PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

meccadon
09-27-2007, 11:27 PM
It premiered tonight after Ugly Betty. Come on ya'll....Any thoughts, comments, questions?

Bailey was being a bit petty and why Callie keep getting passed the ish sandwich? Callie was catching hell from everyone.....

Meredith needs to work on social skills before she ends up being as fouled up of a human being as her mother and father. She said nothing to her sister and just walked off with Shepard. Now, yes she needed to walk with Shepard and handle that (her and Christina are anything but "fine"), but she couldn't say anything to her before she turned her back? It isn't her fault Meredith's upbringing sucked.

The man with the severed spine and his family touched my heart :wub: As soon as his little girl started blinking "I Love You", I was in tears.

Karibana
09-28-2007, 03:36 AM
I just want to :icon_twak: Izzie so bad :Angry: That whole righteousness of hers is just grating at this point. The whole thing with the dear was just ugh... And that spineless wuss George just gets on my nerves. Callie is too good for him.

It is pretty sihtey the way they are treating Callie! The residents are evil towards her, Bailey is being petty towards her, she would have never accepted what Karev did to Callie if it was her but on the other hand surgeons do have a rep for being self-centered so I can see her behaving that way if she was passed on for chief resident.

I understand Meredith towards her sister. To suddenly have your sister, from whom you've been kept away from for all you life suddenly show up, especially with all that resentment she has towards her dad that's why I won't give her flak (yet) for walking away from her little sis).

Another Emmy for Sandra Oh!

missladee622
09-28-2007, 05:10 AM
The man with the severed spine and his family touched my heart :wub: As soon as his little girl started blinking "I Love You", I was in tears.
[/b]

Me too girl!!!! That was so touching.

I really don't like Meredith lil sister Lexie...Maybe she'll grow on me.
I'm really, really tired of George and Izzy....I mean, it's getting old.

I love how they had Burke "resign". :lol:
Can't wait to see what Mama Burke is gonna go though. (I love me some Diahann Carroll!)

I was shocked to hear Alex say that he missed Rebecca. I hope they expand that storyline.

Meredith and Derek back to their old antics.

Rhapsodie
09-28-2007, 05:12 AM
ITA with Karibana!

Every time Izzy comes on the screen and opens her mouth, I want her to just STFU! I can't believe she sees nothing wrong with what she's doing and has the nerve to be asking George why he won't talk to her! Girl, iz you serious?!?!

I also think it was pretty sh*tty the way Meredith just walked off with Sheppard without even saying anything to her sister. Like damn, she coulda said 'not right now' or something. That just rudeness for no dang reason. And I am sick of her and Sheppard, ugh!

sisterceo
09-28-2007, 07:19 AM
The only person I like on this show now is Sandra Oh. I refuse to watch this show now!!

Oasis
09-28-2007, 07:31 AM
SquintyFace and McDreamy are working my nerves. I&#39;m ready for them to break up and move on. <_<

Who came up with the Izzy/George storyline? Yuck! That just doesn&#39;t work for me. Izzy really grinds my gears. She&#39;s so selfish.

George really needs to break if off with Callie because she&#39;s too good for his wack azz.

Why did Alex suddenly think it was cool to wear his hair all slicked back like that? Wack! :Angry:

SquintyFace was so rude to her sister. She could have said something. Personally, I think they should have cast someone else to play her though because I just can&#39;t believe they are sisters. SquintyFace&#39;s sister is way prettier and looks part asian to me.

Cristina rocks as usual!

I miss Burke. :(

LadyRay
09-28-2007, 08:09 AM
The only person I like on this show now is Sandra Oh. I refuse to watch this show now!!
[/b]
Hmm,I am done with this show too. I barely watched it last season since it turned into a soap opera, but decided to give it a change last night to only notice things haven&#39;t changed. Damn, Mer and Der are just so tiring. It&#39;s like, I got it. One second you guys want each other and the next, you don&#39;t. :rolleyes:

Izzie is a crazy biatch. Why would you tell a married man that you are in love with him? That is just selfish! And her thing with that deer. Girlfriend should&#39;ve been fired.

Poor Callie, working with some crazy *** people can be tough. :unsure: I forgot about Cristina throughout the episode. I think I blacked out from boredom. The cheesy songs and the blinking "I love you" just didn&#39;t get to me. :dunno:

Let&#39;s bet on how this show will end. This is my theory: McDreamy is going to go out with Meredith&#39;s sister. Then, Mer&#39;s sister is going to go with Karev, but Karev will leave her for George (when he discovers he&#39;s gay), but George will want Izzie, who will want McSteamy. But Meredith (McSquinty) also wants McSteamy but McSteamy wants McDreamy. But just when we thought McDreamy and McSquinty will work out their stupid differences and be together in the end, there&#39;s a twist. McDreamy has been secretly wanting McSteamy and they will end up together in the end. Amen.

:lol: That&#39;s the future of Grey&#39;s Anatomy. Woo, I just confused myself.

Have you guys seen this parody of Grey&#39;s and House by MadTV? It cracks me up every time.
Here&#39;s the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=5JImyMGNQSs

nappydee78
09-28-2007, 08:20 AM
I enjoyed it last night. I&#39;m going to be honest the storyline with Izzy and the deer blew me. I was sitting there like "okay she is officially crazy!"

I liked how Lexie boosted George on his 2nd first day as an intern.

Loved when Karev said he missed Rebecca and I kind of hope she comes back in the picture.

I think Bailey was being a little petty, but I have to admit she does know how to juggle being a wife, mother, and doctor and I think for that she should have been commended. However Callie personally needs to get a bit more organized.

Meredith and McDreamy need to stay together, but that&#39;s my opinion.

Nappilocs
09-28-2007, 08:26 AM
Let&#39;s bet on how this show will end. This is my theory: McDreamy is going to go out with Meredith&#39;s sister. Then, Mer&#39;s sister is going to go with Karev, but Karev will leave her for George (when he discovers he&#39;s gay), but George will want Izzie, who will want McSteamy. But Meredith (McSquinty) also wants McSteamy but McSteamy wants McDreamy. But just when we thought McDreamy and McSquinty will work out their stupid differences and be together in the end, there&#39;s a twist. McDreamy has been secretly wanting McSteamy and they will end up together in the end. Amen.

[/b]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Chyna Black
09-28-2007, 08:35 AM
Bailey is my she-ro....... :wub: :wub:

Not feeling the George and Izzy at all hopefully that will end soon, and I didn&#39;t like the way everyone treated Callie. She is too much woman for that little man anyway, hook her up with McSteamy....... ;)

I like Alex and Cristina at the end.....

yellowfoxx21
09-28-2007, 08:35 AM
:unsure: Is Meredith SquintFace?

I read that Rebecca aka Ava is coming back for Alex

But I wasn&#39;t able to watch the whole show lastnight b/c I was trying to help someone study for a validation today...... The sacrifices....

mahsoul1
09-28-2007, 09:35 AM
I missed it bc I was studying for a test. :( I hope they replay it on Friday nights like they did last season and then I can come back and read ya&#39;lls comments.

Lovelocks
09-28-2007, 09:42 AM
Don&#39;t shoot me, but I was out of the loop most of last season. Who is Rebecca?

missladee622
09-28-2007, 10:07 AM
Don&#39;t shoot me, but I was out of the loop most of last season. Who is Rebecca?
[/b]

She was the pregnant-amnesia victim from the ferry accident. Karev named her Ava, but Rebecca was her real name.

I enjoyed it last night. I&#39;m going to be honest the storyline with Izzy and the deer blew me. I was sitting there like "okay she is officially crazy!"

[/b]

Yeah...I was thinking that too. What a waste of storyline.

whitney
09-28-2007, 10:13 AM
I had to watch CSI b/c grey&#39;s has fallen off a lot since last season. The 3 episode arc w/ the ferry crash was good for the 1st 2 episodes, but the 3rd sucked. It&#39;s way to ridiculous and I wish george would grow a pair. How is he goin to tell Izzie he loves her when technically she raped him last season?

meccadon
09-28-2007, 10:18 AM
Ummm, I thought they were gonna finish the storyline with the Ice Hikers who put an axe in their friends face! We never found out what happened.....

missladee622
09-28-2007, 10:29 AM
Ummm, I thought they were gonna finish the storyline with the Ice Hikers who put an axe in their friends face! We never found out what happened.....
[/b]
That&#39;s right!!!! I completelly forgot about that.
I wanna know.

Oasis
09-28-2007, 11:19 AM
McSquinty

Have you guys seen this parody of Grey&#39;s and House by MadTV? It cracks me up every time.
[/b]

That is so funny!

Bobby Lee is hilarious. :lol:

"I&#39;m the best, right? I&#39;m the best."

mathspan
09-28-2007, 11:28 AM
Still love Bailey. She was being petty, but she really is under no obligation to help Callie get her ish together. It&#39;s not like Bailey used to have the job and Callie is taking over and she has some responsibility to train her. It&#39;s obvious that the Chief is prepping Bailey to be chief some day and is arranging her career so that she can be chief, but hopefully without the sacrifices that Chief made.

Speaking of Callie, I like her but she&#39;s a little too pathetic for me. Who on earth wants a man who doesn&#39;t want her? I can&#39;t stand women like that, who spend their time trying to force their love on someone who obviously is not interested. I have a sneaking suspicion that George is going to leave Callie (the preview of next week hinted as much), but then Callie is going to find out she&#39;s pregnant. Last season, she kept hinting at the baby thing anyway, posing it as a solution to their marital problems. I cannot stand when people have children in hopes that the kid will be a patch. That hardly ever works and the kid suffers.

Meredith... the more things change, the more things stay the same. It was ridiculous how rude she was in walking away from her sister. Meredith has more emotional issues than any one person should possibly have.

George... I just don&#39;t like who he&#39;s become. Not a single aspect of him. A dull and sullen adulterer with no passion for his job anymore.

GurlwithCurls
09-28-2007, 11:41 AM
This show is jumping the shark by hooking George and Izzie up. :Angry: They have no chemistry whatsoever. They only work as friends. Plus they are both douchebags now, George especially was a likeable character before all this. Are we really supposed to root for these two? :rolleyes: I really hope Callie decks Izzie and kicks George to the curb pronto. I think the prediction about her getting preggo is true though.

They need to do more with McSteamy. I could see him with Callie. They&#39;d be kinda hot together.

Sandra Oh is rocking it. Her lines were great last night. I&#39;m still floored she lost the Emmy to Heigl (who plays Izzie-- that chick&#39;s acting is mediocre at best)

Ok I know all the actors who play the interns are older than the characters they play, but the chick who plays Lexie is making them look hella ooooold, Meredith in particular. Lexie looks mid-20s (which is the actress&#39;s age) and a good decade younger than Meredith. What is their age difference supposed to be?

:lol: at "McSquinty". I&#39;ve always called Renee Zellweger Squinty and Meredith reminds me of a broke-down Zellweger, squinty face, baby voice and all.

anabwi
09-28-2007, 12:13 PM
Bailey rocks !! She is putting it to Callie just the way a pissed off sistah would.

LadyRay
09-28-2007, 12:20 PM
I missed it bc I was studying for a test. :( I hope they replay it on Friday nights like they did last season and then I can come back and read ya&#39;lls comments.
[/b]

I think you can check it out online on their website.

Knsoroma
09-28-2007, 12:26 PM
I don&#39;t like Lexie. She is just as annoying as McSquinty (BTW great name)

I don&#39;t like McSquinty.

I cant stand Izzie. Irks the ish out of me

I cant stand George. He is such a baby!

I MISS BURKE!!!! :crying: :crying:

missladee622
09-28-2007, 12:35 PM
I MISS BURKE!!!! :crying: :crying:
[/b]

I 2nd this.

YorubaQueen
09-28-2007, 01:09 PM
i think a lot of folks are going to miss burke...no matter what he said BEHIND the scenes...i&#39;m not saying he was right or wrong either. But i am gonna say this: GA is going to lose a looooooooooot of viewers because of their getting rid of burke...hell they already lost me

Karibana
09-28-2007, 03:29 PM
And another :icon_twak: to Isiah Washingon for being a douche. Burke and Yang may or may not have ended up married but now the show has lost it rock. Now they all have issues and no one to set them straight. I also have a feeling that Mama Burke will come back for a faceoff with Christina.

I was away last May but thankfully my local station had shown the last two eps before the new season started (though I missed Yang&#39;s breakdown after the wedding that never was) and yet I had forgotten about the hikers. Considering that the residents were on vacation for a few weeks, I guess that whatever happened with the hikers was done before they came back.

And finally two things: a. Wasn&#39;t George pinning for Meredith a lifetime ago? What made him make the switch to Izzie other than the roll in the hay? b. How can Izzie, who is so self righteous, go after someone&#39;s husband? I am so hoping for Karma to bite back.

roxygirl
09-28-2007, 04:20 PM
The only person I like on this show now is Sandra Oh.
[/b]
yep. :yes:

Why did Alex suddenly think it was cool to wear his hair all slicked back like that? Wack! :Angry:
[/b]
the goatee is not cute, either. :icon_headshake:

i wasn&#39;t impressed and found the episode annoying more than anything, but it wasn&#39;t nearly as bad as private practice. i&#39;m still mad i wasted an hour (ok, 45 minutes ... thank you, tivo) on that mess. <_<

vixxen13
09-28-2007, 05:03 PM
i want meredith and derek to work out. i don&#39;t like Izzie and I haven&#39;t for quite some time. I&#39;m neutral towards Lexie but she seems like she could become annoying. so sick of callie/george/izzie storyline. Just get rid of all of them.

If they bring Rebecca back I hope she is played by a different actress, cause she is deformed looking.

Lovliqueen
09-28-2007, 05:07 PM
I 2nd this.
[/b]

Yeah I miss Burke to...I loveded him every since "Love Jones...but oh well.

Guys... why did my 6 year old son tell me last night, before he went to bed "Mommy, I blinked my eyes 3 times". I was so touched...I wub him :wub: .

But yeah I am getting so tired of Meredith and Derek either they are going to be together or not. If she doesn&#39;t want him. let her sister have him..Let her be the girl from them bar.

Izzie needs to back off of George..and Callie..poor Callie, she really loves George. Can&#39;t she see that he doesn&#39;t care for her in the same way? Gosh, I hope she is not pregnant by him.

Do you guys like "Private pratice"?

mahsoul1
09-28-2007, 06:15 PM
I think you can check it out online on their website.
[/b]

Thanks. I did check and was able to watch it.

I miss Burke too and probably wont be scheduling my study breaks just to catch this show---Ill probably just catch it online instead. Ill give it a few episodes and I understand change ( as the narration at the beginning points out) but the spark is missing. I miss Burke also ( and I too have loved him since Love Jones lol).

I dont think that Bailey was being petty at all. Calliope is the chief surgical resident. That is nothing to sneeze at and she needs to command respect. Bailey cant show her how to do her job( the job that should have been Bailey&#39;s imo) . Im not saying Bailey has to be mean but Calliope (i like that name lol) has to handle hers.

George/Izzy-- <_<

I feel for Meredith........ She does look really old. I dont think she owes it to Lexxie to try and get to know her but I do hope that they become more amicable towards each other. Family is Family.

And while the show can be overly dramatic...it still presents fascinating medical procedures---this disconnected spine story was great. Hope that guy makes it.

AuNappturale
09-29-2007, 07:53 AM
Bailey rocks !! She is putting it to Callie just the way a pissed off sistah would.
[/b] ITA! I LOVE her character with all its attitude. I&#39;d be pissed to if my intern was selected for a position I&#39;d been eyeing. Besides, like another poster stated, she&#39;s under no obligation to train/help her. I thought it was cute how the other interns kept going to her instead of Callie, even &#39;going over&#39; her head to Bailey. (Reminded me of when my students moved on to the next grade & would still come to me to tell on other students or tell their teacher what to do. LOL!)

Guys... why did my 6 year old son tell me last night, before he went to bed "Mommy, I blinked my eyes 3 times". I was so touched...I wub him :wub: .
[/b]That&#39;s the cutest thing, EVER, Loveliqueen.

I absolutely loved the premiere episode and was sad when time ran out. I thought it&#39;d be bogus after Isiah left, but like Girlfriends, the show goes on and quite well. Who knows if they can keep up the momentum, but the first time out the gate was good. I like the fact that Burke didn&#39;t just go away and no one mentioned his name again, as has happened on other shows. I hope Isaiah shows up in other major work soon. He&#39;s awesome. For some reason, I didn&#39;t like her, yet I liked her (yeah, I know). She&#39;s a good actress. I&#39;m glad she didn&#39;t alter her eyes.

I think Derrick&#39;s display of love and loyalty to Meredith is touching. He knows she&#39;s a nutcase when it comes to love and intimacy, so he takes her background into consideration and decides she&#39;s worth it.

As for Meredith&#39;s treatment of the sister, they had to have SOME kind of spark on the show and that was it. They took the spark too far w/ the saving of the deer. That storyline fizzled all the way. George, yes I think he&#39;s as simple as they come. His character sickens me, although I thought it was brave of him to remain and do his residency at the same hospital, assuming he had a choice. I&#39;ve been watching previous episodes on DVD and it&#39;s no surprise that he didn&#39;t pass. He&#39;s a bumbler.

childofmist
09-29-2007, 08:20 AM
Callie and Bailey were both fourth year residents when Callie was offered the position, so technically she is qualified. However, I think its ridiculous that Callie is chief resident especially since Dr. Webber told Bailey she could be Chief of Surgery in a few years. And have they already forgotten about Bailey&#39;s free clinic? This season already sucks for me.

Claire76
09-29-2007, 12:04 PM
[/b]

winnie
09-29-2007, 01:31 PM
Callie and Bailey were both fourth year residents when Callie was offered the position, so technically she is qualified. However, I think its ridiculous that Callie is chief resident especially since Dr. Webber told Bailey she could be Chief of Surgery in a few years. And have they already forgotten about Bailey&#39;s free clinic? This season already sucks for me.
[/b]

This is the stupidest story line ever! Calle and Bailey would never compete for the same position because they are in two different residency programs. Orthopedic surgery and general surgery are not the same. They should have introduced another general surgery resident for Bailey to duke it out with. Of course this is the same show that doesn&#39;t seem to realize that cardiothoracic attendings are assisted by fellows, not interns and that general surgery residents do not scrub in on ob/gyn cases. Sometimes I think the creator is insane.

cristalena
09-29-2007, 01:31 PM
Ok, that Grey&#39;s parody was HILARIOUS. Bobby Lee&#39;s impersonation of Christina is dead on.

If you&#39;re a Heroes fan, I suggest you watch that parody too. I died laughing.

