PDA

View Full Version : Let Your Interior Designer Out

rastagalNJ
09-05-2007, 01:48 PM
Ok ladies( and brothers if any are reading), I need your assistance, my hubby and I have just purchased our first home. I am not decorating challenged but need a few pairs of fresh eyes and imagination to accompany my own eyes to help me decorate my home. Gonna put up some photos in my Fotki album (by tomorrow) of the rooms for you to see what I'm working with. I have no budget whatsoever, so I am using what I already own or can inexpensively purchase.

I love plants and flowers but DO NOT have a green thumb, so plant suggestions will have to be of the no to low maintenance variety.

Thank you in advance for your creative minds :wub:

rastagalNJ
10-01-2007, 11:30 AM
Ok sorry it took me so long to upload the photos but they are finally done (well mostly), PM me for the password if you are interested in giving me some ideas.

Bless

tashaboo74
03-04-2008, 10:48 AM
Did you get my PM?

rastagalNJ
03-05-2008, 11:37 AM
ooh Tash I am so sorry I did get it and forgot to respond back, preggo brain LOL.

I am not in need of total home redecorating now, but I am having a baby and she has to share space in our master bedroom suite, It actually is what we were gonna make our dressing roon, so it is configured weird, I think I assigned the password genesis for the home pics, let me know what you think.

Thank you for your help.

tashaboo74
03-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Which folder are the pics in?

rastagalNJ
03-06-2008, 09:15 AM
Which folder are the pics in?
[/b]

Sacred spaces

tashaboo74
03-06-2008, 02:39 PM
Wow, what size is your bed? Looks pretty big!

Are you planning on putting a crib next to the bed or where those two chairs are?

rastagalNJ
03-06-2008, 02:43 PM
Hi Tash, my bed is just a Queen , I wish it were a King we really really need one especially now. No there is a separate room in between the bedroom and bathroom that we want to set up a a mini nursery, I am gonna take pics and post them tomorrow, I thought I included them in my Fotki but I guess I didn't LOL

tashaboo74
03-06-2008, 03:46 PM
Hi Tash, my bed is just a Queen , I wish it were a King we really really need one especially now. No there is a separate room in between the bedroom and bathroom that we want to set up a a mini nursery, I am gonna take pics and post them tomorrow, I thought I included them in my Fotki but I guess I didn't LOL
[/b]

Okay, let me know when they're available.