PDA

View Full Version : keeping it low

teekydawg
03-01-2004, 08:44 PM
i've since chopped my hurr and don't plan on growing it out more than an inch anytime soon. i was just wondering if there were a lot of short and staying there nappies out there and if you feel in place here. my daughter has loc's, i love the other forums and i love looking at pictures (even if i rarely leave my mark) so i'm here to stay.

but there does seem to be a overall preference toward length and when i was in the process of obtaining it, i realized it just isn't for me. my preference is definetly for the short.

we can converse if you like but this thread is self serving because i'd like to peep some albums with the short cut. so i can bite hairlines when edging or fading techniques. peace!

samantha
03-01-2004, 09:22 PM
I don't plan on growing my hair out either. The longest it have ever been (natural) was 2.5 inches. Usually I keep it around 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch. As a matter of fact, I just cut it down yesterday. Long hair is just not for me. I don't have the time to take care of it. I too would like to check out albums of others that perfer to keep it short. As soon as I figure out how to create an online photo album I will put my pictures online.

tran68
03-01-2004, 09:54 PM
My Aunts sported TWAs long before they were "vogue" so I can feel ya, in fact I'll be TWA-ing myself later in life - or maybe sooner. :-P I'd really love to have a rinse and go style now that I'm working out like a mad woman! :)

EricaC
03-01-2004, 10:41 PM
I've had a twa four four years and am just now deciding to grow it out. I know a lot of people BC'ed and then immediately started growing their hair out. I waited several years before I decided I wanted to grow out my twa. You just can't beat that kind of low maintenance and not having to worry about what style you're going to wear the next day. I spent four years with the twa and loved it... I'm still loving it. It's only about 2 inches right now, but I'm in no rush to have nine inches of hair. I want to embrace my hair at each length. I'll probably eventually return to the twa because it's so cute and so clean cut.

Jess82
03-01-2004, 11:41 PM
Im going to cut my hair this week down to 1 inch. I think short short hair is more easy because Im pretty low maintenance when it comes to hair. :)

sonshinescoils
03-02-2004, 02:11 AM
i definitely prefer short hair. I was the same way relaxed. I'm even more laid back about it now. I'm growing my hair out now because I'm gonna loc, but even with locs I don't see myself keeping super long hair. Sumthin about all that hair on my neck...just gets on my nerves.