I feel bad that I didn&#39;t start watching Grey&#39;s Anatomy until the 3rd season (aka - the season of HATE for GA fans). I had no previous interest at all in watching the show, but I decided to check it out after the premiere of Ugly Betty last year. Is it even worth it for me to try and dig it the first 2 seasons? It kind of sucks that certain things are spoiled (like what happens to Denny).

roxygirl
09-29-2007, 01:54 PM
^^ yes, it&#39;s definitely worth watching the first 2 seasons ... and even though you know what happens to denny, you can still appreciate his sexy. :wub:

childofmist
09-29-2007, 02:00 PM
nvmd.

vixxen13
09-29-2007, 02:49 PM
This is the stupidest story line ever! Calle and Bailey would never compete for the same position because they are in two different residency programs. Orthopedic surgery and general surgery are not the same. They should have introduced another general surgery resident for Bailey to duke it out with. Of course this is the same show that doesn&#39;t seem to realize that cardiothoracic attendings are assisted by fellows, not interns and that general surgery residents do not scrub in on ob/gyn cases. Sometimes I think the creator is insane.
[/b]

Oh yeah I totally forgot to mention that part! That is the one thing I cannot stand about this show it is SO inaccurate. At least on ER and some other medical shows they have doctors that assist with the writing process so its a little more realistic. I think I&#39;ll stick to watching House and ER. ;)
[/b]

the purpose of these shows is not to reflect realistic hospital workings. its for the average person who doesn&#39;t work in a hospital and just wants to see the drama . Although I know if there is a show about your profession or something you&#39;re familiar with, it can bug you when things aren&#39;t realistic. But if you want realism, watch a documentary. Like all the various cop shows. They would have you thinking everyone questions the suspects and make arrests, from the detectives, to the forensics people, to regular "beat" cops. I mean seriously when the hell would a forensic analyst be the one to interrogate the suspect. <_<

mahsoul1
09-29-2007, 02:53 PM
[/b]

:lol: Yea the show has its problems.... You just made me realize that those two are in two different problems....getting the details right goes out the window when it comes to creating drama

THere are a lot of times when Im like that is not how thats done but it was a good show. As for House, I could only watch half of an episode..those seemed like some farfetched cases. Some of the cases on GA are extreme (okay most) but I get a kick out of recongnizing real terms and procedures. lol

AuNappturale
09-29-2007, 04:23 PM
[/b]Really?? I didn&#39;t know that. I thought Callie as an intern like the rest of them.

^^ yes, it&#39;s definitely worth watching the first 2 seasons ... and even though you know what happens to denny, you can still appreciate his sexy. :wub:
[/b]
Yes, I&#39;ve been watching the first 2 seasons on DVD and lovin&#39; it. I didn&#39;t get into the show until the end of season 2 and it was because of the extreme cases, like Zanta! stated. I think I came on the one where the couple was pinned together on a pole. Wacky.

vixxen13
09-29-2007, 10:32 PM
Really?? I didn&#39;t know that. I thought Callie as an intern like the rest of them.
[/b]
remember how the interns would assist her on her cases. And thats why she had already taken the intern exam and had flashcards.

AuNappturale
09-30-2007, 03:53 AM
^^^Ahhh, I see. Thanks, Vixxen.

missladee622
10-01-2007, 06:43 AM
Do you guys like "Private pratice"?
[/b]

I&#39;ma give them one more episode. I&#39;m not feeling it, but I&#39;m hoping I might like it...

Chyna Black
10-01-2007, 07:41 AM
:lol: at "McSquinty". I&#39;ve always called Renee Zellweger Squinty and Meredith reminds me of a broke-down Zellweger, squinty face, baby voice and all.[/b]

Why did you just hit the nail on the head for me????? :lol: :lol: :lol: But really Meredith is the better version....

ETA: The Chief wants Bailey to be the Chief. At least that&#39;s what I thought. He told her to work on be a surgeon and later on she would thank him.

I haven&#39;t given Private Practice a try and reading some reviews I doubt I will. I like Addison on Grey&#39;s, pack her up and send her back. When she was around Callie had one friend.

PrincessDrRe
10-01-2007, 07:42 PM
I have this "weird" feeling that Callie is gonna end up with.....

Richard Webber!

missladee622
10-05-2007, 05:31 AM
Ya&#39;ll watch?!?!

I&#39;m so sick of the Izzie and George storyline. Ugh! They are grating on my nerves. I&#39;m glad Meredith finally communicated something to her sister. It was good to see ol&#39; Ben Vereen again! That crystal meth storyline was sad. Christina finally getting a little sensitive with the patients. That was good to see. I&#39;m glad her and Mama Burke settled things.

Callie and McSteamy are gonna hook up again, I feel it!!!

NoaTay
10-05-2007, 10:06 AM
Last night&#39;s episode was good as usual.

I&#39;m about sick and tired of Meredith and Derrick. I feel bad for him that he can&#39;t seem to quite muster up the nerve to leave her alone relationship-wise. He deserves better.

And what&#39;s up Callie? She obviously suspects something and just refuses to hear what George has to say. George must feel trapped. Although I don&#39;t like the thought of Izzie and George together, I REALLY don&#39;t like him and Callie together. It just doesn&#39;t make sense anymore. God, I hope she doesn&#39;t turn up pregnant!

On a lighter note - It&#39;s so refreshing to see the sensitive side of Christina.

mathspan
10-05-2007, 10:10 AM
[/b]

Reminds me of how on A Different World, Dwayne became a professor and he only had a bachelors degree. I&#39;m skurred of any school that has undergrad degreed professors. Or how Anthony went straight from junior college to law school on Designing Women. Producers are counting on the majority of people not understanding how that all works anyway, so to heck with the details.

DeepBluSea
10-05-2007, 06:02 PM
LOL@ winnie. You know too much. I&#39;m mad that they walking up in the hospital when the sun rises. Man, surgeons are in the hospital before the crack of dawn. And are they ever on call??!! ER and Scrubs are the most realistic of all these shows.

Am I the only one who doesn&#39;t believe Izzie even loves George? It&#39;s like she just wants someone, anyone. I hope Callie decks her in the end.

Natural-Tee
10-08-2007, 12:27 PM
Does Meredith have two sisters? I seem to recall her sister having a baby, that wasn&#39;t Lexi right?

meccadon
10-08-2007, 01:18 PM
I&#39;m about sick and tired of Meredith and Derrick. I feel bad for him that he can&#39;t seem to quite muster up the nerve to leave her alone relationship-wise. He deserves better.

On a lighter note - It&#39;s so refreshing to see the sensitive side of Christina.
[/b]

I just thought of this reading the posts, but you know what else is refreshing? The fact that Derrick is in a position in a relationship that is usually cast for women. Someone taking less than what they deserve because they are in love. It&#39;s usually the emotionally unavailable man. Shonda Rhimes flipped the script and had a man go through it. It&#39;s a refreshing treatment of a story and shows male vulnerability and that they love hard too. You are right that he does deserve better, just please don&#39;t go after Meredith&#39;s sister.

Am I the only one who doesn&#39;t believe Izzie even loves George? It&#39;s like she just wants someone, anyone.
[/b]

^Yeah, ummm........she is supposed to still be mourning Denny, feeling some kind of way for the daughter she gave up for adoption, getting over the friends with benefits drama with Karev, and being trusted again in the hospital. Izzy got too much sh$% going on! Needy azz broad! :lol: :lol:

Does Meredith have two sisters? I seem to recall her sister having a baby, that wasn&#39;t Lexi right?
[/b]

Yes, she does. They mentioned one was in medical school, when the other came into the hospital in labor. however she didn&#39;t show who the other sister was, but Meredith was aware there was one in medical school.

Oasis
10-08-2007, 01:40 PM
Cristina was being sensitive? I must have missed that part.

I loved when she was talking to Meth Lab Mom all brisk and robotic.

"Where am I? What happened?"

"Your meth lab exploded. Your son was high on meth and suffered from a stroke. He had to go into surgery and I believe it went smoothly. Your husband has been arrested and I believe the police will want to question you too."

She is all business.

I&#39;m so tired with McSquinty and Derek. How long can they keep this up? This can&#39;t go on for the remaining seasons. They&#39;re either together or they&#39;re not.

George just seems asexual to me. I don&#39;t think he belongs with anyone. When I see him kiss Callie or Izzie it just grosses me out.

I&#39;m still trying to decide if I like Lexi or not. Her character hasn&#39;t really developed yet.

childofmist
10-11-2007, 08:05 PM
<strike>What happened at the end after George walked in on Callie? Thats when my tivo cut off...ugh.</strike>

ETA: Ok, somebody just told me. Now I want to go back and watch the full episode :lol: ...maybe this season won&#39;t be so bad after all.

AuNappturale
10-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Reminds me of how on A Different World, Dwayne became a professor and he only had a bachelors degree. I&#39;m skurred of any school that has undergrad degreed professors. Or how Anthony went straight from junior college to law school on Designing Women. Producers are counting on the majority of people not understanding how that all works anyway, so to heck with the details.
[/b] When you&#39;re as brilliant at Dwayne Wayne was, they do. They just may not have the name professor. I have a friend who is an absolute genius at what he does for work and he teaches a class at popular university. (Not a Georgetown, Harvard, Yale-level school, though.)

Cristina was being sensitive? I must have missed that part.

I loved when she was talking to Meth Lab Mom all brisk and robotic.

"Where am I? What happened?"

"Your meth lab exploded. Your son was high on meth and suffered from a stroke. He had to go into surgery and I believe it went smoothly. Your husband has been arrested and I believe the police will want to question you too."

She is all business.

I&#39;m so tired with McSquinty and Derek. How long can they keep this up? This can&#39;t go on for the remaining seasons. They&#39;re either together or they&#39;re not.

George just seems asexual to me. I don&#39;t think he belongs with anyone. When I see him kiss Callie or Izzie it just grosses me out.

I&#39;m still trying to decide if I like Lexi or not. Her character hasn&#39;t really developed yet.
[/b]
THANK YOU! George is gay in real life and his acting skills aren&#39;t up to par enough to give him onscreen chemistry with women. I like when he said tonight, "Who marries someone after their father passes?" Callie should&#39;ve known that was some kind of rebound, needy move and waited until he was emotionally stable to pursue the relationship any further. They DO NOT go together. (Doesn&#39;t work with Izzie, either.)

Dr. Obnoxious was wrong to call George out in the elevator, but George handled it cool. Dr. O&#39;s one to talk after not passing his medical boards exam in season 2.

meccadon
10-12-2007, 12:04 AM
Dr. Obnoxious was wrong to call George out in the elevator, but George handled it cool. Dr. O&#39;s one to talk after not passing his medical boards exam in season 2.
[/b]

^If that ain&#39;t the truth..... :yes:

mathspan
10-12-2007, 12:08 AM
When you&#39;re as brilliant at Dwayne Wayne was, they do. They just may not have the name professor. I have a friend who is an absolute genius at what he does for work and he teaches a class at popular university. (Not a Georgetown, Harvard, Yale-level school, though.)
[/b]

That&#39;s my point, though. In this country, you don&#39;t usually get the title of "professor" with just an undergrad degree. Dwayne was called "Professor Wayne" on the show, and unless they were using "professor" in the literal sense of the word in which it simply means "teacher," then this was an inappropriate title. I also taught math at the college level with just an undergrad degree, but you don&#39;t usually get the title of professor until you at least have a graduate degree of some sort.

And if there&#39;s one thing I&#39;m learning really fast in academia is that academians do not play about titles. If you don&#39;t have the degree, many are uncomfortable with you being called something that technically you are not. It&#39;s all semantics and ego, admittedly, but that&#39;s the way it is. Personally, I don&#39;t care if you call yourself the son of God. But seems I&#39;m in the minority. Not only do many of them want to keep non-graduate degreed instructors from using the titles that they feel they should have sole propriety over, but they are sticklers for making sure students use their titles. I fight to have students NOT use my title.

But we digress. ;) :D

I really enjoyed tonight&#39;s episode. I especially enjoyed watching the slow emerging of Meredith&#39;s and Lexi&#39;s relationship. I think they&#39;ll eventually come to some kind of understanding and be comfortable. It&#39;s been turning my stomach the way Meredith has been treating Lexi. It&#39;s not Lexi&#39;s fault that their father chose to treat Meredith like crap.

I&#39;m really not understanding Christina&#39;s reaction to the whole Burke thing. I can&#39;t tell if she&#39;s really upset or if she&#39;s over it and pretending to still be upset or what.

Izzy and George, Meredith and Derek... *sigh*

And just when you think Alex is growing even the slightest bit of humanity...

whitney
10-12-2007, 03:56 AM
it was okay, but csi was the bomb

my fav part was where karev stuck that needle in the kids head thru his eye. i also thought it was funny how the mom didn&#39;t talk to alex, but assumed norman was the dr b/c of his age. i want them to bring on some characters i can actually root for, i&#39;m tired of all these mofos. george is a hot mess, how is he going to be in love w/ meredith sex her up til she bursts into tears, then move onto callie, then izzie, who&#39;s next christina? i mean the man has no game, no sex appeal, even b4 i knew he was gay in real life i was never feelin him, he&#39;s so weak he irks the hell out of me. we all know kareve is a douche, that&#39;s how he rolls, i wonder if they&#39;ll bring rebecca back to break him down, but the boy is fine and his wife is beautiful i couldn&#39;t believe he has 5 kids. karev just exudes sex, while george is...

I hate izzie, she doesn&#39;t add anything to the show, she&#39;s just a pretty face, i can&#39;t remember the last time she actually had something to contribute, even though the denny storylines were quite good.

missladee622
10-12-2007, 05:39 AM
I co-sign with what ya&#39;ll saying about George. He has exactly NO SEX APPEAL at all. Ugh. He&#39;s a whiny, spineless man.
Karev...is back to being an azz.
Meredith and Lexi are gonna have a relationship. Interesting.

gigglezk
10-12-2007, 06:07 AM
mathspan, I&#39;m a die hard DW fan and I don&#39;t remember him ever being called "professor". It was always Mr. Wayne.

GurlwithCurls
10-12-2007, 09:16 AM
I hope Callie lays a Brenda Richie-style beatdown on George and Izzie :Angry: She could knock blondie into next week. I suspect she&#39;s too classy and professional for that though. At least from the previews she looks like she&#39;ll return to her bad-azz self though. They have made Callie way too weak and pathetic, totally unlike the strong, confident character she was when she first came on.

Every week I despise Izzie more and more. She is about as mature as a 12 year-old.

Agree that George is rather milquetoast and asexual. In what universe would he have all these women fighting over him? :huh:

I&#39;m glad Alex is getting more screentime. He&#39;s a jerk but I love him.

missladee622
10-12-2007, 10:02 AM
I hope Callie lays a Brenda Richie-style beatdown on George and Izzie :Angry: She could knock blondie into next week. I suspect she&#39;s too classy and professional for that though. At least from the previews she looks like she&#39;ll return to her bad-azz self though. They have made Callie way too weak and pathetic, totally unlike the strong, confident character she was when she first came on.

[/b]

Not Brenda Richie style!!!!! :lol: :lol:
I would love to see that!

Karibana
10-12-2007, 10:24 AM
The actor who plays George has lost some weight during their hiatus so now he looks even more punnie (sp?) next to his amazon wife and that makes it even more ridiculous for me that Callie would want to hold on to such a tiny idiot.

I didn&#39;t see last week&#39;s ep but I do agree with George that you don&#39;t just walk out on a marriage like that and a hopeless romantic like Izzie, who has lost all sense of decency, should understand that.

I liked that patient with tongue cancer (at least I think that&#39;s what it was). My friends and are brutally honest like that to each other.

And why would Meredith&#39;s sis think that she could just waltz into her life and expect her to just take her in like nothing has happened between her and her dad. Maybe a rotation in the psych ward would open her eyes.

I don&#39;t get Karev&#39;s motivation for calling George out like that except maybe jealeousy at the attention he&#39;s getting. I guess he want to the alpha male and doesn&#39;t want to share the spotlight.

AuNappturale
10-12-2007, 12:17 PM
The actor who plays George has lost some weight during their hiatus so now he looks even more punnie (sp?) next to his amazon wife and that makes it even more ridiculous for me that Callie would want to hold on to such a tiny idiot.

I didn&#39;t see last week&#39;s ep but I do agree with George that you don&#39;t just walk out on a marriage like that and a hopeless romantic like Izzie, who has lost all sense of decency, should understand that.

I liked that patient with tongue cancer (at least I think that&#39;s what it was). My friends and are brutally honest like that to each other.

And why would Meredith&#39;s sis think that she could just waltz into her life and expect her to just take her in like nothing has happened between her and her dad. Maybe a rotation in the psych ward would open her eyes.

I don&#39;t get Karev&#39;s motivation for calling George out like that except maybe jealeousy at the attention he&#39;s getting. I guess he want to the alpha male and doesn&#39;t want to share the spotlight.
[/b]
I am literally crackin&#39; up at the part in bold. I agree with you two about Meredith&#39;s sister. If beloved father left her for another woman and they had another child, it&#39;s natural for her to be resentful. I like when she told her last week, "We DO NOT have the same father" and went on to describe the two versions of the same man from each girl&#39;s point of view.

I don&#39;t under Karev&#39;s motivation, either. I get that he&#39;s mean and knew he&#39;s call George out, but he was extra nasty with it.

Knsoroma
10-12-2007, 01:21 PM
I want Izzie FIRED!!! There she was getting all over involved with a patient again. LOL at Christina....she said something like "couldn&#39;t find the LVAT wire" to Izzie. I hope Callie beats her down.

I wonder if Callie&#39;s dad is gonna be back in the picture for a moment b/c he told George that he better not hurt his daughter.

I didn&#39;t even care that Karev outed George b/c I don&#39;t like George. He shouldn&#39;t be trying to hide that he&#39;s an intern again. He needs to be a man about something once in his life.

Christina - I don&#39;t think she is over Burke and is pretending that she is. But sometimes her real hurt feelings poke thru.

poitreenmoshun
10-18-2007, 05:53 PM
ok so callie is a fool. and i swannie her dealings with george dont make any sense considering she is strong everywhere else...dangit...but how many women have you seen like that IRL?

cyndependant
10-18-2007, 05:57 PM
this old intern is cracking me up! :lol:

Beautifully Human
10-18-2007, 06:16 PM
Why is Yang being such a beotch to Lexie?

poitreenmoshun
10-18-2007, 06:21 PM
what is goings on in this hospital??? over GEORGE?!?!

cyndependant
10-18-2007, 06:24 PM
George must have a BIIIIIIIIIIIG.....part :D

poitreenmoshun
10-18-2007, 06:35 PM
:lol:

poitreenmoshun
10-18-2007, 06:47 PM
if george put half as much work into saving his marriage and being married as he did into ending it, they may have been a good couple...

mcdreamy proposed to mcsquinty? or was he just talking?

what was that john legend song at the end?

gigglezk
10-18-2007, 07:02 PM
Although I would of loved to see Callie beat Izzie down, I think she handled the situation with Izzie very well. She whipped Izzie&#39;s butt emotionally. I&#39;m glad she didn&#39;t lower herself to fight over George. She knows its not worth it.

life4evr
10-18-2007, 08:29 PM
Ddin&#39;t Karev, i thinkit was him beat down Izzie emotionally also? I wasn&#39;t really paying attention but I think it he did. Cause he brought up what&#39;s his name and all the mess she was talkin after he died. Sorry yall I don&#39;t watch it like. LOL can someon help me out here.

Karibana
10-18-2007, 08:30 PM
George is still proving to be, as Alex calls him, nothing worth fighting over.

Izzie just looked like an idiot and she deserves to be made to feel like the homewrecker she is. Now she realizes all the hurt she has spread?

Finally, Callie shows some emotion. Though I loved the way she told off that cry baby Izzie, I can&#39;t help but think that she can&#39;t call Izzie "traitorous", isn&#39;t that a poor choice of words when Izzie never made her feel like a friend? Too bad she didn&#39;t get to hit someone. It would have made me feel better :P

I feel that Derek disrespected Christina in front of #3. He should have told her off away from her, as a respect to the pecking order. That said, is he becoming the new Burke?

