PDA

View Full Version : Password Problems

frazertif
06-17-2007, 03:54 PM
hi yesterday I tried to log in but it would not take my password so I had to request a knew one did that and everything was fine until a few hours later I was logged out after 10 min and had to relog with the pw that was given it would not take so I did it again still nothing so I had to request a new pw and this has been happening ever since and its annoying and most times I don't even want to go on the site then recently I just requested a new pw and then logged in and tried to edit and change my pw to my own preference but it keeps saying error incorrect pw and I'm about to scream.

annasbadman
06-21-2007, 04:08 PM
hi yesterday I tried to log in but it would not take my password so I had to request a knew one did that and everything was fine until a few hours later I was logged out after 10 min and had to relog with the pw that was given it would not take so I did it again still nothing so I had to request a new pw and this has been happening ever since and its annoying and most times I don't even want to go on the site then recently I just requested a new pw and then logged in and tried to edit and change my pw to my own preference but it keeps saying error incorrect pw and I'm about to scream.
[/b]

yea i have that problem also