PDA

View Full Version : Delete

KnottyAuthor
08-02-2007, 01:22 PM
:unsure:

Seoul Attitude
08-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Your locks are amazing! What a wonderful transformation, and thanks for the encouragement. Although I've been natural since 2001, I'm only two (2) months into my lock journey, which started with comb coils. I hope to post pictures soon. Thanks again! :)

Zioness
08-02-2007, 05:29 PM
Beautiful Pics - Your hair is so healthy and full - you are definitely one of my loc idols!! :D

Sojourner
08-02-2007, 06:23 PM
Beautiful and thanks for sharing your journey. I've enjoyed it.

blkbuttaflies
08-02-2007, 06:25 PM
Beautiful Pics - Your hair is so healthy and full - you are definitely one of my loc idols!! :D
[/b]

^^^^Ditto, what she said!!!! You are one of my many loc inspirations on this site.

KnottyAuthor
08-02-2007, 07:22 PM
you guys are the best :wub: ..i'll be lurking in on YOUR progress ^_^ . This whole napptural thing has become more than a habit that I promised I would break at year 1 mark :( when your kids know the site colors and tell daddy mommy's on it again, and you try to change the screen(alt,delete)before you're busted you know somethings gotta change! :P

Daughter-of-Diaspora
08-02-2007, 07:25 PM
I am so glad I ran across your blog all those months ago when I was trying to decide which method of locing to choose... Your journey has been invaluable to mine and remains so. Thanks for sharing! :)

puchi
08-02-2007, 07:48 PM
Congrats on making it to a year!

mscocontxus
08-02-2007, 07:48 PM
I am so glad I ran across your blog all those months ago when I was trying to decide which method of locing to choose... Your journey has been invaluable to mine and remains so. Thanks for sharing! :)
[/b]

^^what she said..

I'm so grateful for your willingness to share information & experiences with all of us cyber heads! I'm always stalking your blog, albums etc..

A true inspiration indeed. I will make comments after I get home & can read & look at pics.

KnottyAuthor
08-03-2007, 05:34 AM
thankyou Puchi-I'm right behind ya...I remember when you were giving ME advice and encouragement!

DD/MSCX got love for ya'll-i eagerly anticipate the evolution of your braids to locks! MSCX pls leave that pswrd of your work privately in my guestbook so I can stalk it, I forgot it.

Ofo
08-04-2007, 10:25 AM
Did they catch you at it again? Hehehe! When I'm on Np no one disturbs me. They tried before ... and they know what happened!

puchi
08-04-2007, 02:02 PM
thankyou Puchi-I'm right behind ya...I remember when you were giving ME advice and encouragement!

DD/MSCX got love for ya'll-i eagerly anticipate the evolution of your braids to locks! MSCX pls leave that pswrd of your work privately in my guestbook so I can stalk it, I forgot it.
[/b]

your welcome!

KnottyAuthor
08-04-2007, 02:39 PM
hehe, no OFO they didnt bust me...my hubby did...there's some lurkin issues going on that have given me the creeps..so i'll leave me stuff password request specific. and it helps me withdraw all the more