I hope that Bailey will have more then looks of shock and dismay to do in the upcoming eps.

AuNappturale
10-18-2007, 08:57 PM

Izzie just looked like an idiot and she deserves to be made to feel like the homewrecker she is. Now she realizes all the hurt she has spread?

Finally, Callie shows some emotion. Though I loved the way she told off that cry baby Izzie, I can&#39;t help but think that she can&#39;t call Izzie "traitorous", isn&#39;t that a poor choice of words when Izzie never made her feel like a friend? Too bad she didn&#39;t get to hit someone. It would have made me feel better :P

I feel that Derek disrespected Christina in front of #3. He should have told her off away from her, as a respect to the pecking order. That said, is he becoming the new Burke?

I hope that Bailey will have more then looks of shock and dismay to do in the upcoming eps.
[/b] :lol: Ya know! With no interns to boss around, she doesn&#39;t have much of a role.

I with you about Derek. He knows the rules of how you treat interns. Favoring Lexi isn&#39;t helping.

I am SO over George. He looked like an 18 year old boy running around the hospital all day. Alex can&#39;t really be mad @ Izzie. She just didn&#39;t want him. We can&#39;t dictate who wants us. If a person says they&#39;re not ready for a relationship, that may well just mean they&#39;re not ready for a relationship with YOU. It was cold how she told him like he was one of her girlfriends, though.

nappyolme
10-18-2007, 09:29 PM
I think Callie is pregnant. She kinda alluded to it in some previous episodes so I&#39;m thinking her motivation to stay with George is that she may be having a baby. Don&#39;t quote me on it though!

this Izzy and George situation is also getting on my nerves. I wish one of them would leave Seattle Grace already!

mathspan
10-18-2007, 09:44 PM
mathspan, I&#39;m a die hard DW fan and I don&#39;t remember him ever being called "professor". It was always Mr. Wayne.
[/b]

Oh, me too. Probably seen each epi about 10 times (recorded the whole series). Usually it was Mr. Wayne. But a couple of the students called him Professor Wayne and Whitley once referred to him as Professor Pookie. Never heard the colonel use the title though. And they posited him as a teaching assistant while he was an undergrad (which is unlikely, too, but I&#39;ll give them the benefit of a doubt on that one), but made no such references once he was a grad student, so the assumption was that he was no longer a teaching assistant. And he said he had a "faculty meeting." This might be unique to the institution, but I don&#39;t know of any schools where teaching assistants, unless they are of the rank instructor, are considered faculty. And even then, if you have the rank of instructor or lecturer, you at least have a Masters degree. I think he was just a graduate instructor, which is different than a true rank of Instructor, but it was just the occasional use of the term professor that caught my ear as being inaccurate.

Just one of those little tv things... Never kept me from watching though cause it&#39;s not that serious and I loved the whole cast, and loved it even more when Lisa Bonet left. :P :D

Tonight&#39;s episode:

Callie... I don&#39;t know whether to slap her or hug her. I cannot stand when women (or anyone, but especially women) cling to a man who so obviously has no interest in her. It comes off as super desperate and pathetic. Let George go! There are so many more men who&#39;ll love her the way she deserves to be loved; don&#39;t waste your time with one who doesn&#39;t.

Meredith really needs to grow up. I was pleased to hear that she realized that she couldn&#39;t hold Lexi responsible for what her father did, but she is really on my nerves with Derek. She&#39;s mid-30s (or at least her character is). Grow up! And she is really badly off because I also have commitment issues and she&#39;s even getting on MY nerves.

I loved the storyline with the Chief, his wife and niece. I&#39;m glad that in the end, he granted the niece her wish. And the girl that played the niece, Camille, wow, she has really grown up, even since Bernie Mac. Kids grow up so darned fast.

There are no further words for Izzy and George.

Next week, the return of Ava.

missladee622
10-19-2007, 06:27 AM
I know Karev was looking right in that black tee last night...(and I don&#39;t even like yt guys like that!)

George and Izzie...I swear that storyline is getting so freakin&#39; tired!!!! I was secretly wishing that Callie would&#39;ve punched her in the face.

Ava is coming back!!!!! I knew it! I&#39;m curious to see where that will go.

Derek and Meredith are killing me. Seriously!!!

That storyline with the chief&#39;s neice made me tear up. The chief was right though, it was her decision.

AuNappturale
10-19-2007, 06:39 AM
I know Karev was looking right in that black tee last night...(and I don&#39;t even like yt guys like that!)

George and Izzie...I swear that storyline is getting so freakin&#39; tired!!!! I was secretly wishing that Callie would&#39;ve punched her in the face.

Ava is coming back!!!!! I knew it! I&#39;m curious to see where that will go.

Derek and Meredith are killing me. Seriously
That storyline with the chief&#39;s neice made me tear up. The chief was right though, it was her decision.
[/b]:lol: !!! I love the way they used that word, esp. in earlier episodes. I think they&#39;re hoping it will catch on in mainstream, but not enough young people watch the show.

It was unfair of Izzie to try to compare George and her to Ava and Karev. Karev didn&#39;t know she was married, they never slept together, and she went home with her husband, even though she didn&#39;t know who he was and Karev knew she and the husband were on shaky grounds. (Husband told Karev this when he came to get his wife/Ava.)

taniseka
10-19-2007, 07:01 AM
Tonight&#39;s episode:

Meredith really needs to grow up. I was pleased to hear that she realized that she couldn&#39;t hold Lexi responsible for what her father did, but she is really on my nerves with Derek. She&#39;s mid-30s (or at least her character is). Grow up! And she is really badly off because I also have commitment issues and she&#39;s even getting on MY nerves.

[/b]

OK, this is my question for everyone. How old IS Meredith on Grey&#39;s? 30ish makes sense, but the way Derek was talking to her, I thought last night, "is she supposed to be in her 20s??" Their "drama" is so stupid, but Shonda can&#39;t have ANYONE be happy on this show it seems. Why is Meredith so reluctant to be in a relationship when a few seasons ago it was all "love me, want me, choose ME" to Derek? Didn&#39;t think we&#39;d remember THAT, didya Shonda? Derek was the one who couldn&#39;t commit to her until she got with Mc Vet. Girlfriend dropped Mc Vet and choose Derek AGAIN. Now, I&#39;m supposed to believe that Meredith has been the problem all along? And now Derek will date (potential love interest a-coming) leading to more of their forced drama?

UGH

I hate how Izzie&#39;s character has been killed. I used to love that girl. Anyway, Alex is so right. Just the other day I thought to myself, "didn&#39;t Alex want her for like TWO whole seasons of Grey&#39;s? Why didn&#39;t Shonda hook them up instead of this present mess with George?"

George&#39;s character has also be ruined to me. He used to be all the girls&#39; buddy/guy/girlfriend. Remember how mad everyone was when Meredith slept with him? They were so protective of George. Now he is reduced to this.

Callie. Yes girl you have problems but get it together. Reason #232893 Miranda should have been Chief Resident.

Now "Ava" is coming back. UGH.

The "ghosts of Season 3" past are still haunting Grey&#39;s this year. That is not a good thing.

I think Callie is pregnant. She kinda alluded to it in some previous episodes so I&#39;m thinking her motivation to stay with George is that she may be having a baby. Don&#39;t quote me on it though!

this Izzy and George situation is also getting on my nerves. I wish one of them would leave Seattle Grace already!
[/b]

I think so too. On the other hand, I think she "forgave" him in the beginning as a punishment. She probably knew George and Izzie wanted to be together and Callie wasn&#39;t going to make it that easy. That&#39;s why Callie said that stuff about marriage vows, etc.

LadyRay
10-19-2007, 07:30 AM
[/b]

I know right. I&#39;m telling you Izzie is loca. NOW she realizes she destroyed a marriage. :rolleyes: Lookin&#39; all hurt, please spare me the looks and take your crazy butt to the mental ward.

And Meredith needs to STOP.

McSquinty(Mer) and McNeedy(Izzie) are both mcCrazy. They drive me mcInsane. Let me McStop. :lol:

(And yes, I&#39;m still watching the show even though I hate it.UGH.Damn it! I can&#39;t help it. It comes right after Ugly Betty... :doh )

Their "drama" is so stupid, but Shonda can&#39;t have ANYONE be happy on this show it seems. Why is Meredith so reluctant to be in a relationship when a few seasons ago it was all "love me, want me, choose ME" to Derek? Didn&#39;t think we&#39;d remember THAT, didya Shonda?
[/b]
:lol: :lol:
Shonda took it too far with that unhapiness. Everybody and their mamas got drama on that show.

AuNappturale
10-19-2007, 08:03 AM
... a few seasons ago it was all "love me, want me, choose ME" to Derek?

The "ghosts of Season 3" past are still haunting Grey&#39;s this year. That is not a good thing.
[/b]
I totally agree with the above. It was okay to provide some closure the first two episodes, but it&#39;s time to move on. I think the Chief&#39;s wife needs to move on or be with her husband. I thought he was turning a new leaf and spending less time at the hospital? Ya&#39;ll are right. SOMEBODY needs to be happy. Everyone&#39;s messed up.

I loved Meredith&#39;s choose ME scene last season. She was cute. She wants to be with him, she just can&#39;t commit. I SO identify with her. I thought it was good writing the way they made her almost turn around and run when he told her how he really felt and he called her on it. Shoot, I used to hyperventilate at the word &#39;marriage.&#39;

DeepBluSea
10-19-2007, 08:29 AM

I hope that Bailey will have more then looks of shock and dismay to do in the upcoming eps.[/b]

I think Bailey is going to replace Callie as chief resident. Callie has been too distractd to do her job.

George is completely worthless. I can&#39;t wait to see how the hospital is going to treat him when it all comes out. If Georg and Izzie get together, I give it until mid-season. They will not stay together long.

missladee622
10-19-2007, 10:33 AM
McSquinty(Mer) and McNeedy(Izzie) are both mcCrazy. They drive me mcInsane. Let me McStop. :lol:

[/b]

THIS IS FUNNEEEE!!!!!

OK, this is my question for everyone. How old IS Meredith on Grey&#39;s? 30ish makes sense, but the way Derek was talking to her, I thought last night, "is she supposed to be in her 20s??" [/b]

I was guessing late 20&#39;s...but c&#39;mon...Meredith doesn&#39;t look anywhere near that young.

THIS IS FUNNEEEE!!!!!
I was guessing late 20&#39;s...but c&#39;mon...Meredith doesn&#39;t look anywhere near that young.
[/b]
I was on abc.com, and I finally found out where I know Lexi from. Reunion!!!!! Another show that I got into and was quickly cancelled.

afroluvangel
10-19-2007, 10:33 AM

[/b]

Yes, she did state that she was pregnant to George in a previous episode. I hope she doesn&#39;t lose her new position to the "black lady who should have gotten it" (I don&#39;t know her name :doh ) because of her personal problems. I also hope that Grey&#39;s little sis doesn&#39;t end up dating the older Grey&#39;s ex...... :unsure: In last night&#39;s show, he did say he may move on if Meredith doesn&#39;t come around. He was talking witht eh younger Grey about the older Grey also (sounds confusing, I know :rolleyes: ). Izzie looked stupid in the cafeteria (can&#39;t stand her anyway), hope she can deal with seeing Callie from time to time and not become "ghettofabulous".....

Beautifully Human
10-19-2007, 11:13 AM
Truth be told all the characters minus karev and Bailey are getting on my last nerve.

I have a big dirty slap saved up for all of &#39;em <_<

mathspan
10-19-2007, 01:26 PM
Yes, she did state that she was pregnant to George in a previous episode. I hope she doesn&#39;t lose her new position to the "black lady who should have gotten it" (I don&#39;t know her name :doh ) because of her personal problems. I also hope that Grey&#39;s little sis doesn&#39;t end up dating the older Grey&#39;s ex...... :unsure: In last night&#39;s show, he did say he may move on if Meredith doesn&#39;t come around. He was talking witht eh younger Grey about the older Grey also (sounds confusing, I know :rolleyes: ). Izzie looked stupid in the cafeteria (can&#39;t stand her anyway), hope she can deal with seeing Callie from time to time and not become "ghettofabulous".....
[/b]

Yeah, but she took it back. She was testing him to see what his reaction would be. Of course, he was like a deer at headlights.

Knsoroma
10-19-2007, 03:31 PM
Truth be told all the characters minus karev and Bailey are getting on my last nerve.

[/b]

ITA they all make me want to puke :puke2: . Except Baily, Karev, Christina & the Chief.

I miss Burke :(

I so wished George had switched to another hospital!!

Why do I still watch it?!!

meccadon
10-19-2007, 04:36 PM
:lol: Ya know! With no interns to boss around, she doesn&#39;t have much of a role.

I with you about Derek. He knows the rules of how you treat interns. Favoring Lexi isn&#39;t helping.

I am SO over George. He looked like an 18 year old boy running around the hospital all day. Alex can&#39;t really be mad @ Izzie. She just didn&#39;t want him. We can&#39;t dictate who wants us. If a person says they&#39;re not ready for a relationship, that may well just mean they&#39;re not ready for a relationship with YOU. It was cold how she told him like he was one of her girlfriends, though.
[/b]

I don&#39;t think his (Karev&#39;s) main reason for being hurt was that Izzy didn&#39;t want him. I think it was that she lied about "not being ready" put Denny in the B.S., stirred it up, and after one romp is in love with George. I could see Alex&#39;s point and Izzy had her comeuppance coming for a LONGGGGGGGG TIME. She still deserves more.

Next week, the return of Ava.
[/b]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was became so not interested in that storyline after a while. I want Karev with someone better like I want Callie with someone better.

It was unfair of Izzie to try to compare George and her to Ava and Karev. Karev didn&#39;t know she was married, they never slept together, and she went home with her husband, even though she didn&#39;t know who he was and Karev knew she and the husband were on shaky grounds. (Husband told Karev this when he came to get his wife/Ava.)
[/b]

You are right...Izzy was all around wrong and is very selfish. Izzy was covering her butt so she wouldn&#39;t see what a jerk she&#39;s been. I think it all hit her when she was crying in bed, and even still Karev made a peace offering of Kleenex.

[/b]

^ Say that! :clap:

I am waiting for McSteamy and Callie to hook up again.....

Oh, and it was so unfair for the Chief&#39;s wife to put all that responsibility and guilt trip on him. He did the right thing, and was really kind and tender with her, because she was lashing out a displacing other issue on her neice&#39;s situation. Hopefully, she&#39;ll come to her senses once she accepts the pain of her niece choosing to go in her own way.

Amunet
10-19-2007, 04:48 PM
I just needed to add that I HATE Izzy!!!!!!!!! She needed to be biatch slapped a couple of times but I am glad Callie took the high road. She needs to move or get hit by a bus and die off the show. I dislike the character so much that it is making me dislike the actress. My friend rented that movie Knocked Up and I refused to watch it because she was in it.
And Meredith is really annoying me too. Since you guys made that McSquinty comment I have really started to notice her eye squint and it drives me up that wall. That and the fact that she has a great guy that left his wife to be with her and now she wants to act all wishy-washy.

kmosi
10-19-2007, 08:32 PM
Am I the only one who doesn&#39;t believe Izzie even loves George? It&#39;s like she just wants someone, anyone. I hope Callie decks her in the end.
[/quote]

I think this is true i think that George is the only one that gives her the attention she wants/needs.

(And yes, I&#39;m still watching the show even though I hate it.UGH.Damn it! I can&#39;t help it. It comes right after Ugly Betty... :doh )

[/b]

Too funny, Too true.

whitney
10-20-2007, 03:40 AM
this episode was good compared to the others. Bailey is bringing the pain, "i&#39;m going to ask you one more time are you ok?...that nothing almost cost you your career." I like callie but wish she would let go let flow, girl move on it&#39;s funny how she felt so bad about sleeping w/ mcsteamy when she and george were broken up and how he was upset and didn&#39;t want to talk to her, but he&#39;s over there bumpin uglies w/ izzy and it&#39;s fine. i want to see her dad (hector elizondo) regulate all over george&#39;s a$$, they both knew this marriage was a sham.

EDIT
why are they fightin over george? i seriously doubt he has the "magic stick" or can lay pipe that well. he doesn&#39;t even look like he&#39;d know how to put it a more voluptuous girl like callie. I thought it was cold as ice when karev tossed the tissues and told her to keep it down, she deserved it though i laughed, i wish she would just get a grip. she just wants to dull the pain of denny, who i don&#39;t even know how she was in love w/ him after a few episodes.

:offtop:
missladee, karev likes the brown skin ladies, his wife is spanish but w/a name like keisha i thought she was black. maybe u could sense his love for melanin havin folks. Karev and his boo (http://www.greysanatomyonline.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/justin-chambers-charity-04.jpg)

gsutiger2
10-25-2007, 10:12 AM
I have a big dirty slap saved up for all of &#39;em <_<[/b]

THANK YOU!!! Please allow me to do a quick Grey&#39;s Anatomy Vent . . .

1. I HATE the Izzy Character & DISLIKE Katherine Heigel as an actress. I do not see why she continues getting story lines in the show AND movie Roles. I wish they would stick her in the back like in season 1 baking and eating. The chick CANT ACT!!

2. Bailey NEEDS a story line. She NEEDS one fast quick and in a hurry.

3. Karev & Callie - Now that&#39;s a good story line.

4. I sooooooo miss Dr. Burke :wub: . I need some chocolate eye candy!

5. Get rid of the Izzy character (oops did I say that already :blush:)?

Thank you for letting me vent :) . . .

missladee622
10-25-2007, 10:16 AM
missladee, karev likes the brown skin ladies, his wife is spanish but w/a name like keisha i thought she was black. maybe u could sense his love for melanin havin folks. Karev and his boo (http://www.greysanatomyonline.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/justin-chambers-charity-04.jpg)
[/b]

Yes ma&#39;am!!! Heeeeeyyy!!!! :lol:

Jess Tresses
10-25-2007, 08:58 PM
My thoughts:

- Callie and Christina bonding is a good idea. I&#39;d like to see them become allies. They were both done really wrong by sorry men.

- Izzie, please shut up. What you did is different from Christina or even Meredith. Seriously, shut up.

- Callie is pregnant. Or she should be. Ohhh the drama that would start. Don&#39;t let George and Izzie off that easily.

missladee622
10-26-2007, 05:29 AM
I loved when Callie fronted Izzie in front of e&#39;reone. Classic!!!

Ava and Karev hooking up!!!!! I really hope he goes after her. That would be a great storyline, it would show him finally evolving. I don&#39;t think it will happen though...LOL

Bailey...awww! I was a little sad for her, it&#39;s been a long time sine they&#39;ve said anything about her family.

The dude (Roc&#39;s brother!!) :lol: with the body dysmorphic disorder. Wow. Had I not seen a documentary on that I would have thought that was a fraud storyline. The documentary that I saw had people putting their own legs and arms into dry ice so they would have to be amputated. Again Wow.

Christina and Callie...hmmm...I think it&#39;s gonna be good. I wonder how Christina and that new head of surgery are gonna get along...hmmm

Izzie + George=another snoozefest.

I am waiting for McSteamy and Callie to hook up again.....

