PDA

View Full Version : Trying To Find My Father Who Is Still Alive

frazertif
06-16-2007, 07:42 PM
hey I,m trying to find my dad who I havent seen since the age of 9 the last time he has ever been brought up is when he started paying his back child support in 2000 and it ended last october when I tried to check the child support system they would not disclose his info I know his full name but nothing else his name is micheal E Thomas and I know he was born aug 3 probably around 1950 or so and I also have a bro who is named after him but have not seen him since 5 can anyone help me?!

lsubabiedee
06-16-2007, 09:00 PM
hey I,m trying to find my dad who I havent seen since the age of 9 the last time he has ever been brought up is when he started paying his back child support in 2000 and it ended last october when I tried to check the child support system they would not disclose his info I know his full name but nothing else his name is micheal E Thomas and I know he was born aug 3 probably around 1950 or so and I also have a bro who is named after him but have not seen him since 5 can anyone help me?!
[/b]

you know what state?

there a lots of search engines that you could use. zabasearch is one that lists birthdates.

frazertif
06-17-2007, 03:02 PM
you know what state?

there a lots of search engines that you could use. zabasearch is one that lists birthdates.
[/b]
yeah he lives in new york I know that his whole fam is or was out in queens ny but thats all I know

pharmlee
06-17-2007, 03:26 PM
Get on ancestry.com and get a free three day trial. That's how I found out where my dad/half siblings were located. They have phone #'s, addresses...just about everything. It takes awhile to search (I put about 7 hrs in, and I knew as much info as you)...But it's good you're searching for men...women are much harder to track because we change our names.

mydestiny
06-18-2007, 09:22 AM
Also check out peoplefinders.com- you can do a free general search, but if you need an address you can pay with a small fee. HTH

SweetHoneyLocs
06-18-2007, 11:36 AM
^^ I concur with using peoplefinder. That is how I found my sister. I never really knew her, just enough information such as her first and last name. Last known address (where she grew up), who her adopted parents were etc.

Within a few days someone had responded and gave me her number. Made the call and have been talking every since.

frazertif
06-18-2007, 12:30 PM
I want to thank you for responding and helping a sistah out:wub:

ZenDiva
07-08-2007, 10:23 AM
Also check out peoplefinders.com- you can do a free general search, but if you need an address you can pay with a small fee. HTH
[/b]

thanks for posting.. I will try peoplefinders tonight..

*wish me luck* :wub:

ZenDiva
07-11-2007, 12:42 PM
Quick Question...

Anyone know of a service that guarantees CURRENT address ....

I'm very tempted to try peoplefinders... but dont want yet another laundry list of possible (20 yrs ago) residences...

Thanks in Advance, Ladies..

( I may hire a private detective ) --I'm getting frustrated.... ^_^