PDA

View Full Version : Hgtv Design Star

jorjeni
09-09-2007, 10:35 PM
I just voted for Kim and from the looks of the comments she has it hands down. I read the comments on her room first and everyone of them on the front page were positve then I went to Todd's page and NOT one of them was good. I kinda felt bad for the guy. NOT :lol: I wanted KIM to win from the get go. (almost changed my mind when she had her hair straight that one show thank goodness she came to her herself and napped herself back up :P )

Azion264
09-10-2007, 08:41 AM
I just voted! :P

Last night was actually the first time I've seen the show, but her room was so obviously better than the guys overly blue room, and she was so good on camera that I felt compelled to vote.

I really like Color Splash from the guy that won last season... if she wins I hope they put together a nice show concept for her.

meccadon
09-10-2007, 11:56 PM
Thanks for posting this. I just voted for Kim. ^_^ Her room was better hands down!

anabwi
09-11-2007, 07:40 AM
I've been a Kim fan from day one !! Voted 5 times. She and David Bromstad from Color Splash should team up :) Might I add that David is smokin' hot? :wub:

rastagalNJ
09-11-2007, 10:11 AM
Kim is the girl...I watch HGTV faithfully :wub: !! Just made my daily vote.

jorjeni
09-11-2007, 12:38 PM
I've been a Kim fan from day one !! Voted 5 times. She and David Bromstad from Color Splash should team up :) Might I add that David is smokin' hot? :wub:
[/b]

HOT is the word. Man that boy is just too HOT!!!!

I hope they can find a show for Will. Him and Sparkle Josh did a really good job on that room they did. With Will's design and Josh's shopping the two of them can't go wrong.

anabwi
09-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Yeah I liked Sparkle Josh ( :lol: ) too !! He and Will's show should be called Two Hicks Design :lol:

sunschild57
09-12-2007, 09:37 AM
Yeah I liked Sparkle Josh ( :lol: ) too !! He and Will's show should be called Two Hicks Design :lol:
[/b]
:lol: DEAD

I would watch that show :lol:

I voted for Kim, she's a natural in front of the camera.

Speaking of dead, I hope I never see Robb after this season of Design Star is over. Did anyone see the previews of him saying that he was taken out of context...RIGHT

I'm surprised Alice doesn't have a show yet. Why is she just on the HGTV website? She should get her own show and HGTV should get rid of Design On A Dime and Decorating Cents for starters...Freestyle too.

anabwi
09-12-2007, 12:50 PM
:lol: DEAD

I would watch that show :lol:

I voted for Kim, she's a natural in front of the camera.

Speaking of dead, I hope I never see Robb after this season of Design Star is over. Did anyone see the previews of him saying that he was taken out of context...RIGHT

I'm surprised Alice doesn't have a show yet. Why is she just on the HGTV website? She should get her own show and HGTV should get rid of Design On A Dime and Decorating Cents for starters...Freestyle too.
[/b]

You too? I hate Design on a Dime and Decorating Cents :lol: Weren't they one of the first shows on HGTV?

FoxyLox
09-12-2007, 01:26 PM
You too? I hate Design on a Dime and Decorating Cents :lol: Weren't they one of the first shows on HGTV?
[/b]

I loathe these shows too!

Yonique
09-13-2007, 07:10 AM
I voted for Kim, Todd's design was too personal too much like himself.

jorjeni
09-14-2007, 07:32 PM
I loathe these shows too!
[/b]

I am OK with Design on a dime but I don't see where they are spending $1000. I know they break it down but I still don't see a $1000 of stuff done to the room. I remember when Divine Design's budget was only $1000 I was like I want to go shopping with her cause she was doing something with her money.

I don't worry about missing any of those 3 shows.

jorjeni
09-16-2007, 06:59 PM
WHOO HOO YEAH KIM!!!!!

I like watching the show. They all seemed to get a long really well. I tell you one thing Me and Sparkle Josh would get into to much trouble if we hung out together he has the same silly humor as I do LOL!!! Will seems like he is such a sweetheart.

sunschild57
09-16-2007, 08:21 PM
WHOO HOO YEAH KIM!!!!!
[/b]
:D

meccadon
09-27-2007, 09:42 AM
I like the design on a Dime shows....YAY KIM!