[/b]

After that little convo they had last night...that maybe possible. I hope so!!!

yellowfoxx21
10-26-2007, 07:26 AM
I miss Burke tooo!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well.. :(

IZZY and GEORGE.... Someone give me a bag, b/c that&#39;s just gross

Justin Chamber (Karev), I thought his wife was black

Knsoroma
10-26-2007, 09:48 AM
- Izzie, please shut up. What you did is different from Christina or even Meredith. Seriously, shut up.

[/b]

I was so talking to the TV on that scene. I can&#39;t stand her!!! She is just a cheatin&#39; heffa!! Her and George make me :puke: ....that "we made it through this day" scene with them all smilely?!! Gag ME!!

Callie and Christina - I like that combo. They both need sane, strong women in their lives

Callie and McSteamy - I can see it and like it!!

McDreamy - I am glad he is gonna start dating again

Bailey - I think she needs to go home and spend time with her family or she is gonna regret it. I am sure they could have dug up another doctor to put that boy&#39;s ears on.

mathspan
10-26-2007, 01:54 PM
Yes ma&#39;am!!! Heeeeeyyy!!!! :lol:
[/b]

I think she is racially Black but ethnically Hispanic. I love it when the fellas love &#39;em with a lil color. ;-)

Yeah, I&#39;m tired of George and Izzy too. Now that they&#39;re together, what now? Callie finds out she&#39;s pregnant? I think Callie moving in with Christina is going to put a wedge between Christina and Meredith. Christina and Callie now have something in common that Meredith doesn&#39;t have, so I smell trouble.

I really like Lexi. Very much like her sister, but maybe a little more life-shrewd, eventhough she&#39;s younger. I&#39;m trying to guess who she&#39;ll end up in the bed with this season (the apple doesn&#39;t fall far...)

And I would like to echo: GIVE BAILEY A STORYLINE! If they can make an entire episode about Izzy fearing a beatdown from Callie, surely they can find something for Bailey. I think, though, that she might be headed for marital problems (another Black family on the show falling apart?), just judging from the convo with her husband last night. Perhaps it&#39;ll be Bailey and the Chief? Somehow, I can see them together. I&#39;d like to think that the two stable people on the show would have better sense, but with this show, you just never know.

Anyone else on the show merit mention? Ummm... I don&#39;t think so.

meccadon
10-26-2007, 02:50 PM
My thoughts:

- Callie and Christina bonding is a good idea. I&#39;d like to see them become allies.

[/b]

^ITA!

So glad Callie dropped dime on how <strike>scandalous</strike> &#39;scanless&#39; Izzy and George are. It does no good for her to hold it in while she spazzes out and Izzy and George are totally fine.

Izzy sometimes has the morality of a psychopath because she can be dead wrong yet justify things in her mind like it isn&#39;t so bad. What she did was wayyyyy different because you knew he was married, hated on their relationship all along, disrespected his wife, plotted and disrupted the marriage, and karma is a bia. Plus, i can&#39;t get over her bounce back after Denny. She is either catatonic in mourning or cavalier and ready to break up another relationship.

George didn&#39;t deserve Bailey&#39;s speech of "you are not a bad guy" just yet. He went about everything so wrong. The blaming of Callie for marrying him after his father died doesn&#39;t justify George&#39;s foulness. HE ASKED HER, and yes she should have waited, but when she married she did it because she loved him and nt to take advantage of him. She was just too impulsive, but she doesn&#39;t deserve what she got.

I do not like Alex and Ava. Booooooo on that ish! She came up to his job unannounced and expected him to blow of everything so they could talk. she steppin&#39; out on her hubby is like George and that is not a good look for Alex.

Jess Tresses
10-26-2007, 09:12 PM
^ITA!

So glad Callie dropped dime on how <strike>scandalous</strike> &#39;scanless&#39; Izzy and George are. It does no good for her to hold it in while she spazzes out and Izzy and George are totally fine.

Izzy sometimes has the morality of a psychopath because she can be dead wrong yet justify things in her mind like it isn&#39;t so bad. What she did was wayyyyy different because you knew he was married, hated on their relationship all along, disrespected his wife, plotted and disrupted the marriage, and karma is a bia. Plus, i can&#39;t get over her bounce back after Denny. She is either catatonic in mourning or cavalier and ready to break up another relationship.

George didn&#39;t deserve Bailey&#39;s speech of "you are not a bad guy" just yet. He went about everything so wrong. The blaming of Callie for marrying him after his father died doesn&#39;t justify George&#39;s foulness. HE ASKED HER, and yes she should have waited, but when she married she did it because she loved him and nt to take advantage of him. She was just too impulsive, but she doesn&#39;t deserve what she got.
[/b]

ITA. Callie should have waited, but she really did love him, much more than he ever loved her, and I always felt bad about that. Izzy was hating from the start - even when Denny was barely in the grave; was she in love with George then?? Meredith didn&#39;t even know Shepard has a wife until the end of Season One. When she found out, she was distant, and the fact that they were estranged made Shepard fair game pretty much. Now how she was drawing parallels between herself and Christina is beyond me.
And did anyone see next week&#39;s previews? The thought of Izzy and George having wild sex is enough to make me want to vomit, oh wait, I think I just did.

I, like mathspan, really like Lexi too. She is sincere, and not a basket case. But lets not forget that she is a lot more "normal" that Meredith. She had two great parents, a mom who wasn&#39;t career obsessed, verbally & emotionally abusive, and a father who was present. Meredith didn&#39;t. So the apple actually does fall far from the tree in this case. Meredith a year ago wouldn&#39;t have kept George&#39;s secret about repeating his year, or listened to him moan and groan about it. She would have been yapping about her daddy issues and her ill mother, and how interning was stressful. Meredith was running away from Lexi, being a female canine and was already jealous when Shepard so much as recognized her presence. Lexi was reaching out, trying to make a connection. I think Lexi is what Meredith could be if she weren&#39;t so dysfunctional.

roxygirl
10-27-2007, 06:13 PM
i pretty much agree with what everyone has said so far. everyone is getting on my last damn nerve on that show and it almost seems like a task to keep watching it. however ... i just. can&#39;t. stop. <_<

did anyone else think it was strange that dr. hahn would try to accuse cristina of sleeping her way to the top and choose izzy for the surgery when izzy was the one who stole her patient&#39;s heart for denny? i&#39;m just sayin&#39; ...

oh, au nappturale, about the "seriously" thing ... it&#39;s kinda funny, but for the longest time, i didn&#39;t even realize they said it a lot on the show because i&#39;ve said that for years. i think the first time i noticed it was when they did one of the "seriously" montages making fun of themselves.

ETA: i really like the actress who plays dr. hahn, even though she basically plays the same character in every movie or tv show that i&#39;ve seen her in.

KnottyAuthor
11-01-2007, 04:43 AM
phew, i found ya&#39;ll - I cant watch it anymore, I&#39;m not feeling it and it makes me sad bc I was so bad I watched it online after I watched it on TV. And, is it just me or have they marginalized my sister girl who lead the residents last year? What&#39;s up with that?

thanks roxy for telling me where ya&#39;ll were!lol!!!

NoaTay
11-01-2007, 06:55 PM
Tonight&#39;s episode was a bit of alright. :)

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing at the end?

Karibana
11-01-2007, 07:28 PM
I missed last week&#39;s episode. Why does Hahn prefer a girl who has literaly stolen a heart from her to a person who clearly has the personality type for cardio surgery? Competition?

I loved how brutally Karev turned down Lexie and then he fools around with her? So is she trying to worm her way into her sister&#39;s life one way or another? What about Ava?

Izzie and George :puke2: Shonda Rhimes needs to stop selling this a this great love story. She&#39;s a shameless homewrecker and he&#39;s just a pathetic adulterer. And what&#39;s with Katherine Heigl&#39;s teeth.

Pretty and prettier! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was so sure Skydive dude was a gonner when they said there was nothing wrong with him...

LadyRay
11-01-2007, 09:15 PM
How did I find myself watching the show tonight? Curse you Grey&#39;s! <_<
Mer, mer, mer. Why, baby girl?
Did she talk about ANYTHING else besides her relationship with Derrick? Must we be reminded every two seconds of their oh so sad crumbling relationship? Boo hoo. UGH. Just shut up Meredick. Shut up!
If I hear one more thing about you drowning and loving Der and can&#39;t let go of that "safety" net. I dunno, I&#39;m going to lose it.

And Izzie is straight up crazy. I know it&#39;s been said before, but seriously. Seriously. :lol:

I hate the patients&#39; storylines. Ugh, they always find a way to affiliate them into the doctor&#39;s lives. UGH! It&#39;s like you can&#39;t escape it.

Pretty and Prettier was funny. But who&#39;s Prettier?
And Cristina always keeps me laughing. When Mer asked her if she was acting pathetic, she says "a little".I know my girl Cristina would keep it real. :lol:
If it was me, I would have been yes, biatch you always are. Now shut up.

I think I need Grey&#39;s Rehab: 12 steps to recovery. :lol:

:help:

taniseka
11-01-2007, 09:21 PM
How did I find myself watching the show tonight? Curse you Grey&#39;s! <_<
Mer, mer, mer. Why, baby girl?
Did she talk about ANYTHING else besides her relationship with Derrick? Must we be reminded every two seconds of their oh so sad crumbling relationship? Boo hoo. UGH. Just shut up Meredick. Shut up!
If I hear one more thing about you drowning and loving Der and can&#39;t let go of that "safety" net. I dunno, I&#39;m going to lose it.

[/b]

IA with it all..especially this. I stopped watching the last half hour. This is why I like Cristina.

Jess Tresses
11-01-2007, 10:31 PM
I missed last week&#39;s episode. Why does Hahn prefer a girl who has literaly stolen a heart from her to a person who clearly has the personality type for cardio surgery? Competition?

I loved how brutally Karev turned down Lexie and then he fools around with her? So is she trying to worm her way into her sister&#39;s life one way or another? What about Ava?

Izzie and George :puke2: Shonda Rhimes needs to stop selling this a this great love story. She&#39;s a shameless homewrecker and he&#39;s just a pathetic adulterer. And what&#39;s with Katherine Heigl&#39;s teeth.

Pretty and prettier! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was so sure Skydive dude was a gonner when they said there was nothing wrong with him...
[/b]

I agree with the comment about Hahn. Christina is the strongest surgeon amoung the group of them. I would go above her head to the Chief at this point. Izzy&#39;s crazy a$$ in the OR talking about birds. Ugh! And again I agree, why is Shonda trying to shove this Izzy/George relationship down our throats. They are just NOT CUTE TOGETHER. Additionally, where are the reprocussions (sp?) - Someone has to take some responsibility. Someone has to pay for breaking Cali&#39;s heart. Come on, justice for the thick sista.

BUT, I like Lexie. I&#39;m sorry. So what if she is trying to bond with Grey, she just lost her mother, a mother she actually liked. I don&#39;t know. I wouldn&#39;t give up on the opportunity to build a relationship with a family member either. And it&#39;s not her fault Kerev lives with Meredith. Give Grey Jr. a break. But what is going on with this Ava situation. She has a family, so it&#39;s not like all that much can really happen.

And can someone explain to me what is the problem between Grey and Shepard? She is imagining issues, seriously, because what is the problem? Seriously?

missladee622
11-02-2007, 06:57 AM
Okay McSteamy was looking right in that black leather jacket!!! :P :yes:

Lexi and Karev? WTH?!?!? I don&#39;t see that going anywhere. Next week she&#39;ll be crying because she thought she could handle being with him. :lol:

I&#39;m still tripping that they did open-heart surgery while dude was awake!!!! Crazy!!!

Izzie and George...blah!!! and Izzie with all that crying, I was secretly hoping that George should have told her to "SHUT UP!!!!"

That new Burke lady...I dunno, I"m not feeling her...

[/b]

I dunno...I was wondering the same thing, and they didn&#39;t say like they normally do.

It sounded a little Bjork-ish to me. :D

poitreenmoshun
11-02-2007, 11:28 AM
izzy and george need to be moved to another hospital. and christina...i hate that izzy is being a b to her out of spite/jealousy. it was christina&#39;s idea. she should have been able to scrub in!!! and for some reason i feel like hahn is jealous, maybe threatened by Christina. izzy...what a conniving garden tool!! and why is everyone (outside of the circle) trying to make george feel like he&#39;s so good?

mer? this show ain&#39;t even ABOUT grey anymore.

taniseka
11-02-2007, 11:32 AM
Honestly. Hahn is treating Cristina the way Cristina is treating her interns. The interns need to learn and Cristina still needs to learn, but both Hahn and Cristina are selfish people.

GurlwithCurls
11-02-2007, 12:03 PM
What kills me about the Izzy/George thing is not only that they are being presented as a great love story when the writing has made them completely deplorable characters (seriously are we supposed to root for these two? Seriously? I don&#39;t know anyone who approves of this development) but the way it reinforces pathetic ideals of beauty. I am quite surprised and disappointed that Shonda Rimes would have this dude leave his gorgeous, accomplished wife who is a woman of color for the stereotypical busty blonde dimbulb. You&#39;d think she&#39;d be a bit more sophisticated and forward-thinking than what this story presents. But I guess this storyline just offers a glimpse into how Shonda sees these things ;) I couldn&#39;t believe it when last season George described Izzie in front of Callie and "blonde and stacked" and Callie as "curvy" :rolleyes:

gigglezk
11-02-2007, 12:36 PM
I hope Izzy has a horrible accident in which she falls on a scalpel an punctures her vocal cords so she can&#39;t speak anymore. Her voice is so annoying.

Jess Tresses
11-02-2007, 01:23 PM
What kills me about the Izzy/George thing is not only that they are being presented as a great love story when the writing has made them completely deplorable characters (seriously are we supposed to root for these two? Seriously? I don&#39;t know anyone who approves of this development) but the way it reinforces pathetic ideals of beauty. I am quite surprised and disappointed that Shonda Rimes would have this dude leave his gorgeous, accomplished wife who is a woman of color for the stereotypical busty blonde dimbulb. You&#39;d think she&#39;d be a bit more sophisticated and forward-thinking than what this story presents. But I guess this storyline just offers a glimpse into how Shonda sees these things ;) I couldn&#39;t believe it when last season George described Izzie in front of Callie and "blonde and stacked" and Callie as "curvy" :rolleyes:
[/b]

Great point.

Honestly. Hahn is treating Cristina the way Cristina is treating her interns. The interns need to learn and Cristina still needs to learn, but both Hahn and Cristina are selfish people.
[/b]

Even better point!

I like this thread. You ladies have your thinking caps on.

gigglezk
11-02-2007, 01:29 PM
[/b]

Girl, this is reality! So many men leave their wives who are 100x&#39;s better than the woman they are cheating with.

mahsoul1
11-02-2007, 03:55 PM
izzy and george need to be moved to another hospital. and christina...i hate that izzy is being a b to her out of spite/jealousy. it was christina&#39;s idea. she should have been able to scrub in!!! and for some reason i feel like hahn is jealous, maybe threatened by Christina. izzy...what a conniving garden tool!! and why is everyone (outside of the circle) trying to make george feel like he&#39;s so good?

mer? this show ain&#39;t even ABOUT grey anymore.
[/b]

IA. They both need to just disappear. I cant stand George and it irks me too that everyone is re-assuring him how great he is--I understand he lost his father last season but that doesnt exscuse his infidelity. He has to take some responsibility too. I sat and cringed when that chick started to cry about not wanting to have sex and being tired? Is she for real? <_< I had to look away from the screen.

I dont like this Hahn character at all...her little black people/country club analogy was ridiculous. There isnt anything wrong with the men gettting together to hang out--that&#39;s not in any way systematic discrimination like with the country clubs. :rolleyes:

Meridith just needs to shut up. THats eat...I know it a drama but they all talk too much about their personal lives at work---To Derrick and Yang: yall were watching a novel surgery technique yet Derrck you bring up meredith not letting you take care of her? Are you serious? Just shut up. lol

ok..this has been my favorite show but I cant take one more episode of Izzy crying and saving the day for scared/anxious patients---is that supposed to endear her to the audience? Its not working and her extreme sappiness is annoying.

I bet the writers/producers think they know what they&#39;re doing since they have so many people worked out..but keep coming with this stuff and as many people might not be watching

Karibana
11-02-2007, 05:46 PM
I dont like this Hahn character at all...her little black people/country club analogy was ridiculous. There isnt anything wrong with the men gettting together to hang out--that&#39;s not in any way systematic discrimination like with the country clubs. :rolleyes:

[/b]

Well, according to the harassement and racism prevention classes I&#39;ve had to take over the years for work, if you have a party where you invite everyone except a one or two of your coworkers, that could be construed as discrimation even if that was not the intent. The chief has to be careful how he treats his staff and not send the wrong signal. I did think her analogy was a bit strong but she probably didn&#39;t get to her position by being nice and this would be a great situation to get to know her coworkers better.

Shiningstaar
11-02-2007, 05:57 PM
Tonight&#39;s episode was a bit of alright. :)

[/b]

The name of the song is Merry Happy by Kate Nash. She&#39;s an alternative/indie artist from London. Her music is a mix of Regina Spektor and Lily Allen. Check her out...she&#39;s pretty good.

taniseka
11-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Well, according to the harassement and racism prevention classes I&#39;ve had to take over the years for work, if you have a party where you invite everyone except a one or two of your coworkers, that could be construed as discrimation even if that was not the intent. The chief has to be careful how he treats his staff and not send the wrong signal. I did think her analogy was a bit strong but she probably didn&#39;t get to her position by being nice and this would be a great situation to get to know her coworkers better.
[/b]

I agree. But I :lol: when the camera panned to Chief&#39;s face. He looked like he was thinking, "now what in the heyalll did I just get myself into when I hired this woman?"

mahsoul1
11-03-2007, 05:54 AM
[/b]

I understand that but he didnt invite everyone. He only invited Derrick and Derrick told Sloan. She was reaching ...pure and simple imo. I hate when folks make race-based analogies when race isnt even part of the equation at all. She&#39;s annoying and difficult and I hope she doesnt stay long.

Karibana
11-03-2007, 07:57 AM
Hey I&#39;m judging a situation in a TV dramedy by real life standards :P But you&#39;re right, he only invited Derek and Sloan, not all of the male department chiefs. Speaking of which, are there not other attending physicians in that hospital? Like pediatrics, oncology or even gynocology now that Dr Montgomery&#39;s gone?

mahsoul1
11-03-2007, 01:41 PM
Hey I&#39;m judging a situation in a TV dramedy by real life standards :P But you&#39;re right, he only invited Derek and Sloan, not all of the male department chiefs. Speaking of which, are there not other attending physicians in that hospital? Like pediatrics, oncology or even gynocology now that Dr Montgomery&#39;s gone?
[/b]

Lol I see what you&#39;re saying

and thats a good question...we dont get to see anyone from other departments besides the crazy pysch lady but im not sure of her position.

Oasis
11-03-2007, 03:37 PM
I wish death on very few people but Izzie REALLY needs to die.

I was watching Knocked Up the other day and I couldn&#39;t even focus on the movie because I kept thinking about how much I hate Izzie.

Hahn, I&#39;m not really feeling. It&#39;s wasn&#39;t like Chief invited every male. He invited ONE person who invited ONE person. She&#39;s already annoying.

McSquinty and McDreamy are killin&#39; me. I don&#39;t know how Cristina does it. I really would have to tell McSquinty to STFU! All of her problems are personal and she needs to keep them that way. We all know you almost died. It was just last season. No one&#39;s forgotten. Get over it!

