PDA

View Full Version : When Permies Attack!

Mangachan
07-24-2007, 04:47 AM
What happens when you watch 28 Days Later and read the forums of Nappturalitly.com? My sister found out last night. She's not a memeber here but I was sharing some of the posts with her (she's transitioning too). She had a dream that permies were zombies chasing us. You could turn them normal by either cutting their hair or putting something on it to turn it natural. :lol:

cimary
07-24-2007, 06:28 AM
Yeah, lots of p.ermie nightmares make their way into your dreams and imagination once you stop relaxing.

LBellatrix
07-24-2007, 06:31 AM
I think your sister should recruit some friends, get a handheld camera or two, write the script, make a movie, and put it on YouTube. :)

Hey, there are stranger things on YouTube. (Just make sure you give me credit for the idea.)

BKjc41907
07-24-2007, 08:12 AM
Yeah, lots of p.ermie nightmares make their way into your dreams and imagination once you stop relaxing.
[/b]
thats CRAZY
HERE I AM THINKING IM THE ONLY ONE....

had a terrible nightmare the other day about a group of permies taking a bunch of nappturals hostage
and tortured us to straighten our hair ,they gave us the hot tools of tourture instead of the creamy fire;
even in my nightmare i couldnt fathom the idea of that horrid creamy fire in my head i guess my nightmare settled for the less tramatizing...

bonbonita
07-24-2007, 10:49 AM
I had a dream where it was something in the water. I was washing my hair when suddenly I felt a dramatic change in my hair texture. I ran out and went to look in the mirror and it was all straightened. I dried my hair out combed, teased it but it would continue to lay flat. :huh:

mimi
07-24-2007, 01:42 PM
thats CRAZY
HERE I AM THINKING IM THE ONLY ONE....

had a terrible nightmare the other day about a group of permies taking a bunch of nappturals hostage
and tortured us to straighten our hair ,they gave us the hot tools of tourture instead of the creamy fire;
even in my nightmare i couldnt fathom the idea of that horrid creamy fire in my head i guess my nightmare settled for the less tramatizing...
[/b]
:lol: are you serious. i never had a dream like that before. i had dreams where i got my hair perm and hated it then i start crying.

Five5Slim
07-24-2007, 01:46 PM
:lol:

BrnNappyGrl
07-24-2007, 01:51 PM
I had a dream where it was something in the water. I was washing my hair when suddenly I felt a dramatic change in my hair texture. I ran out and went to look in the mirror and it was all straightened. I dried my hair out combed, teased it but it would continue to lay flat. :huh:
[/b]

You had that one too?!?! I thought I was the only one waking up in cold sweats pattin' my naps just to reassure myself that they were still there. I had this dream for two nights in a row and it got so bad that I literally woke up and almost broke my DH's wrist because I thought he was a permie ready to do my napps harm. I forgot he likes to put his fingers under my sleep bonnet sometimes and when I woke up, I just grabbed and twisted the heck outta his hand. He was like "What the h*ell is yo problem?!?!"

Don&#39;t play &#39;bout the napps man! <_< :Angry:

tianatamara
07-24-2007, 02:12 PM
:lol: LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: Ohhhh! My side hurts! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mangachan
07-24-2007, 03:09 PM
These responses are too much :lol: :lol: :lol:

The ironic thing is just yesterday we were talking about how ridiculous it is to have hair dreams. :huh:

BKjc41907
07-25-2007, 07:36 AM
These responses are too much :lol: :lol: :lol:

The ironic thing is just yesterday we were talking about how ridiculous it is to have hair dreams. :huh:
[/b]

when i was a permie and my mom use to tell me her nightmares about her locks i
use to think it was sooooo ridiculous

its crazy but hilarious at the same time
im like WHAT is this for real :lol: :lol: :lol:

im just happy im not the only crazy one :lol:

mymy
09-11-2008, 06:16 AM
What happens when you watch 28 Days Later and read the forums of Nappturalitly.com? My sister found out last night. She&#39;s not a memeber here but I was sharing some of the posts with her (she&#39;s transitioning too). She had a dream that permies were zombies chasing us. You could turn them normal by either cutting their hair or putting something on it to turn it natural. :lol:
[/b]
That would make quite a horror movie. If I saw it, it would haunt me for days. I think it would become a cult classic around here.

nitaprince1
09-11-2008, 03:42 PM
What happens when you watch 28 Days Later and read the forums of Nappturalitly.com? My sister found out last night. She&#39;s not a memeber here but I was sharing some of the posts with her (she&#39;s transitioning too). She had a dream that permies were zombies chasing us. You could turn them normal by either cutting their hair or putting something on it to turn it natural. :lol:
[/b]

This whole post is soo funny to me because i actually played a zombie in a movie a few years back when i was a permie!!! Maybe she was having nightmares about me!!! LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

catrina2223
09-11-2008, 04:50 PM

Sometimes i dream of perming my hair. I wake up so scared, like what have i done!! Only to realize it was just a dream, and be so relieved!!

prncsstaylor
09-11-2008, 05:18 PM
Y&#39;all are crazy!!! :lol:

tenia0419
10-08-2008, 03:30 PM
I think your sister should recruit some friends, get a handheld camera or two, write the script, make a movie, and put it on YouTube. :)

Hey, there are stranger things on YouTube. (Just make sure you give me credit for the idea.)
[/b]

BerzuLove
10-10-2008, 02:21 PM

[/b]

:lol: *DEAD* :lol:

It reminds me of the scene in Robert Townsend&#39;s "Hollywood Shuffle" when they showed the preview of the attack of the pimps! :lol: Instead of a prostitute, it would be a sexy sista with :afro: and she is being cornered by a bunch of broken-off, split-ends, hair-falling-out, even one with creamy crack dripping from her scalp zombies coming at her with the CFC, Torture comb, glue, gel, and other crap! :lol:
I&#39;d be holding the :pop: and yelling RUN GIRL, RUN!!!