PDA

View Full Version : Pootin Pomeranian

meganjerai
07-06-2007, 10:16 PM
I have a 4 year old Pomeranian named Bear and this sucka is pootin up a storm! His farts smell like human farts! UGH! I don't know what he ate or got into but he never poots like this.

Anybody ever had this problem with your fartin pets?

kaykay_mp
07-07-2007, 05:06 PM
Yep. You're officially not the only one.

My dog Shaky (a dachshund mix) lets out these raunchy SBD's like once a day. And then my husband or my kids ask me if I was the one who farted. :blush:

Believe me, if it was me, they would know ;)

TwistedXn
07-07-2007, 05:16 PM
If dogs don't poot, they'd explode

http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/ekelig/g010.gif

Peaches
07-07-2007, 05:34 PM
:pointlaugh: :lol: @ the thread title..

meganjerai
07-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Yep. You're officially not the only one.

My dog Shaky (a dachshund mix) lets out these raunchy SBD's like once a day. And then my husband or my kids ask me if I was the one who farted. :blush:

Believe me, if it was me, they would know ;)
[/b]

When my mom is around, I always say it was her(even though I know it was the dog). She hates that....lol

This dog stunk up the whole house today. The smell was all in my throat. I even smelled it when we left the house. I hope he gets over whatever he's going through right now.

melinag
07-08-2007, 08:39 PM
I have a 4 year old Pomeranian named Bear and this sucka is pootin up a storm! His farts smell like human farts! UGH! I don't know what he ate or got into but he never poots like this.

Anybody ever had this problem with your fartin pets?
[/b]

Funky farts are from diets. What are you feeding Bear? I had this problem when I first got Lenox but after I switched his food from Science Diet to Solid Gold no more funky farts. He used to be able to clear a room!

Applejacks
07-09-2007, 06:07 AM
I've got a 4 year old pomeranian and a 13 year old hound mix.. Both of them can release some foul smelling poots. The 13 year old's are the absolute worst-- he's definitely got the "old man fart" thing down.

kurliehead
09-05-2007, 12:48 PM
CoCo was stinking up my apartment something fierce. I swear she would wait until she curled up in my lap and let one of them silent killers loose, and then she would look at me all sad-eyed when I would kick her butt off the sofa.

But I figured out it was the cheese that was doing it. I keep those Kraft cheese crumbles for my salads and would give her a crumble or two, which she loved. But it was doing a number on her digestive system and on my nose because that little 3 lb. terror could rip one to make a grown man cry. :lol:

skittles04
10-13-2007, 09:09 AM
My kitten poots like that. She is just getting used to the litter box and I am so scared that I am going to find a steaming pile of crap in the corner! So every time I smell her, I take her to her litterbox to see if she has to use it.

Melanizm
10-18-2007, 05:09 PM
You can mix PLAIN, unsweetend yogurt in his food to help with gas. I've done it w/ mine and it helps! A teaspoon or two should do it for his size.