LadyRay
11-03-2007, 04:18 PM
I wish death on very few people but Izzie REALLY needs to die.

I was watching Knocked Up the other day and I couldn&#39;t even focus on the movie because I kept thinking about how much I hate Izzie.
Hahn, I&#39;m not really feeling. It&#39;s wasn&#39;t like Chief invited every male. He invited ONE person who invited ONE person. She&#39;s already annoying.

McSquinty and McDreamy are killin&#39; me. I don&#39;t know how Cristina does it. I really would have to tell McSquinty to STFU! All of her problems are personal and she needs to keep them that way. We all know you almost died. It was just last season. No one&#39;s forgotten. Get over it!
[/b]
:lol: :lol:

YorubaQueen
11-04-2007, 01:51 PM
Question: i was watching Silence of the Lambs last night. REmember the last girl that was in the pit at the end of the movie with his dog? Is she the same actress that plays Hahn?

cristalena
11-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Question: i was watching Silence of the Lambs last night. REmember the last girl that was in the pit at the end of the movie with his dog? Is she the same actress that plays Hahn?
[/b]

Sure is her! I wondered where I knew her from.

I just finished watching Thursday&#39;s episode and I had to laugh when George asked Izzy if she only shaved one leg.

poitreenmoshun
11-08-2007, 06:59 PM
why do i want hahn to lose a toe? she&#39;s so sour...

:lol: at Izzy and George thats what you get!!!

Rhapsodie
11-08-2007, 07:09 PM
This Hahn chick is such a b*tch

Knsoroma
11-08-2007, 09:12 PM
This Hahn chick is such a b*tch
[/b]

ITA...just when I was starting to like this season they bring her in.

Good episode!

LOL George and Izzy suck at sex!! That&#39;s awesome!! They so deserve that. But I hope that this doesn&#39;t become a story line with them trying to figure out how to do it better because they really just make me sick.

Bailey is chief!!! YEAH although I feel bad Callie was fired b/c I like her. But she really wasn&#39;t doing her job.

I actually liked Meredith a little tonight.

AuNappturale
11-08-2007, 09:16 PM
I couldn&#39;t believe it when last season George described Izzie in front of Callie and "blonde and stacked" and Callie as "curvy" :rolleyes:
[/b] Daaang, I missed that. Shame on Shonda.

Great point.
Even better point!

I like this thread. You ladies have your thinking caps on.
[/b]
Absolutely! Ya&#39;ll be breakin&#39; it d.o.w.n.

As for Dr. Montgomery, I had to think about who that was. (Shame that I kept trying to imagine a man.) I didn&#39;t even miss her this season.

I&#39;m SHOCKED they had Bailey cry tonight. Not sure if I&#39;m feelin&#39; that...

Haha on George & Izzie not having any chemistry. Didn&#39;t we say that 4 shows & 21 posts ago? How come THEY couldn&#39;t see it.

ETA: Just notice where this thread is. No WONDER I couldn&#39;t find it in the OLT forum and had to do a search.

Jess Tresses
11-08-2007, 10:53 PM
Daaang, I missed that. Shame on Shonda.
Absolutely! Ya&#39;ll be breakin&#39; it d.o.w.n.

As for Dr. Montgomery, I had to think about who that was. (Shame that I kept trying to imagine a man.) I didn&#39;t even miss her this season.

I&#39;m SHOCKED they had Bailey cry tonight. Not sure if I&#39;m feelin&#39; that...

Haha on George & Izzie not having any chemistry. Didn&#39;t we say that 4 shows & 21 posts ago? How come THEY couldn&#39;t see it.

ETA: Just notice where this thread is. No WONDER I couldn&#39;t find it in the OLT forum and had to do a search.
[/b]

I also don&#39;t know how I feel about Bailey crying. It was so akward, and out of no where. She did deserve it, especially after the Chief gave her those lame excuses. She is just really good at multi-tasking and a great surgeon. I wonder what effect this is going to have on her home life though. For a second I thought she was crying because she finally got the position that she couldn&#39;t take because of family strains. Guess not.

Izzy and George, muhahahahaha! And I liked their last dialogue. Maybe they are great friends, but simply don&#39;t have the physcial whatnots to take it to the next level. Great. And it says something that it was the best sex Izzy ever had (their first time), but that George only remembers spotty details. Basically he only knows that they had sex. I think Izzy was good for breaking up a marriage that shouldn&#39;t have been in the first place. Perhaps George can see that, and move on without trying to make things work with Ms. Stevens. Shonda, give us all a break from the naseua and break them up. Please.

I was talking to my aunt today (also napptural) and she was commenting on how George is not a great guy. Hello, Amen. And Karev knows it, and calls him out, granted he is an a****** about it, but it&#39;s true. I think he is more assertive and less puppy dog like than in previous seasons. But his actions have just been wrong, and yet no one has confronted him about it. Even Kali is trying to be nice. Did they even have a fight? I think Christina is the only one who gets it. And poor Christina.

meccadon
11-08-2007, 11:25 PM
I&#39;m glad Bailey cried. She is a tough, intelligent, accomplished woman, but she IS a woman and is feminine with a soft side. We need that multi-dimensional characterization. Plus, she cried not because of the job she earned, but because she got recognition of how much she does to keep things together in that hospital. She got credit for making that hospital run well, which she rightly deserves. I tell you....when someone notices your hard work and efforts when you do soooooo much, you will cry. Acknowledgment, no necessarily an award or anything else, but casual acknowledgment goes a long way. Plus, she did the &#39;ugly cry&#39;, and she had to release being the strong one all the time, which is true of so many women, especially black women.

ITA about Izzy and George deserving their lackluster chemistry and wanna say "Na na na na nah" to George and Izzy getting wack booty! :lol:

Hahn just changing things around to what suits her is pissing me off. She&#39;s pushy, but I like what she told McSteamy, because I woulda&#39; been pissed if they got together. That&#39;s Callie&#39;s man.... :lol:

Callie, was not doing the job. So it had to go to someone who was and could do it. Still like Callie, but she obviously couldn&#39;t handle it right now.

gigglezk
11-09-2007, 06:35 AM
You know what I think about Hahn? I think her and Preston had some history and maybe he was the one who got away. Or she could just be a bytch because she blames Christina for Preston leaving.

Miranda made me cry. There is nothing like being acknowledged for all the b.s. you put up with. Congrats to her. Boo on Callie. I&#39;m mad she hopping in the O.R. like she was at the club.

missladee622
11-09-2007, 06:38 AM
Wow I was so happy for Bailey---I too, was shocked when she cried.

UGH!!!! Almost another whole episode about Izzy and George. I don&#39;t care if they have chemistry or not.
I can&#39;t stand to look at either of them, much less, see them try to bang each other 8 ways from Sunday. BOOOOO.

Lexi...got some cajones and was talking junk to Meredith. That was great! I felt bad for her though, after I saw her father. He&#39;s really gone downhill fast. :(

LOL @ the new cardiac surgeon turning down McSteamy.

C&#39;mon now, I don&#39;t know about ya&#39;ll, but I can&#39;t see Christina doing anything else but cardio.

I saw on ET that Grey&#39;s didn&#39;t have many episodes done before the strike...should be interesting...

Beautifully Human
11-09-2007, 07:15 AM
I only saw bits and pieces of last nights ep.

So what is going to happen to Callie now? Will she still be able to work at the hospital? Or is she fired from the hospital all together?

I&#39;m so happy that Bailey got the position though. She clearly handles business and will get the job done! I&#39;m hoping that they will give her more storylines now b/c of this. She brings so much to the scenes she is in.

missladee622
11-09-2007, 07:21 AM
So what is going to happen to Callie now? Will she still be able to work at the hospital? Or is she fired from the hospital all together?

[/b]

My assumption was that she was going back to Ortho.

I certainly hope she is !!!

cyndependant
11-09-2007, 09:36 AM
You know what I think about Hahn? I think her and Preston had some history and maybe he was the one who got away. Or she could just be a bytch because she blames Christina for Preston leaving.

[/b]

u know what u right? maybe she had a thing for him while they were in med school together but they couldnt make a go of it.

i am SO happy that george and izzy cant bump and grind! i mean it was torture just thinking about him and her doing it, but i iwas rolling when she was curled up in a ball outside of that bathtub :lol: :lol:

mahsoul1
11-09-2007, 10:51 AM
One of those entertainment shows they were speculating about Hahn possibly having a female love interest and Izzy ( of all people) was brought up as a possibility. Dont know how true this will all be though. Even though I dont like her, she did make the surgeries look very elegant ( well the one scene where she has the heart in her hands).

Izzie and George need lots of alcohol to have any kind of chemistry---serves them right.

Dr. Bailey and Christina are my favorite characters. I felt really uncomfortable when Bailey grabbed the chief and kinda chuckled because she is so short and grabbed him so hard. I hope that her home life doesnt suffer greatly though--she has a small baby and husband at home. I would really like to see the writers find creative ways to make the surgeon/wife/mom thing work---it would be good to see even if its for pretend.

Haan is messing with Christina&#39;s career!! Gigglezk&#39;s theory does make sense.

Karibana
11-09-2007, 12:19 PM
Boo hiss, I missed last night&#39;s ep but I read the a transcipt on ew.com and going through the comments here. I can&#39;t believe that I missed Izzie and George lacking chemistry. Interesting, so basically this whole story was about George grabbing in hope or excuse to leave his marriage and Izzied being a typical who falls for a dude she slept with, making a one night stand much more then it was...

As for Bailey, this is the logical decision. I didn&#39;t understand the chief&#39;s decision not to give her the job if he thought she was going to be his successor one day, it is a stepping stone towards that.

MsTee
11-13-2007, 03:47 PM
I am sooo tired of George and Callie. Serves them right that they aren&#39;t sparking fireworks in bed. :lol:

I don&#39;t care for Hahn. I&#39;ll have to watch her character develop more. But I did think it was funny when she shut ol&#39; boy Sloan down about his "crush" on her.

I am glad Bailey got the job. She deserves it, though I don&#39;t think it will do any good for her home life. I was taken aback when she grabbed Chief and started bawling. Callie should&#39;ve known she wasn&#39;t going to be able to pull that number much longer before the chief started investigating.

I am also sick of Meredith denying her sister and whatnot...stop giving Lexie a hard time. I think Lexie should leave Karev alone before he taints her. He needs to stop being a punk and go find Ava.

Jess Tresses
11-14-2007, 09:15 PM
I think Lexie should leave Karev alone before he taints her. He needs to stop being a punk and go find Ava.
[/b]

I agree that Lexi needs to leave Karev alone. She can&#39;t handle it. But Karev and Ava is not going to happen. That woman has a child she needs to care for, and Karev is not trying to be with a mother, step-fathering some baby.

QueenVictoria
11-15-2007, 03:32 AM
GAAAAAH!!! i have found my dream-off-hair-topic-thread!!!!!

i just gotta say that the thought of izzie & george together makes me wanna :puke2: when i look at them i think "brother-sister" relationship. they have that brother/sister relationship on AND off screen!!! its like watching step-siblings sleeping with each other. its disgusting. izzie was getting on my nerves since season 2 and now she sees nothing wrong with the fact that she is now the "adulterous whore"....not Meredith (who i really dont think deserves that title being that she didnt even know he was married in the first place)! but thats a whooooole nuther discussion. lol. I do think Callie should ahave beat that azz though....LOL

im not really trippin on Miranda crying......this isnt the first time shes cried.....she cries when shes really overwhelmed by circumstances out of her control.....and being that shes an uber control freak, im not surprised. I am, however, worried for her family. I remember in tha last season the Chief told her that he didnt want her to end up like him, more devoted to the hospital than his fam. Unfortunately, Shonda (who is still a phenominal writer), is not the best at following up on certain things. she just kind of.......forgets them. She is showing how miranda missed her son&#39;s bday, but she seemed to have forgotten the Chief&#39;s concern for her. If he came back and showed her that shes turning into a little him im sure we&#39;d see more of "mommy-miranda."

Alex....poor thing....just wants to be loved. Hes a big softie and puts up a freaken brick wall backed up by steel. He bounces from love to love.....izzie, Ava, now lexie. He&#39;s intruiged by her. HOWEVER I MUST DISAGREE i think if Ava came back he would be interested in the baby only because When Addison was still in the hospital, he was developing a real interest in Obstetrics. Something else shonda kinda left behind.....
I remember when Sloan would have to peel Alex from the Maternity area, and you could tell it wasnt just because of Addison. Kevin&#39;s such a great actor because he&#39;s really great at non-verbal acting. you could tell Alex had a real interest in that field.

Meredith pisses me off. she always talks about how shes ready to say she wants to devote herself to poor McDreamy, and his sad behind waits.....and waits......and she just doesnt. just tell him u love him!!! i mean jeez.....he saved your life....he said he wanted to marry you........ *smh* she just makes me frustrated.

I wouldnt be surprised if Hahn was interested i women. but i was wondering....law students or lawyers.....cant Cristina bring up a discrimination case against Hahn? I mean, Hahn basically said she didnt wanna work with Cristina because she didnt approve of Cristina&#39;s sexual endeavors.......EXTREMELY out of line, personal, and not a plausible reason to not do your job...which is to train the residents. she can claim "chemistry" all she wants, but everyone knows Cristina is the most gifted cardiac surgeon there other than her.

*whew* ohhhh its so nice to get all that off my chest. I needed a Grey&#39;s discussion so bad....i was part of this group on Facebook, but most of those girls were idiots. sorry for the term paper yall! :lol: i jus love me sum greys! ^_^

taniseka
11-15-2007, 08:58 PM
Oh Miranda. I know that these characters should behave like real people, but I still wish we could have just one solid female character on this show. This is why I can&#39;t hate Hahn that much.

Karibana
11-15-2007, 09:16 PM
I&#39;m starting to think that Hahn is just like Dr Benton, you konw, the doctor played by Mr Soul Glo on ER. She seems to be a perfectionist who doesn&#39;t take bull from anyone and who doesn&#39;t suffer bum kissers. Looking at Christina go I kept saying she needed to take it down a notch. I think that she&#39;s waiting for Christina to just act and not grovel.

I was feeling the Mandi/Marcus lovebug, that&#39;s the kind of chemistry that was missing from the two that I&#39;m tired of. Too bad he was just using her, I had a split second of actually liking George because he was telling her to tell him off. But I think Bailey&#39;s reaction was very human.

So, just about everyone has had a messed up childhood it seems. Maybe that&#39;s why all these grown up doctors are behaving like children.

And I like the Sloan/Sheppard pairing. If they&#39;re not actually friends then they fake quite well. In fact I like Sloan. Tries to be this slick ladies man when clearly they have no respect for him.

taniseka
11-15-2007, 09:42 PM
I almost forgot to mention. I wanted to slap Mer for that comment to Lexie. What is her problem? Mer just goes above and beyond and is cruel. I don&#39;t even care if she didn&#39;t realize Thatcher is a drunkard. Mer is just too much sometimes, sheesh.

MsTee
11-15-2007, 10:11 PM
I hope Christina takes Callie&#39;s advice and BACKS OFF.

I couldn&#39;t stand looking at that boy with that pencil stuck in his eyeball. I felt so bad for his friend when he went into that coma. :(

Ha, Izzie and George "broke up" :rolleyes:

I thought it was kinda cute that Miranda&#39;s old crush happened to come to Seattle Grace...I just wish it hadn&#39;t caused Hahn to catch her off guard.

Meridith has a terrible case of foot in mouth disease..that&#39;s why she annoys me so much.

Just when I thought Shepperd was gonna find a new love interest and leave her alone...

Sloane needs to get over himself, but it&#39;s so funny because he swears he still has it! "You look just like her dad!" :lol:

QueenVictoria
11-15-2007, 11:27 PM
lol WHY did i throw up my hands and say "yesssssssss!!!" when izzie & george "broke up"?! yaaaay!!!! they were makin me gag.

mer....she does need a good slappin, but then again, lexie needs to grow up and stop akkn like shes a victim of....everything.

miranda is human. poor baby. i wonder where her husband is.....
i know i coulda sworn dr. shepherd was gonna whip out a pic of him when he was in that 80&#39;s flick "CAN&#39;T BUY ME LOVE" and reference it to his high school days.....that&#39;d have been classic!!!

Sloan is sexy. and gets sexier wit age. apparently.....he spretty old though!!! my momma called em the other day ravin about how he actually has a son in his early 20&#39;s that looks exactly like him!!! i was like :shocker: he has a son....how old now? so that makes him....how old? right now im tellin myself he became a father at 10 so hed be like 30 now cuz he dont look a day over 35! ...maaaaybe 40 wit sum pepper on top. lol!!!

cant wait for next week!!!

missladee622
11-16-2007, 06:38 AM
Sloane needs to get over himself, but it&#39;s so funny because he swears he still has it! "You look just like her dad!" :lol:
[/b]

I too, was rolling on that. I love Sloane though, he&#39;s my favorite, next to Karev. :yes:

Meredith needs to realize that she&#39;s not the only one who had a rough upbringing. Apparently Lexie has had a number done on her as well by their dear ol&#39; Dad.

Georgy and Izzy. :lol: :lol: Serves them right, you can&#39;t build a solid relationship on quicksand.

Miranda...wow. 2 breakdowns in a row. Hmmm

MsTee
11-16-2007, 08:03 AM
^^^Yeah, I was wondering if these recent breakdowns with Miranda are foreshadowing something to come with her...

DeepBluSea
11-16-2007, 08:12 AM
I hate that Miranda is acting all wishy washy now. She needs to return to her former glory as the Nazi!

I predicted george and Izzy would get bored with each other. I am sooo sick of the both of them. Shonda, Please introduce a hot guy for Callie.

And I hope the hot new nurse steals McDreamy away from Mer.

frumny2nc
11-16-2007, 08:18 AM
Awwww. I guess I&#39;m the only one that wanted the George and Izzy thing to work out. :blush:

And maybe I&#39;m also the only one that still doesn&#39;t like Cali. She just looks and seems weird to me. <_< But I do feel her laughing at George and Izzy...I woulda done the same thing in her situation :P

I kinda wanted Miranda to get her thangs on with the dude she knew from school. But she&#39;s married and all. I guess I just really wanted to see her in a relationship since they practically never show the hubby. But I almost cried when she cried after the chief gave her the chief resident&#39;s job.

I reeeeeeeally want McDreamy to get with someone else. He should get with someone who&#39;ll appreciate that heart meltin&#39; smile of his. WHOOO!! :rolleyes: Meridith is a spoiled brat!! I mean who tells someone to get their own friends?! How old is she again? then again Lexi is a huge pain in the azz! Who gives a crap if she doesn&#39;t like you? Keep it movin!

And I wonder what&#39;s gonna happen with Karev and the married ex-patient with the big forehead and pop eyes. :shocker:

QueenVictoria
11-16-2007, 03:08 PM
And I wonder what&#39;s gonna happen with Karev and the married ex-patient with the big forehead and pop eyes. :shocker: [/color]
[/b]

mathspan
11-16-2007, 06:46 PM
Sloan is sexy. and gets sexier wit age. apparently.....he spretty old though!!! my momma called em the other day ravin about how he actually has a son in his early 20&#39;s that looks exactly like him!!! i was like :shocker: he has a son....how old now? so that makes him....how old? right now im tellin myself he became a father at 10 so hed be like 30 now cuz he dont look a day over 35! ...maaaaybe 40 wit sum pepper on top. lol!!!

