PDA

View Full Version : Can U Use White Vineger?

Eboneve
06-27-2007, 12:58 PM
i do not have any ACV and I was wondering hat happens if ayou use white vineger to clarify?

Help a sista out, thanks

Samielle1
06-27-2007, 02:04 PM
I've used white vinegar before when I ran out of the apple cider kind. Basically, it doesn't do anymore than the apple cider kind would, on me at least. The only difference is I think the apple cider vinegar makes my hair feel softer, but other than that, it doesn't dry it out or anything. You should be fine.

Ameka
06-27-2007, 02:07 PM
I first felt a sizzle, then my scalp began to burn..then next thing I know..my damn scalp was melting..I felt the oozing down my ears and neck..I had to go to the hospital...thankfully, there was natural sister there at the hospital..she gave me an olive oil and honey treatment and repaired my melting scalp..

Sike!!! I am in a goofy mood today....

I reckon that nothing will happen.....

Eboneve
06-27-2007, 02:14 PM
I first felt a sizzle, then my scalp began to burn..then next thing I know..my damn scalp was melting..I felt the oozing down my ears and neck..I had to go to the hospital...thankfully, there was natural sister there at the hospital..she gave me an olive oil and honey treatment and repaired my melting scalp..

[/b]

whoaaa, girt u hadd me scared for a minute, that wad a good one

Samielle1
06-27-2007, 02:15 PM

[/b]

Oh lord. lol!

nappyrina
06-27-2007, 02:15 PM

[/b]

Ameka...you are truly crazy!!! You had me going for a while!!! :unsure:

BrnNappyGrl
06-27-2007, 02:47 PM

[/b]

*smacks Ameka's hands* You know you wrong!

KB
06-27-2007, 02:53 PM
can anyone else attest? i wanna know too! :pop:

faithworks
06-27-2007, 03:11 PM
I first felt a sizzle, then my scalp began to burn..then next thing I know..my damn scalp was melting..I felt the oozing down my ears and neck..I had to go to the hospital...thankfully, there was natural sister there at the hospital..she gave me an olive oil and honey treatment and repaired my melting scalp.. :acksmiley:

[/b]
:doh

saneely
06-27-2007, 04:05 PM

[/b]

Okay you had me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

kisses003
06-27-2007, 04:23 PM
I used it once in a pinch and didn't notice any difference.

taniseka
06-27-2007, 04:57 PM
My mom actually used to wash my hair and my sister's hair, and her hair with white vinegar. I know some people say that won't clean your hair, but it did clean mine and no dirt would be on my scalp. She would do it when we took out braids. I think it's fine.

vnatural
06-27-2007, 09:33 PM
I've read people who used it and said it was the same, no difference. I don't know since I never tried it.

defblue
06-30-2007, 12:07 PM

[/b]
<span style="font-family:comic sans ms"> That was wrong, :lol: but it was funny</span>

Ofo
06-30-2007, 01:21 PM
I have used ACV, White vinegar and Malt vinegar. They all worked fine. IMO white vinegar was stronger and needed more diluting. My staple is ACV and if I ran out, any of the others can stand in.

PrincessDrRe
07-01-2007, 06:09 PM
I remember a shampoo back in the day having as an ingredient White Vinegar. It was like a "clarifying" ingredient.....

I just stick to ACV.... Then again maybe WV can be used to get out the buildup of junk....

buttaflybaby
07-10-2007, 02:13 AM
i used to use it when i was in cosmetology. that&#39;s when i wasn&#39;t a natural. i&#39;m sure it wouldn&#39;t hurt....i think i used it a few times...don&#39;t remember...lol

and ameka you wrong for that gurl...lol

southernbelllle
07-16-2007, 06:04 PM
STAY AWAY

i made that mistake and i def paid for it!

bonbonita
07-16-2007, 07:46 PM
Hmm, I don&#39;t know. It was more drying for me (ACV left my hair softer). And definitely stronger (this might explain the dryness. I had to diluted it more than I usually to with ACV. However, it did clean my scalp very well.