O movie and an SVU detective in the show. :lol:)

life4evr
05-22-2007, 02:48 PM
I never miss an episode of L&O, so I'll be watching. :D

I remember the first episode with Luda that Alken mentioned. I'm glad he's playing the same character and not appearing as someone completely different like some people do (for instance, Ice T as a drug pimp in the L&O movie and an SVU detective in the show. :lol:)
[/b]

:lol: At the part in bold. Well I use to watch too much Law and Order, but Whitley you know he supposedly use to be undercover in narcotics. I don't know but I will have to watch tonights episode.

PrincessDrRe
05-22-2007, 07:42 PM
I'm watchin' now.....

...and it is good.

Luda is an EXCELLENT ACTOR!!!

jahmekyagyal
05-22-2007, 08:01 PM
Luda just put it down...hmmm finally a good rapper who can really act. What there have been only like what 3?
Why does this SVU feel like a finale? Not just a season finale, but like that's a wrap?

life4evr
05-22-2007, 08:08 PM
Luda just put it down...hmmm finally a good rapper who can really act. What there have been only like what 3?
Why does this SVU feel like a finale? Not just a season finale, but like that's a wrap?
[/b]

I completely agree with you. But yeah Luda can act, who knew.

mslady
05-22-2007, 08:31 PM
Oh no! This show will be back next season. Tonight's finale was so good but it left a lot of unanswered questions. I really like how they took things that happened to all of the characters in the past and put them in this episode. I just about remember everything that happened. I think that the captain is leaving the show. Did you see how he had his uniform on at the end. I think that he is going to tell everyone what happened 15 years.

BTW, I think that Luda did a hell of a job.

Whitley Gilbert
05-22-2007, 08:35 PM
I'm watchin' now.....

...and it is good.

Luda is an EXCELLENT ACTOR!!!
[/b]

He sessy too. :P

One of the best episodes ever! Loved the song at the end too.

Wait.. um ok, I must have missed something. Why was Elliot's daughter arrested at the end? Or was that a random cliffhanger?

aeburo
05-22-2007, 08:36 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if he won an award for his guest appearance.

afromation
05-22-2007, 09:00 PM

Wait.. um ok, I must have missed something. Why was Elliot's daughter arrested at the end? Or was that a random cliffhanger?
[/b]

The Judge (I can't remember he rname, she used to be the DA), told Elliot she was reopening the daughter's DUI case and recusing herself when it came up during the trial.

This episode was a mess!! I want to know if:

a) Novak will get fired after getting that memo from Branch
B) Benson will get fired after confessing to IAB
c) Cragen will get demoted/ fired

nuberianne
05-22-2007, 09:07 PM

[/b]

Several episodes ago she was arrested for DUI. I don't remember the details, but some kind of way it was swept under the rug. Tonight Ludacris' character brought it up while Elliot was on the stand and accused him of making the charge go away. At that point the judge had to recuse herself because she was the DA at the time of the arrest. When they went into her chambers, the judge said that she was ordering his daughter to be arrested and charged for the DUI.

a) Novak will get fired after getting that memo from Branch
B) Benson will get fired after confessing to IAB
c) Cragen will get demoted/ fired
[/b]

I have not been following this season as closely as I have in the past. What's up with memo Novak got from Branch? Is she in trouble for something?

Whitley Gilbert
05-22-2007, 09:07 PM
Thanks afromation and nuberianne. I do remember when she was arrested and got off because she had some sort of copy of Elliot's badge in her wallet. I just missed the dialog about it in this episode. OK, I'm up to speed now. Thanks again. :)

afromation
05-22-2007, 09:16 PM
I have not been following this season as closely as I have in the past. What's up with memo Novak got from Branch? Is she in trouble for something?
[/b]

I don't know. Right after she lost the case, a woman went up to her with a memo telling her to see Branch ASAP. I'm thinking he's gonna fire her like he did Serena.

MsTee
05-23-2007, 05:23 AM
I caught the last 20 minutes of it...Luda did a great job! I was feeling was sad for his character (Darius) at the end. Even though he was found NOT GUILTY on all charges, I just couldn't help feeling like he was so alone in the world. Born to a mother who didn't want him and claimed him as her nephew because she was raped by her own father...ugh. :(

I didn't see the other episode he was in, so I am not really sure of any prior history...but do you think his mom was telling the truth, or was she full of lies, as Darius proclaimed?

Dolliesdaughter
05-23-2007, 05:39 AM
I didn't see the other episode he was in, so I am not really sure of any prior history...but do you think his mom was telling the truth, or was she full of lies, as Darius proclaimed?
[/b]
I think it was the truth. She was in jail because she didn't want to tell. Oliva got it out of her by explaining that she was a child of rape. Darius is a bad seed, but not of his own making. I don't think this is the last we will see of Darius. I still predict he is going to end up dead or doing something to someone else and getting caught red handed. I hope Fin makes up with his son.

[/b]
This is the highest rated L&O of all 3 so it is not going any where. The original L&O's fate is up in the air. Criminal Intent is safe for now.

Mae
05-23-2007, 06:26 AM
I felt sorry for Luda's character...I know that what he did was horrific, but to grow up being treated so horribly, then to find out that the woman who hates you most is your mom???
Is it just me, or has Lisa Gay Hamilton lost a lot of weight?

Chyna Black
05-23-2007, 06:43 AM
If you catch the first episode with Luda, you would not feel sorry for him. He was told by his grandmother about who his real mother. He hated her and the fact that his cousin had her as a mother. So even though Fin's son and Darius had a close relationship growing up, he was hateful.

I think his character will be back because he did kill that woman and buried her son alive.

Luda did a hellva job!

Lisa has lost weight and I think she cut her back down to TWA so that makes her look smaller. She did an excellent job last night. Dang he still hates Darius.

Neosoul
05-23-2007, 07:15 AM
God.... I'd love it if they brought Luda back. Although he's so filled with hate, he looked so alone standing outside the court room at the end. That episode was just so good. Can't wait for next season.

MahoganyJae
05-23-2007, 07:15 AM
last night's episode had me missing "The Practice" Lisa Gay Hamilton and Kelli Williams had me thinking back. i loved-ed that show. Boston Legal ain't that great.

last night's L&O was good. i wonder if i can watch it online. i fell asleep before the end. Luda is a great actor. he could look evil so well. i wanna see him in more films and on tv.

YorubaQueen
05-23-2007, 09:02 AM
That was a really great episode...i was literally on pins and needles waiting to see what happened...what WOULD happen...
And Luda did an EXCELLENT job...I mean damn...he did really well...He might have an acting career...
I did hate the part where he asked his mother who his father was and the pain that she had having to tell him that...it was so freaking SAD i wanted to cry...
But they did leave a GREAT ending...I mean it was not obvious WHAT exactly was going to happen but damn if it don't make me want to watch when it comes back on next year...SVU is the BEST of the three definitely...if they take that show off...damn NBC might as well go to bed lol...
Oh and Star looked really good on the show...I was surprised...also I thought that she was going to do more on the show...But I guess her and Nancy Grace did enough together huh?

mizunique205
05-23-2007, 10:22 AM
I agree with everyone that Luda did a great acting job. I was watching the show like :pop:

The part that confused me was when they were in the courtroom and Darius said "Hi mom" with a smile on his face. I haven't been keeping up with the season, though.