[/b]

Good guess. The actor who plays Sloan, Eric Dane, turned 35 last week. He has no children.

QueenVictoria
11-17-2007, 05:54 PM
Good guess. The actor who plays Sloan, Eric Dane, turned 35 last week. He has no children.
[/b]
*throws up hands* YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
*snaps* awwwww my momy got me excited fa nuffn!!! lol its koo though i was about to say "hed better have been a dang tween to have a 20 y.o.! b/c he dont even look that old!"

Jess Tresses
11-17-2007, 09:28 PM
You ladies are TOO MUCH in this thread. I love it!
Thursday can&#39;t come soon enough, but you know we aren&#39;t going to get much character development because an event the size of WWIII is going to strike the Seattle area. When are the writers going to realize that these "events" are lame. This isn&#39;t ER where we actually care about the drama of medicine. We care about the drama of their sex lives. Speaking of, are George and Izzie actually over? I didn&#39;t get the sense that they were completely done, only they both have to get back the friendship aspect of the relationship that was there in the first place. I can&#39;t wait to see this relationship hit the rocks for good. What really annoys me is the Izzie thought she was soooo in love with this man, all teary eyes and pathetic looking, after one night of blackout sex. Please, it angers me just thinking about it. And Calli does need a fine man. Stop hating on the thick sister of color Shonda. Damn.

Karibana
11-23-2007, 05:59 AM
Well, IMO last night&#39;s ep was much better than the ferry episodes. I actually cared about the ambulance dudes, to see the wife say goodbye to her husband actually go to me.

Karev, Karev... you were doing so good...

Was Bailey&#39;s husband always played by Mykelti (sp)? I don&#39;t recall. I guess she&#39;s learning that it is not easy for a man to stay home even if he agreed to it.

Izzie whatev and George, whatev.

I knew that the ambulance dude that Bailey was taking care of had issues with her colour, not her gender. I want to know how he managed to work with a black partner.

Who didn&#39;t see Mr Vein bursting from the get go?

The only thing I don&#39;t get with this show is that you have this major accident outside the hospital and yet life seemed to go on inside as if nothing.

And Sloane? You ain&#39;t got it no more.

Rhapsodie
11-23-2007, 06:17 AM
Why does Meredith always make everything about her. Damn, dude is dying in the ambulance and she wants to talk about how it makes her feel, Mer it&#39;s not about you right now!

She irritates on the same level as George and Izzy!

poitreenmoshun
11-23-2007, 08:18 AM
OMG!!! ok i gotta do this.

IZZY IS A JEALOUS WHORISH FEMALE CANINE!!!!!! at the beginning she looks in on mer and chris and comes back in to complain to George about mer and tina&#39;s relationship and how it should be her and george thats happy. and then she goes on to say that she will intentionally get in the way of christina&#39;s dream and be all up in hahn&#39;s face. that chile is not happy if someone else is happy. and it seems like she is so intent on screwing up the lives of the people who have been there for her from jump and throughout all of her dramatic complicated life and choices since coming to seattlegrace. i want izzy to get kicked out of the house. i want meredith to find out how much spite izzy has towards her and christina and kick her out of her house. that&#39;ll put george out on his butt too and force them to look at the stupidity they possess. AND BOO TO SHONDA RIMES FOR ALLOWING IZZY TO BE SO......JUST....AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok......
rant

over

Karibana
11-23-2007, 01:56 PM
^^^^Tell us how you really feel... :lol:

LadyRay
11-23-2007, 02:35 PM
Boy, am I glad I missed the last epi.
I see Mer and Izzie are still the same! ANNOYING and choke-worthy. <_<

AuNappturale
11-23-2007, 02:53 PM
There was a new episode last night? ON THANKSGIVING NIGHT??? Arghhh!!! I missed it! Can you watch full episodes online like the shows on the CW?

poitreenmoshun
11-23-2007, 04:02 PM
^^yep

taniseka
11-23-2007, 06:10 PM
Boy, am I glad I missed the last epi.
I see Mer and Izzie are still the same! ANNOYING and choke-worthy. <_<
[/b]

Basically. Izzie used to be my favourite flawed GA character, but that was many MANY moon&#39;s ago. Cristina is all I have left and maybe Sloan.

cristalena
11-23-2007, 06:57 PM
I knew that the ambulance dude that Bailey was taking care of had issues with her colour, not her gender. I want to know how he managed to work with a black partner.[/b]

Am i the only one that got the impression they may have something going on? I know he&#39;s her partner and all and she was the one that caused the accident, but they focused on her continually asking for him a little too much.

taniseka
11-23-2007, 08:43 PM
Am i the only one that got the impression they may have something going on? I know he&#39;s her partner and all and she was the one that caused the accident, but they focused on her continually asking for him a little too much.
[/b]

I noticed that. It seemed like they are involved in some way...if ya kno what I mean.

Oasis
11-23-2007, 09:14 PM
Meredith is so selfish. I can&#39;t stand her.

"I&#39;VE never met his wife. :blah: She&#39;s always going to remember ME as...:blah:. In this moment I&#39;LL always be :blah:.

The man is dying for christsake, this kinda isn&#39;t about you.

And when she told Lexi she needed to take better care of Thatch I almost smacked her through the TV. What does she know about anything?

I hope Derek and Rose get busy. That&#39;d be cool.

Izzie needs to die as usual.

No matter how jerky Alex is, he can do no wrong in my eyes. :wub: Lexi knew what she was getting herself into.

I think Sloan still has it. I love that gray hair.

It&#39;d be nice to have some chocolate eye candy though.

AuNappturale
11-24-2007, 04:02 AM
It&#39;d be nice to have some chocolate eye candy though.
[/b]

Yeah, Shonda! What&#39;s up with that??

MsTee
11-24-2007, 07:00 AM
Well, IMO last night&#39;s ep was much better than the ferry episodes. I actually cared about the ambulance dudes, to see the wife say goodbye to her husband actually go to me.

Karev, Karev... you were doing so good...

Was Bailey&#39;s husband always played by Mykelti (sp)? I don&#39;t recall. I guess she&#39;s learning that it is not easy for a man to stay home even if he agreed to it.

Izzie whatev and George, whatev.

I knew that the ambulance dude that Bailey was taking care of had issues with her colour, not her gender. I want to know how he managed to work with a black partner.

Who didn&#39;t see Mr Vein bursting from the get go?

The only thing I don&#39;t get with this show is that you have this major accident outside the hospital and yet life seemed to go on inside as if nothing.

And Sloane? You ain&#39;t got it no more.
[/b]

I totally agree with your post.

I felt so bad for the two guys in the ambulance. That was really heart wrenching for me. I guess we won&#39;t find out til next week if the black guy makes it, huh? :(

I wonder what will happen with Bailey and her husband since she missed lunch with him.

What irony that the Nazi had to operate on a Nazi...I&#39;m glad she told them to stop calling her that. Seeing that swastika on his abdomen really bugged me out.

I wonder if Christina will ever truly be in Hahn&#39;s good graces...

Karev is an f-up. Five-head needs to go somewhere with her husband and child. I wish she got caught in there and Karev got into trouble. Lexi needs to leave him along NOW. She better not forgive him either.

I knew that guy&#39;s artery was gonna bust because Sloane made it such a point that they needed to stop the bleeding and call him, in that order. But umm, how can you stop that type of bleeding? Yuck, who knew laughing would trigger it? I could just see it pulsing, then it just opened up...

Speaking of Sloane, he really needs to give up the playa card. He ain&#39;t got it no more. :lol:

IwantLocs
11-24-2007, 10:34 AM
-I can&#39;t stand Meredith, she is so mean to Lexi, and I just always thought she was a slut

-Bailey is awesome, I hate to see her home life being in trouble. The breakdown of tears she had when the chief acknowledged the great job she had been doing was hard to see.

-Izzie suckssss

poitreenmoshun
11-24-2007, 11:17 AM
^^^how is mer a slut? selfish and mean YES....i see that. slut tendencies? fill me in.

IwantLocs
11-24-2007, 11:29 AM
^^^how is mer a slut? selfish and mean YES....i see that. slut tendencies? fill me in.
[/b]

imo...Maybe not a slut as in several men, but a slut as in sleeping with someone else&#39;s husband. That&#39;s the tag I give her......

Karibana
11-24-2007, 06:35 PM
[/b]

Humm...

lizzes
11-24-2007, 06:57 PM
[/b]

I agree. Her analogy brought the issue close to home and made it very clear that discrimination is discrimination.

Jess Tresses
11-24-2007, 09:42 PM
Karev is an f-up. Five-head needs to go somewhere with her husband and child. I wish she got caught in there and Karev got into trouble. Lexi needs to leave him along NOW. She better not forgive him either.
[/b]

OKAY! Thank you. I just can&#39;t get over her speech and how not cute she is, and I know that is mean, I am sorry.

I agree with others, where is the chocolate man candy. There is no one cute of color but the cheif. This show is slowly becoming white-washed.

frumny2nc
11-25-2007, 12:56 PM
Meredith is so selfish. I can&#39;t stand her.

"I&#39;VE never met his wife. :blah: She&#39;s always going to remember ME as...:blah:. In this moment I&#39;LL always be :blah:.

The man is dying for christsake, this kinda isn&#39;t about you.
[/b]

Ugh!! I&#39;m so glad someone thought this besides me!! Get over yourself!

OKAY! Thank you. I just can&#39;t get over her speech and how not cute she is, and I know that is mean, I am sorry.
[/b] Don&#39;t feel bad girl. I touched on that earlier in this thread...and I wasn&#39;t as nice :rolleyes:

And hate the fact that Scooter actin&#39; all funny cuz he home with the baby! Gosh be happy for the woman, at least for a little while b4 u go whinin&#39; about "u never home anymore" :( Betcha won&#39;t be cryin&#39; bout that extra chief resident change :lol:

And I hate to say it but yes, Izzy is officially pluckin&#39; my nerves. All that " I&#39;m gonna be a kicka#@ surgeon and a kicka#@ this and kicka#@ that. Oh pleez!

And one more thing....Meridith and Christina "dancing" in the beginning........? :huh: Nuff said.

vixxen13
11-25-2007, 04:08 PM
imo...Maybe not a slut as in several men, but a slut as in sleeping with someone else&#39;s husband. That&#39;s the tag I give her......
[/b]
then why arent you calling Derek a slut or Addison, or Sloane? Derek was the one who was married, not Meredith. Addison cheated on her husband. Sloane slept with his best friend&#39;s wife.

Mer didn&#39;t know he was married. As far as she was concerned she was with her man. Plus Derek left his wife, as in I don&#39;t want to be with her anymore. Not sure what Meredith did that was so "slutty".

IwantLocs
11-25-2007, 04:38 PM
<div class='quotemain'>
I hope I was able to bring you up to speed, maybe after reading it you still didn&#39;t understand. I only commented on Meredith, because I stated that I didn&#39;t like her because of the way, she treats Lexi. So, you going all out as to WHY I didn&#39;t label any others as sluts, is because the subject at hand was Meredith.

QueenVictoria
11-26-2007, 02:35 AM
i think her point was, being that mer didnt even know he was married, she shouldnt be put down on so hard as opposed to...bascially everyone else on the show who knowingly sleeps wit other ppl who they know are bad trouble/attached.

which brings me to izzie (the REAL homewrecker/slut on the show)......agreed.....she sucks. lol. poor Katherine Heigl.

Lexie needs to grow up. shes in her own lala land.....she&#39;s just like her sister but more immature. she cant get mad at Alex because he told her from the get-go what he was about. It&#39;s her fault for claimin a man whod rather lose a leg then get into a serious relationship

alex.....is just being alex. lol.
LMAOOOO @ all tha comments about Ava/Rebecca!!!! just because she aint considered a "looker" dont mean she deserves any less special treatment. ......aw hell who am i kidding! GA is for attractives only!!! LOL naw but she bothers me....where her baby at?! wats her man doing? do he know she takes weekly field trips to SGH to cheat? hes a punk if he do. *smh* shes a bad wife....forreal.

i go back on wat i said earlier about shonda not developing what she had in season 3 about Miranda being at the hospital too much. HOWEVER......she HAS forgotten the fact that the cheif told her he didnt wanna give her the job b/c shed end up like him. And look, he gave her the job and shes ending up like him. headin down divorcee road.

mer was being mer. always thinkin about herself. thats what she does! Next week, she is gonna FINALLY tell derek how she felt....but i bet its gonna be too late. i realllllly wish happines btween mer n der......but i know how it feels to try to wait for that person you love and all they do is string you along....cant wait forever! And since theres only 3 epis left (thanks to the WGA strike)....i doubt there&#39;s gonna be a happy ending with them. theyll get married at the end of next season though....i bet! or at least engaged!

i know this gon sound shallow but WOW that dying guy in the ambulance (who died) was HAWT!!! i mean.....gooot-dayum he was sexy! had nice colgate teefus too! who is the casting director for this show because i gotta know where all these sexy men are living!!!

NAZI guy.....HA. how he gon tell his buds a BLACK WOMAN and a JEWISH ASIAN WOMAN saved his life?! i hope she shows that.
and Seth green.....as funny as i may sound....I did not see that thing poppin in that episode. I jus thought he was gon die on the OP table. So yeah....i screamed when his nassy thang popped on Lexie. LOL My dads a doctor so hes the go-to person during greys....i ask him stuff to see if the show in accurate or not, and when i asked him if there was ever a successful surgery removing whatever he had (i forgot what is was called) he said "oh im sure there were surgeries that successfully removed them....it&#39;s just the keeping the patient alive part that has yet to be done!" As unfunny that comment may have been, my sadistic butt laughed. but it already popped so looks like whatever they were gonna do wont happen now.....so maybe that lessens his chances of dying? .....yeah right. <_<

poitreenmoshun
11-26-2007, 05:23 AM
great summation i want locs, bc not surprisingly my next question to you was going to be the same as vixxen&#39;s :lol: bc i do agree with her. mer was INITIALLY unaware of Der&#39;s married status and after awhile (which technically she can still be labeled bc she continued to sleep with him a couple of times after Addison came to Seattle i think :dunno: ) then they stopped. and as much as she tried to stay away from him, he could not help himself, they were so in love :eyeroll:

how do you label the other slores (sl**s and wh**es) at Seattle Grace bc CLEARLY there are some characters that are much worse...we ALL agree that IZZY is a definite homewrecker and hater so no need to ask your opinion there. SLOAN?!?!?! sexy yes. debonair no. would make a great male streetwalker ADDISON before she left, she cheated on Derrick with SLOAN (who happens to be Derrick&#39;s lifelong best friend) first which prompted the separation and Derrick&#39;s move alone to seattle thus by default the realtionship with Mer. then we have Karev and Ava- Karev definitely needs his butt whooped but Ava needs her toes cut off. lemme see, even the Chief cheated!! i think the only people who have not been involved in some sort of indiscretion are Baily and Christina. everyone else? hos....fa sho.

lol i know that was LONG AND OVERTHETOP and probably warranted an eye rolling who cares. its jsut interesting the way people analyze the characters on Greys and i think that says alot about your IRL character sometimes. and yes i am way too involved with this show :lol: but we all know: LIFE IMITATES ART IMITATING LIFE...IMITATING ART...

this entire post was one big ramble..thanks for reading it :P

Oasis
11-26-2007, 12:52 PM
GA is for attractives only!!! [/b]

If that was the case, Meredith would not be on the show and definitely not the lead.

The girl is a HAM.

Again, how much older is she than Lexi? She looks old enough to be her grandmother.

GurlwithCurls
11-26-2007, 01:21 PM
If that was the case, Meredith would not be on the show and definitely not the lead.

The girl is a HAM.

Again, how much older is she than Lexi? She looks old enough to be her grandmother.
[/b]

The ages of the actors is a big problem for me. Most of the actors who play the interns/new residents are too danged old. Not that you can&#39;t be older (lots of people wait a few years before going to med school) but its been hinted that these characters are supposed to be in their late twenties. Ellen Pompeo (who plays Meredith) is 38. And she looks it IMO (bad skin!) The actress who plays Lexie is 25 or 26. I think they are supposed to be 6-7 years apart in age on the show.

bajanempress
11-26-2007, 01:39 PM

The ages of the actors is a big problem for me. Most of the actors who play the interns/new residents are too danged old. Not that you can&#39;t be older (lots of people wait a few years before going to med school) but its been hinted that these characters are supposed to be in their late twenties. Ellen Pompeo (who plays Meredith) is 38. And she looks it IMO (bad skin!) The actress who plays Lexie is 25 or 26. I think they are supposed to be 6-7 years apart in age on the show.
[/b]

And she&#39;s not a young looking one at all. I think she would look younger and less haggard if she gained a bit of weight and drank more water, her skin looks thirsty.

About Mer being a slut- in the early episodes she slept with a lot of different men after the first Derek break up in fact Derek was a one night (in the true sense) stand that showed up at her job the next day. For the record Derek is a slut too.

:lol: @ "Ava needs her toes cut off"

QueenVictoria
11-26-2007, 02:50 PM
I think ELLEN POMPEO is very pretty! MEREDITH on the other hand....tends to look worn and haggard.
LMAO@ she needs to drink more water!!!!
But sayin shes a slut cuz she slept wit a good number of guys after their first break up....lots of women do that (not me personally.....im a serial monogamist lol which is good n bad in its own ways). But does it really make em sluts? I think that opens a whooooooooolse nuther can of worms with that "if men can do it why not women" thang.

one thing that i think is interesting.....there is str8 JUNGLE FEVA on and off the screen! Mer&#39;s mom had it, Cristina had it......and off screen Kevin (Alex) has a black wife of several years wit a litter of little black babies. LOL! And Ellen just got married to her black fiance earlier this month!

I&#39;m lovin the love of color! LOL I do think that the show should get sum black eye candy b/c as great of an actor Isaiah was.......he was NOT cute. I motion for.....BORIS KODJOE aKa Dr. McHershy&#39;s (hes not really hershy colored but he&#39;s black and black=chocolate in my book! lol) wooooooo!!!! :Cool_049: just throwin stuff out there.....by all means if u got a better McName plz override minz lol!!!

bajanempress
11-26-2007, 02:56 PM
Um no thanks to Boris Kudjoe if he was on there they wouldn&#39;t be able to film anyone else in the same shot as him and that big old head. He&#39;s got a gorgeous face there&#39;s just way too much of it.

QueenVictoria
11-26-2007, 03:42 PM
He&#39;s got a gorgeous face there&#39;s just way too much of it.
[/b]

which is fine wit me!!! :lol: rather see that than whats there now

Jess Tresses
11-26-2007, 07:52 PM
QV you are my new favorite poster in this thread. Seattle Grace is only for hotties and apparently Ava missed the memo. Poor Ava. And I agree, pore Heigel, evvvvveeerybody hates her a$$ right now.
I don&#39;t Meredith is a slut, but Izzie is, and even worse, she is dilluded and thinks she is in love with everyone after 5 seconds.

i think her point was, being that mer didnt even know he was married, she shouldnt be put down on so hard as opposed to...bascially everyone else on the show who knowingly sleeps wit other ppl who they know are bad trouble/attached.

which brings me to izzie (the REAL homewrecker/slut on the show)......agreed.....she sucks. lol. poor Katherine Heigl.

