PDA

View Full Version : hair today gone tomorrow

tbs4u
02-26-2004, 06:29 PM
Hey yall I can not believe I did it! Yeah yall know what I mean I did the big chop. See i was planing on doing it in May but instead I did it yesterday night and I am lovin it. I transitioned for three months and cut all of my shoulder length hair off. O :rolleyes Oh well I didn't need those permed ends anyway. I think my hair reminds me of a lil boys but i like it. I feel free, proud and natural! With my less than an inch hair :razz It feels so good to wash my hair and see it curl up into lil curls(how cute). Now I just don't know what to do since it it so short, you know. Can anyone feel me on this?

Melanizm
02-26-2004, 07:36 PM
congrats! :d) you'll figure out things to do to it. just have fun and experiment!

slmitch86
02-27-2004, 01:17 AM
Congratulations!!!!

carlaw78
02-27-2004, 08:31 AM
congrats, isn't it a crazy feeling, playing with your hair without chemicals in it. Its so soft and curly...I LOVE IT....

chickebean
02-27-2004, 12:15 PM
:app Congratulations, girl. I just did the BC at the beginning of this month and my hair is also about an inch. Everyone says that I should wait another month before I can get comb twists, they're really cute. The most you can do now is sport your twa, maybe add a head band. Good luck.

tbs4u
02-27-2004, 03:50 PM
Thanks ladies i will try to find something to do with my hair. Right now I am luvin my hair when I get out the shower and I just simply put a flower by my ear to do the exotic thing ,you know.

MzNGINEAR
02-28-2004, 08:48 PM
Congrats!!!! I also did the BC early this month...with a little less than an inch of hair left. I was sad...cause my hair looked like a little boys :) BUT I quickly got over that. I tried the comb twist and everyone loved it :-)

I am not sure it we can do much else with our TWAs other than twist 'em up or just wear it with pride. 8)