PDA

View Full Version : Update On Trying To Find My Father

frazertif
07-31-2007, 12:27 PM
Well I took everyones advice and one site that had my particular interest was family search .org and it told me that my father had passed away last year and now I'm trying to find the rst of the family.

If all of you who reads this can do me a favor? I'm trying everything I got so if you know anything regarding the info that I am about to display it will be much appreciated .

My father is Michael E Thomas he was born aug 4 1950, he lived in queens new york with the rest of his family although I don't know where he resided when deceased. I know I have a half brother named after him and he should be about 35 or 36. my father was paying child support for a tiffany W. it says that he died sept 25 2006 and he will be 57 in 5 days

this is all I got If anyone knows someone anyone please feel free to contact me my email is frazerti@hotmail.com and please pass this info through your emails

many thanks

carboncopysue
07-31-2007, 12:51 PM
Hello!

Sorry to hear about your dad. :( Maybe you start by getting his death certificate through the New York City (http://home2.nyc.gov/html/records/html/vitalrecords/death.shtml) website. I think I found his SSN through the Social Security Death Index using his birthdate on ancestry.com (I have a membership). I'll PM you that information. You can get his social security application, although it only shows where he was living at the time of his application. Still, it can be useful.

That's all I can think of so far. HTH

Sue.