Lexie needs to grow up. shes in her own lala land.....she&#39;s just like her sister but more immature. she cant get mad at Alex because he told her from the get-go what he was about. It&#39;s her fault for claimin a man whod rather lose a leg then get into a serious relationship

alex.....is just being alex. lol.
LMAOOOO @ all tha comments about Ava/Rebecca!!!! just because she aint considered a "looker" dont mean she deserves any less special treatment. ......aw hell who am i kidding! GA is for attractives only!!! LOL naw but she bothers me....where her baby at?! wats her man doing? do he know she takes weekly field trips to SGH to cheat? hes a punk if he do. *smh* shes a bad wife....forreal.

i go back on wat i said earlier about shonda not developing what she had in season 3 about Miranda being at the hospital too much. HOWEVER......she HAS forgotten the fact that the cheif told her he didnt wanna give her the job b/c shed end up like him. And look, he gave her the job and shes ending up like him. headin down divorcee road.

mer was being mer. always thinkin about herself. thats what she does! Next week, she is gonna FINALLY tell derek how she felt....but i bet its gonna be too late. i realllllly wish happines btween mer n der......but i know how it feels to try to wait for that person you love and all they do is string you along....cant wait forever! And since theres only 3 epis left (thanks to the WGA strike)....i doubt there&#39;s gonna be a happy ending with them. theyll get married at the end of next season though....i bet! or at least engaged!

i know this gon sound shallow but WOW that dying guy in the ambulance (who died) was HAWT!!! i mean.....gooot-dayum he was sexy! had nice colgate teefus too! who is the casting director for this show because i gotta know where all these sexy men are living!!!

NAZI guy.....HA. how he gon tell his buds a BLACK WOMAN and a JEWISH ASIAN WOMAN saved his life?! i hope she shows that.
and Seth green.....as funny as i may sound....I did not see that thing poppin in that episode. I jus thought he was gon die on the OP table. So yeah....i screamed when his nassy thang popped on Lexie. LOL My dads a doctor so hes the go-to person during greys....i ask him stuff to see if the show in accurate or not, and when i asked him if there was ever a successful surgery removing whatever he had (i forgot what is was called) he said "oh im sure there were surgeries that successfully removed them....it&#39;s just the keeping the patient alive part that has yet to be done!" As unfunny that comment may have been, my sadistic butt laughed. but it already popped so looks like whatever they were gonna do wont happen now.....so maybe that lessens his chances of dying? .....yeah right. <_<
[/b]

cristalena
11-26-2007, 08:51 PM
NAZI guy.....HA. how he gon tell his buds a BLACK WOMAN and a JEWISH ASIAN WOMAN saved his life?! i
[/b]

I kept running this scene in my head of Bailey and Chief grabbing Christina after Nazi dude refused their help. He sees Christina, freaks out, and goes back to his, "No...another doctor!" routine, so she grabs Callie to help. He squints at Callie and says, "Yeah...ok. I guess this will work" until Chief calls her "Torres" in front of the guy. "Torres?! Aw hell no!" Add a Dr. Goldberg, a Dr. Shalabi, and a Dr. Patel next and you&#39;ve got the longest running joke in the history of GA.

Obviously I have too much time...in my head. :lol:

Karibana
11-27-2007, 05:57 AM
^^^^Too bad he didn&#39;t a broken collarbone or something...

missladee622
11-27-2007, 07:34 AM
[/b]

Say that!!!!!

Seth Green&#39;s role with that projectile artery thing freaked me out, that was a little too authentic.

:puke2:

I wonder if ol Lexie is gonna charge Karev up about 5-head...should be interesting.

AuNappturale
11-28-2007, 09:27 PM
Queen V, you are a joy to read in this thread. Cracked. me. up.

She looks old enough to be her grandmother.
[/b] Yeah, Meredith aged quite a bit from last season to this one. I&#39;ve been watching the old episodes and she looked much younger last year.

About Mer being a slut- in the early episodes she slept with a lot of different men after the first Derek break up in fact Derek was a one night (in the true sense) stand that showed up at her job the next day. For the record Derek is a slut too.
[/b] Exactly! BTW, I looked up the definition of &#39;slut&#39; just to be sure the label was correct. Also, in the first & second seasons, there was a focus on how many different men she slept with, to the point of not even knowing their names. She&#39;d simply pick them up at the bar, sleep with them, and tell him to let themselves out in the morning. *nasty* George (when he was still her friend/admirer) called her on it. Derek, too, but Meredith went off on him when he did.

ETA: Men can be &#39;sluts&#39;, too. There&#39;s simply another term for them.

meccadon
11-29-2007, 03:40 PM
No matter how jerky Alex is, he can do no wrong in my eyes. :wub: Lexi knew what she was getting herself into.
[/b]

[/b]

I agree, Asillyj...Karev may not be tactful, but he didn&#39;t do anything wrong per say. He is not anyone&#39;s boyfriend, there is no commitment and he was truthful at the get go with Lexi. He told he is not sensitive, a boyfriend, and it is what it is. She acted like she was a big girl, but wanted to act all hurt and refer to him as her "boyfriend" to another patient. Ummm, it was a booty call, jump off, tt may lead to more, but that was not what it was. Yes, it&#39;s uncomfortable how she learned of Ava, but he really didn&#39;t do anything wrong.

Now, who is dead wrong, is Ava. if Alex has any sense he can&#39;t seriously can&#39;t consider a woman with a poor record of leaving a past love in the dust like she did. She apparently loved him too, but left him without a word.

[/b]

Sorry, not disrespect to you, but I wanna be like fugggazi Katherine Heigl! During the whole Isaiah Washington (not excusing poor behavior) thing she spoke on it before Shonda Rhimes or any of the people directly involved could. She spilled the beans and was mad tacky and in the interview as she did it, it was apparent to me that she isn&#39;t acting. That&#39;s how she really is. She in IRL acted just like Izzy.

Okay, that blood bath at the end was like :huh: . Did the blood hit her face and mouth? I was like :huh: so even though she has to work fast to save his life i can&#39;t blame her for having the :huh: face intially too!

taniseka
11-29-2007, 07:19 PM
So no episode tonight?!?!?! Ugh

AuNappturale
11-29-2007, 08:45 PM
All we got was a rerun. I&#39;d been waiting all week, too. Bummer.

Bai
11-29-2007, 09:47 PM
Rerun!! Nooooooooo! I look forward to coming in here to read everyone&#39;s input as much as I look forward to watching the real episodes :P

QueenVictoria
11-30-2007, 01:55 AM
maaaaaaaaaaaaan i was sittin at my couch all rockin, giddy, gigglin n excited for this week and the dang "PREVIOUSLY, ON GREY&#39;S ANATOMY" comes on....im watchin it like ( :unsure: ).....coulda sworn i seen this before...... but i thought nuffn of it because yall know how they show hella throwback shtuff when they wanna bring it back up in the new epi.....btu then i was like "uuuhhhh...wheres the hawt dead EMT? wheres Seth Green? why they showin Callie get the chief- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" then I proceeded to boo the television and watch 2 hours of the top 100 greatest child stars on VH1. :lol:

missladee622
11-30-2007, 05:56 AM
I think we&#39;re in for a lot more re-runs...the strike is still goin&#39; on isn&#39;t it?

taniseka
11-30-2007, 07:49 AM
I think we&#39;re in for a lot more re-runs...the strike is still goin&#39; on isn&#39;t it?
[/b]

Yeah, BUT there are TWO new Grey&#39;s Anatomy episodes left. It seems like ABC is trying to stretch them out <_< . They showed a rerun of Ugly Betty as well, and they have FOUR new episodes of that show.

missladee622
11-30-2007, 08:08 AM
Yeah, BUT there are TWO new Grey&#39;s Anatomy episodes left. It seems like ABC is trying to stretch them out <_< . They showed a rerun of Ugly Betty as well, and they have FOUR new episodes of that show.
[/b]

I&#39;m glad you mentioned that because I thought I was crazy...

Now a whole lot has happened since last Thursday, but I swore I heard we&#39;d see a new episode last night! Thanks for the clarification. They probably are trying to stretch them out.

Everything I tried to watch last night was a re-run, including the Office. I was all happy thinking, I&#39;d be able to watch a new episode since GA was a re-run. It was a no-go. :(

poitreenmoshun
11-30-2007, 03:59 PM
the only new ep i saw was Hot Shots...ABC...that and Dirty Sexy Money are the grown up versions of Gossip Girl

Karibana
12-02-2007, 06:06 PM
Not feeling Aretha&#39;s makeup at all :icon_headshake:

http://dlisted.com/files/wenn1685048.jpg

taniseka
12-02-2007, 11:03 PM
wrong thread karibana :lol:

bajanempress
12-02-2007, 11:09 PM
Not feeling Aretha&#39;s makeup at all :icon_headshake:

http://dlisted.com/files/wenn1685048.jpg
[/b]

Umm Karibana honey I think you&#39;re lost.

Karibana
12-03-2007, 07:04 PM
BBBBWWWWWWWWWAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAA AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: All right I&#39;ll post this where it belongs...

Claire76
12-03-2007, 08:59 PM
Man, this thread makes me Grey&#39;s-sick.

Reasons? No TV, so I missed this entire season. Plus, the writer&#39;s strike. I hope TPTB in Hollyweird give the writers what they&#39;re worth, so we the people can get on with our lives. :lol:

Jess Tresses
12-06-2007, 08:18 PM
So I believe that we just saw the last episode of the season. Sadness. I have to say that I was pleased though. Shonda hit a lot of key points. We see some, dare I say, fondness from Grey Sr. to Grey Jr. We get real insight into Bailey&#39;s marital problems and I feel sorry for her. She is a Chief in the making. The make-me-sick couple of the year has finally called it a quits, although in a cute way. As much as I can&#39;t STAND them together their demise made sense, and was even a little sweet. Grey Sr. finally started to come around and now she is about to get her feelings hurt. Hann is human and Torez is still my fav. I just like how chill she is. She really gets along with everyone but Izzie obviously, and who can blame her. And Alex told five-head what was really up. Yeah, it was a good episode. Not flashy, but good at what Grey&#39;s does best, great character development and dialogue and all around kind of real in a fantasy hospital world kind of way.

mahsoul1
12-06-2007, 09:25 PM
Bailey&#39;s husband irritated me...I understand that he feels neglected and that her job is demanding and he and the baby spend a lot of time without her but did he not know who he was marrying?

I dont want Derrick to date that nurse--I kinda wont it to work it out for him and Meredith...but I think thats over.

ctate5
12-06-2007, 09:33 PM
I dont want Derrick to date that nurse--I kinda wont it to work it out for him and Meredith...but I think thats over.
[/b]

My thoughts exactly.

mathspan
12-06-2007, 09:37 PM
Bailey&#39;s husband irritated me...I understand that he feels neglected and that her job is demanding and he and the baby spend a lot of time without her but did he not know who he was marrying?

[/b]

People get married all the time, thinking they can change their spouse. Or either he saw it and thought it was cute... until he became the victim of it.

I don&#39;t blame Miranda at all. She is who she is; likely been like that her whole life. People like that (umm...like me) need a special variety of mate who accepts it and deals with it. Admittedly, not everyone can handle it.

I had a feeling last season that Miranda&#39;s relationship was going to go sour. There was one really quick scene near the end of last season where her husband called and her response to him indicated that he wasn&#39;t happy about her still being at work or something. I think it was some special event for the baby (birthday, first halloween, whatever), and Miranda didn&#39;t make it home.

I really really want Meredith and Lexi to become closer. Lexi shouldn&#39;t feel like she doesn&#39;t have anyone when she&#39;s got a sister right there in the hospital. Big sis needs to get her head out of her butt and realize that her father&#39;s failures had nothing to do with Lexi.

roxygirl
12-06-2007, 09:44 PM
I kept running this scene in my head of Bailey and Chief grabbing Christina after Nazi dude refused their help. He sees Christina, freaks out, and goes back to his, "No...another doctor!" routine, so she grabs Callie to help. He squints at Callie and says, "Yeah...ok. I guess this will work" until Chief calls her "Torres" in front of the guy. "Torres?! Aw hell no!" Add a Dr. Goldberg, a Dr. Shalabi, and a Dr. Patel next and you&#39;ve got the longest running joke in the history of GA.
[/b]

QueenVictoria
12-07-2007, 03:30 AM
[/b]

well, i think *DEREK (sorry....thats how his names spelled; my ex&#39;s name is spelled Derrick and it jus irritates me b/c i have so much spite against him lol)
may deep down wanna stick wit mer. U see tha look on his face after the nurse walked away? he looked like he felt like he cheated on Mer. he&#39;s still in love with her. and she just told him she wants to commit. so all we can do is wait for this strike to end..... *sighs*

missladee622
12-07-2007, 07:28 AM
I think Meredith waited too long, to decide what she wants. I bet Derek is gonna tell her PEACE!!!! And hook up with that new nurse.
Alex (WHOOO in that black tee) and AvaRebecca (whatever the hell her name is) I don&#39;t like them. I dunno, I kinda like Lexie and him together, but I found it hilarious that he told Ava about Lexie, and Ava still gave up the draws...LOL
I just thought about something, wasn&#39;t he getting down with Ava upstairs while Lexie was dancing downstairs?
Karev&#39;s got big ones.

I feel bad for Bailey.

George telling that skinhead what time it was. I loved it, and I normally don&#39;t even like his character.

Looks like Meredith is finally coming around.

All that blood was making me naseous. I can&#39;t look at blood in real life, and that was really grossing me out last night. Dayum.

MsTee
12-07-2007, 11:08 AM
I had to give props to Meredith for telling Hahn to shut up and to George for telling the white supremacist that the world would be better without him. :clap:

I want Derek to date other people, though I think the nurse looked better behind the mask than she did without it. :lol:

Meredith just needs to move on without him.

I kind of understood Christina&#39;s frustration, but I don&#39;t think it was right for her to blame that on Miranda. I don&#39;t think she&#39;ll ever get under Hahn&#39;s good graces. She just needs to accept that.

Poor Miranda...she is definitely following in the chief&#39;s shoes...in more ways than one. It sucks that her husband isn&#39;t more understanding to know she can&#39;t just put a scalpel down in the middle of surgery to come have lunch with him.

I was sad when the guy with the neck artery died. I wanted him to make it. I was happy that the guy in the ambulance made it, and that the other guy&#39;s wife stayed.

I&#39;m glad Izzie and George decided to give it up. At least they&#39;ll remain friends. :)

They haven&#39;t focused on the George/Torres aspect much. I wonder if she&#39;ll start dating around?

OMG, the Alex/Lexie/Ava/Rebecca love circle is tripping me out. I thought he was gonna kick her out, yet he continues to strip her clothes off. :lol:

mahsoul1
12-07-2007, 11:24 AM
^^^ Yea I was surprised that she didnt walk out to when she heard about Lexi but then again she is cheating on he husband with Alex.

and I also screamed "Yea" at the tv when Meridith told Hahn to shut up...she is the most annoying and inconsiderate person ( besides Izzy).

meccadon
12-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Alex (WHOOO in that black tee) and AvaRebecca (whatever the hell her name is) I don&#39;t like them. I dunno, I kinda like Lexie and him together, but I found it hilarious that he told Ava about Lexie, and Ava still gave up the draws...LOL
I just thought about something, wasn&#39;t he getting down with Ava upstairs while Lexie was dancing downstairs?
Karev&#39;s got big ones.

I feel bad for Bailey.

George telling that skinhead what time it was. I loved it, and I normally don&#39;t even like his character.

Looks like Meredith is finally coming around.

[/b]

^IA

Derek is still in love with Meredith. The kissing and attraction to this nurse is just extra....He kept playing himself (which he knew he was doing) by continuing to have relations with Meredith and she strung him along, and he strung her along too by continuing the sex. He would be justified if he cut it off and said he wasn&#39;t going to wait, but he didn&#39;t do that. He helped make this messy. Meredith, in her defense, has not been flirting around or boinking anyone else. Although the open relationship looks good on paper, it isn&#39;t realistic if you "love" someone and Derek needs to QUIT DIPPING IN THE WORK POOL for his romantic partners. Don&#39;t pick a new potential girlfriend that your ex/still girlfriend has to see and work with! The kiss while scrubbing/washing up can be seen as exhilaration or admiration for overcoming odds to save that woman&#39;s life. He made a mistake that is going to bite him in the butt, because the nurse thinks it&#39;s on and popping now. Plus, just like that chatty annoying doctor said when she was trying to holla at Derek, he IS NOT READY. So he is acting on impulse and not maturity and trying to get true intimacy elsewhere since he hasn&#39;t been able to get it from the woman he loves.

^^^ Yea I was surprised that she didnt walk out to when she heard about Lexi but then again she is cheating on he husband with Alex.

and I also screamed "Yea" at the tv when Meridith told Hahn to shut up...she is the most annoying and inconsiderate person ( besides Izzy).
[/b]

I was so glad she told Hahn to shut up too. There was many a time during surgeries I was surprised a nurse or doctor didn&#39;t climb over a patient and smack the sh*t outta her! <_< :lol: McSteamy shoulda&#39; popped her a few times too....

Christina was misguided.

Bailey needs to try harder, however the exchange between her and her husband through George was stupid. I understand if he doesn&#39;t want to wait, but he should have just told George, "I don&#39;t want to understand, but I do. I&#39;m tired of understanding and I don&#39;t like it. However, I&#39;m not about to have this disagreement or conversation through someone else at my wife&#39;s job and while she literally is holding a life in her hands. No, I can not continue to wait because it seems like you have a serious case and waiting would be futile for me to do so. Please tell her we can re-schedule, talk at home, or call me when she&#39;s done." All that extra, was EXTRA and all the business was on blast in the operating room and through George O&#39;Malley who is not the poster-child for good relationships.

Izzy learned some lessons and has to get over herself. After her jealousy over Meredith and Christina, she realized she wasn&#39;t being excluded and was asked to join them. Dummy!

Karev, gets props because he kept it real. Ava/Rebecca pushing to get her way and him getting busted pissed me off. She is selfish (with him and in her past/present relationship) and trying to act like she didn&#39;t come there to get broken off. Chick, please! He is about the &#39;lay&#39; and is straight up about it. His character at this point is not boyfriend or husband material, but I can&#39;t be mad at him.

taniseka
12-07-2007, 12:06 PM
So I believe that we just saw the last episode of the season.
[/b]

There is one episode left. Not sure when ABC will show it though. Strike Episode Count (http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Strike-Chart-Long/800026937)

Oasis
12-07-2007, 01:23 PM
I actually like Derek and Old New Nurse. I think they make a cute couple.

Karev was hot as always. :wub: Big Head needs to go home take care of her family.

First time I&#39;ve liked George in a grip. I was crackin&#39; up when he was clowning Nazi Guy. :lol:

Is Gizzie really broken up now? Last night they were acting like they were still together.

I was sad when Busted Artery Guy died. He was nice.:(

I&#39;m sorry, but they need to do a little more surgery and a little less &#39;dancing&#39;. <_< What is up with that? Is that even called dancing?

QueenVictoria
12-07-2007, 02:51 PM
ITA with everything everyone says here!!!

Ava&#39;s now the adulterous whore.

Karev&#39;s got juevos

George def let that nazi know what time it was.

Izzie.....blah who cares shes jus bein izzie

Seth Green....i knew he was gonna die only cuz i cheated and asked my dad has anyone ever lived from what hes had. lol! it was sad though.

hate to say i told you so with miranda but.....wasnt i sayin this was gonna happen all along?

hahn needs a good stiff one inside her to shut her up cuz MAN she&#39;s a douche. she already made her point across she doesnt think dr. sloan&#39;s actions are appropriate but to constantly ridicule him in front of his suboordinates? will someone take her aside and threaten this woman with a termination? and then a stiff one?

its kinda sad cuz i watch Derek & Meredith and I see me and my derrick in them.....Most of the times I&#39;m the "Derek" though......he&#39;s "meredith" so its like i subconciously want them to work......but then i dont because i know derek deserves better.....but the fact that their love is so strong....ugh. that dang show hit too many nerves and caused too many unwanted crying sessions LOL!

on a lighter note......
is it just me or is every1 on the show Alkys????? Its kinda sad that the best hospital on the west coast is full of doctors that drink and drink and drink a lil more durin all their free time. lol jus sumthin i noticed.

meccadon
12-07-2007, 04:59 PM
ITA with everything everyone says here!!!

Ava&#39;s now the adulterous whore.

Karev&#39;s got juevos

George def let that nazi know what time it was.

Izzie.....blah who cares shes jus bein izzie

Seth Green....i knew he was gonna die only cuz i cheated and asked my dad has anyone ever lived from what hes had. lol! it was sad though.

hate to say i told you so with miranda but.....wasnt i sayin this was gonna happen all along?

hahn needs a good stiff one inside her to shut her up cuz MAN she&#39;s a douche. she already made her point across she doesnt think dr. sloan&#39;s actions are appropriate but to constantly ridicule him in front of his suboordinates? will someone take her aside and threaten this woman with a termination? and then a stiff one?

its kinda sad cuz i watch Derek & Meredith and I see me and my derrick in them.....Most of the times I&#39;m the "Derek" though......he&#39;s "meredith" so its like i subconciously want them to work......but then i dont because i know derek deserves better.....but the fact that their love is so strong....ugh. that dang show hit too many nerves and caused too many unwanted crying sessions LOL!

on a lighter note......
is it just me or is every1 on the show Alkys????? Its kinda sad that the best hospital on the west coast is full of doctors that drink and drink and drink a lil more durin all their free time. lol jus sumthin i noticed.
[/b]

^Naw, but seriously, seriously (I couldn&#39;t resist :lol: ) you are not alone in going there with your thoughts. I wondered about Lexi and Meredith going straight to the bottle when they got an alcoholic father. I know having one doesn&#39;t necessarily mean that they can&#39;t partake, but the thought did occur to me.

taniseka
12-07-2007, 08:07 PM
I think Meredith waited too long, to decide what she wants. I bet Derek is gonna tell her PEACE!!!! And hook up with that new nurse.
[/b]

Like when Derek waited soooo long to decide whether or not he should sign the divorce papers?? I don&#39;t even like Meredith, but Derek is annoying me. You&#39;d think he could wait a little while longer when he did the same thing to Meredith for an entire season. Meredith was --->this close<--- to moving on with McVet.

I&#39;m not liking the Miranda storyline too much. Sure, Miranda probably needs to find a way to manage her time so she can spend more time with the fam, but was her husband really expecting her to leave a man open on a table to talk to him?

QueenVictoria
12-08-2007, 09:56 AM
Like when Derek waited soooo long to decide whether or not he should sign the divorce papers?? I don&#39;t even like Meredith, but Derek is annoying me. You&#39;d think he could wait a little while longer when he did the same thing to Meredith for an entire season. Meredith was --->this close<--- to moving on with McVet.
[/b]

ITA. :yes:

missladee622
12-08-2007, 12:55 PM
I was sad when the guy with the neck artery died. I wanted him to make it. I was happy that the guy in the ambulance made it, and that the other guy&#39;s wife stayed.

They haven&#39;t focused on the George/Torres aspect much. I wonder if she&#39;ll start dating around?

[/b]
I wanted that guy to make it as well. :(

Well I caught Callie cutting her eyes at Sloan when they were sitting in the lounge after surgery...I think she was gonna make a move or say somthing until Hahn came in...Ya&#39;ll catch that?

[/b]

I completely forgot about that. Good point. It&#39;s gonna get interesting, that&#39;s all I know.

on a lighter note......
[/b]

about Hahn!!!! YESSSS ! Maybe she would be a much nicer person if she had someone to break her off, or at least one that required some AA batteries or something, dang she&#39;s a wanch! :lol:

about the drinking, yes I also noticed that as well. They like the sauce! :D

T.Renee
12-11-2007, 02:55 PM
I wanted that guy to make it as well. :(

Well I caught Callie cutting her eyes at Sloan when they were sitting in the lounge after surgery...I think she was gonna make a move or say somthing until Hahn came in...Ya&#39;ll catch that?

[/b]

Yeaah i caught that too....
she def wants him.... <_<

ctate5
12-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Yeaah i caught that too....
she def wants him.... <_<
[/b]

hasn&#39;t callie already had sloan? i thought they hooked up last season.

missladee622
12-11-2007, 04:49 PM
[/b]

You&#39;re right. She did.
I&#39;m wondering if she&#39;s gonna try it again.
I like them together.

meccadon
12-11-2007, 05:25 PM

I&#39;m not liking the Miranda storyline too much. Sure, Miranda probably needs to find a way to manage her time so she can spend more time with the fam, but was her husband really expecting her to leave a man open on a table to talk to him?
[/b]

Great point!

[/b]

Musta&#39; been good then, cause I thought they was bout to try it one mo&#39; &#39;gain before Sour Puss (Hahn) rolled up <_<

C**k blockin&#39; azz..... :lol: :lol: :lol: Just kidding!

taniseka
01-10-2008, 10:42 PM
Did anyone watch the new (and I think last pre-strike ep) of Grey&#39;s? I thought it was a good episode. I want Meredith and Derek to be done with ~forever~ It&#39;s exhausting just watching them go back and forth. They are say they are tired of it, and I am too!

The Miranda storyline was so sad. I liked that she was the most stable character of the bunch (as far as her personal life), but Miranda pulled my heart strings. Chandra is a great actress!

Izzie could disappear and I wouldn&#39;t care. More Callie and Hahn! I was surprised that Hahn would take Sloane up on his offer if they didn&#39;t work together. I like that Sloane and Derek are BFF again, but only because I like Sloane.

Plus, what do you think happened to Karev in his past?

Bai
01-11-2008, 02:38 AM
Ugh, yes Der and Mer just need to be done for real! I was like, geez, just leave her crazy butt already. Here he is trying to commit and build that tight house with a stellar view and she&#39;s whining about already having a house, hello??? At first Rose annoyed me, but she&#39;s starting to grow on me. She&#39;s kinda an underdog and I like that.

I thought it was cool that Miranda got the healer to go and help Tucker out. I could tell that she and Hahn were going to have funk this episode when they were all the healer lady&#39;s room and Miranda was like "I want to hear this" and Hahn was trying to get the lady to have surgery.

Hahn and Callie are going to be a refreshing change - I like where there going with it!! They&#39;re little encounter in the elevator had me cracking up.

I can&#39;t even begin to think what they&#39;re going to do with Karev&#39;s story line but they definitely laid the foundation for whatever it is.

snicy
01-11-2008, 04:23 AM
I am just about DONE with this show. I am so sick of the whole Meredith and Derek thing now. I actually hope things work out with Derek and Rose. Even though Isaiah Washington is a jerk, I think the show still needed his character. Cristina and Burke were a great story line, it would have been great to see how they were married. Now Cristina is just boring. In fact, everyone is boring. I used to love this show, but now the whole thing just gets on my nerves and with the writer&#39;s strike, it&#39;s not going to get better anytime soon. :(

Karibana
01-11-2008, 05:28 AM
I do hope too that Meredith and McDreamy are done. No matter what he does she will want to run away. I just hope that there won&#39;t be an epiphany moment where she realizes her ways and somehow he finds it in her heart to take him back.

After finally seeing a repeat of the episode when Hahn became chief of cardio, I know now why Christina grates her but I still don&#39;t get the constant punishing. Unless it&#39;s about that rule she has about not mixing work and personal stuff and in that case why didn&#39;t she take on the homewrecker as an underling (unless that was before Callie let it all out).

Bailey&#39;s husband is a jerk for trying to punish Miranda for the baby&#39;s accident. And though I understand her reaction to Hahn kicking her out of the OR, I thing she would have done the same thing if it was her doing the operation. She herself gave her interns a speech about leaving their personal lives at home and yet she was allover the doctors with her baby. She should have stepped back but I guess as a grief stricken mom she wanted to do the best for the baby.

I think now that Sloane the loser Casanova is now my favourite character. But again I don&#39;t understand the need for TV shows to have them date only amongst themselves.

Finally Derek and Rose. It took a long time for me to see the last episode I will only comment that in real life, had she forgotten to turn on that machine she was in charge off, the surgeon would have torn her a new one and she&#39;d be working elsewhere.

missladee622
01-11-2008, 05:43 AM
I think I read that this was the last new Grey&#39;s... :Angry:

Derek and Merdith finally breaking up. I still don&#39;t think it will stick.
Rose is gonna be the rebound girl.
Whoever mentioned that they miss Isaiah is right on the money.
George and Callie and Izzie...booooo!!!
I know Mama O&#39;Malley is old school and believes George and Callie should get back together, but I just don&#39;t see them going back to each other.
Bailey&#39;s Husband. :( He&#39;s been actin&#39; like a grade-a arsehole, even before the accident. Then had the nerve to blame it on Miranda. Come on dawg!!!!
Karev---he&#39;s got a treasure trove of baggage. It should be good, wherever they are taking the storyline.
I loved the healer lady! She and her entourage were so cute to me.
Hahn can try to fight it all she want---but I think Sloane is gonna get her!

Bai
01-11-2008, 04:30 PM
I just hope that there won&#39;t be an epiphany moment where she realizes her ways and somehow he finds it in her heart to take him back.[/b]
^^ Ugh, I will just scream if they play that played out card again! I&#39;m so sick and tired of that!!! :horse:

I think I read that this was the last new Grey&#39;s... :Angry:

Derek and Merdith finally breaking up. I still don&#39;t think it will stick.
Rose is gonna be the rebound girl.
Whoever mentioned that they miss Isaiah is right on the money.
George and Callie and Izzie...booooo!!!
I know Mama O&#39;Malley is old school and believes George and Callie should get back together, but I just don&#39;t see them going back to each other.
Bailey&#39;s Husband. :( He&#39;s been actin&#39; like a grade-a arsehole, even before the accident. Then had the nerve to blame it on Miranda. Come on dawg!!!!
Karev---he&#39;s got a treasure trove of baggage. It should be good, wherever they are taking the storyline.
I loved the healer lady! She and her entourage were so cute to me.
Hahn can try to fight it all she want---but I think Sloane is gonna get her!
[/b]

^^ I am so missing Burke too. I just loved the chemistry he and Christina had..they worked so well together!

If they even try to reunite George and Callie I will stop watching the show (yeah right, who am I kidding). But seriously, I think they&#39;re going to hook Callie up with her own story line minus George. Hahn is going to be her ace boon coon.

I totally loved the healer lady and her little crew too!

:lol: :lol: @ Sloane getting Hahn. I am cracking up. She better get on it. A chance like that might not come back around again for her shoooot Sloane is HOTTTTTT

taniseka
01-11-2008, 08:08 PM
I miss Burke too :( . Not Isaiah though <_<

IA about making Derek and Rose a long term thing, and call it a day with Meredith.

vixxen13
01-11-2008, 08:34 PM
I didn&#39;t really feel like Miranda&#39;s husband blamed her. She started to blame him and he was like no it was you. And even though you know (or should know) what you&#39;re getting into when you marry a surgeon with Miranda&#39;s personality, I don&#39;t think she is handling it well. She is basically becoming the chief. I mean if the only time you spend with your fam is on your way in or out, thats sad. She needs to get up earlier and spend breakfast time with them, iono. I&#39;m just not really feelin Miranda right now.

I thought Karev was molested or beaten as a child. I feel like they said that at some point but I could be confusing this with another show.

I want Derek and Meredith to end up together and I like her, but her whole trust issue is starting to work my nerve. Cause it def didnt seem to be around when she was dating McVet. Even if they do end up together shes gonna need some kind of wake up call. I dont know what since her mom has died, her dads an alkie, she almost died, discovered a sister, etc. and after all that I don&#39;t know what will wake her azz up. I hope something. Them hooking up is prolly a series finale storyline.

MahoganyJae
01-11-2008, 08:55 PM
i like how this episode was about faith. i think i will have to watch it again online tomorrow. I love Miranda&#39;s character! Chandra is a GREAT actress. she had me near tears

mahsoul1
01-11-2008, 08:55 PM
I think Meredith was valid in feeling a bit rushed with Derek having house plans drawn up and presenting them so soon after they decided to make a go of it and I also think he is right in that she will always find something, some reason ( even though I think this reason was valid bc they should take it slow this time since they never have lol) ...so who knows with these two....if I were Rose Id be a little cautious since she knows that he was just all about Meredith....Im tired of Meredith and Derek although I do think they will make it back to each other at some dramatic and over-the-top point.

Miranda&#39;s husband irked me ...and I did feel like he blamed her..wanted to make her feel some of the hurt he is feeling (like she doesnt already). He has a spouse with a demanding job and they had to have had the talk about what this kind of career could mean for their marriage and raising a family. Im biased though because I can see myself in her shoe&#39;s one day and wanting to further your career and advance while keeping everything at home alright. I hope they work it out but I think it will mean she will have to sacrifice advancement.

NLight1
01-11-2008, 09:21 PM
I thought Karev was molested or beaten as a child. I feel like they said that at some point but I could be confusing this with another show.
[/b]
For some reason I thought the same thing, but I don&#39;t remember where I heard that.

I am so sick of the whole Meredith and Derek thing now. [/b]
For the love of Christ, I wish their storyline would die a fast painless death :lol: Geez. And Rose is cool with being rebound girl so more power to her.

I love Miranda&#39;s character! Chandra is a GREAT actress.[/b]
I know right, isn&#39;t she just phenomenal :P

Okay, will the writer&#39;s strike ever end..cause I&#39;m not sure if we&#39;ll be getting another new episode anytime soon :( Booooooo!

meccadon
01-17-2008, 01:19 PM
For some reason I thought the same thing, but I don&#39;t remember where I heard that.

[/b]

^I do too from bits and pieces and from what the healer&#39;s entourage said about him. Plus, I like the snide comment the healer&#39;s entourage said about Izzy "not being light" :lol:

Hahn has a very poor bedside manner and Christina&#39;s isn&#39;t the best, but she could end up like Hahn if she don&#39;t watch her walk. Hahn was right to kick Miranda out, but her manner of going about it and other things are real foul.

Torres looking McSteamy all up and down with the WTF look when she came down stairs and saw him and Hahn talking was extra. . . makes me wonder if Callie is slightly jealous. I am still waiting for Callie and McSteamy to hook up.

Karibana
03-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Shonda Rhimes discusses Grey&#39;s. (http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2008/03/merredith-and-m.html)

"My goal is to get Meredith [Ellen Pompeo] and Derek [Patrick Dempsey] together for good and let them try to figure out what it is to be in a relationship in the future,"

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

taniseka
03-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Shonda Rhimes discusses Grey&#39;s. (http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2008/03/merredith-and-m.html)

"My goal is to get Meredith [Ellen Pompeo] and Derek [Patrick Dempsey] together for good and let them try to figure out what it is to be in a relationship in the future,"
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/b]

Oh my goodness. I read that on EW.com this morning and that was my exact reaction!! Stop the madness Shonda! A quick peek at any GA message board would have told her that we are tired of that couple. TY-YERD

missladee622
03-08-2008, 12:14 PM
BOOOO Shonda!!!

roxygirl
03-08-2008, 02:49 PM

[/b]
:icon_headshake:

shonda needs to stop with the shenanigans. this could be the most drawn-out, boring storyline of the century. <_<

IMO, grey&#39;s has one season left, tops, if she keeps this up.

meccadon
04-24-2008, 06:01 PM
It&#39;s back on tonight :pop:

missladee622
04-24-2008, 06:12 PM
^^^ I know, I&#39;m gonna miss it too.
I&#39;m gonna count on ya&#39;ll for my rec-cap... :lol: :lol:

taniseka
04-24-2008, 06:29 PM
I&#39;m trying not to get too excited...just in case Shonda lets me down for the umpteenth time this season. But yay :unsure:

Karibana
04-24-2008, 07:40 PM
OMG thanks for bumping this thread, I forgot. :blush:

Renee79
04-24-2008, 10:31 PM
I have the DVR all set and ready to go!!! I hope its a good episode.

Karibana
04-25-2008, 01:26 AM
Half way through:

TV writers need to stop with the character going to the therapist only to not say anything plot device. It&#39;s old and done.

SLOAN! i MISSED YOU AND YOUR INAPROPRIETNESS!

Stevens, please STFU!

DeepBluSea
04-25-2008, 01:31 AM
woo hoo! let&#39;s hope it was worth the wait!

ETA: I think it was ok.

I liked the medical mystery.

Yang is so out of character sucking up to Haan.

I feel sorry for the nurse lady because she will eventually be dumped for Mer again!

Why are George and Mer&#39;s sis living in that crappy apartment. Residents get at lest 40K a year. Is Seattle really that expensive because that part is so stupid.

Miranda looks good with the new haircut and her baby is soooo cute.

Is Haan gay? ruh-roh! :lol:

Karibana
04-25-2008, 01:59 AM
How does George manage to get those women to take care of him?

And though it&#39;s normal in TV workplaces, Sheppard and Rose making hiding the fact that they are dating (especially since she&#39;s the rebound girl) is just unprofessional.

Sloan was still the best part.

taniseka
04-25-2008, 03:49 AM
How does George manage to get those women to take care of him?
[/b]

OK!? I don&#39;t get it myself

So these are the random thoughts and questions I had during the show:

1. Why is Lexie not living with her Father? Since when are George and Lexie roommates? What?

2. When did everything get honky dory between Izzy, George, Cristina, and Mer?

I just remember things being really awkward between Izzy and George because of the breakup. And things were touchy between her and Cristina & Mer because Izzy felt like they "ganged up" on her or didn&#39;t let her in on their relationship...or something like that.

I didn&#39;t mind that we skipped all that stuff, but I kept wondering if that story had been resolved before the strike, and I just forgot everything.

3. I know Derek and Sloane are patching things up, but I thought Derek was going to snap when Sloane said he didn&#39;t like Rose. I thought Derek was gonna say, "why? because you can&#39;t sleep with her like you did with my ex-wife?"

Seriously. I was a little :unsure: for a moment. But I&#39;m glad they are buds again

4. I swore Bailey was going to have that child in her arms during surgery. I get it. She has family stuff going on.

5. Oo, we got another glimpse into Karev&#39;s broken background. I would like to see more there. And don&#39;t bring back Eva/Rebecca whatever-her-face Shonda!

6. I want to know where they are going with the Callie-Cristina-Hahn story. I bet Hahn has the hots for Cristina, and that&#39;s why Hahn is ignoring her like that.

7. YAY to Addison. Bring her back forever and cancel Private Practice!