PDA

View Full Version : Saw Iv-the Horror Continues

mehogeni
09-28-2007, 12:27 PM
Welp...us black people have been trying to avoid being a major pawn for Jigsaw...but I guess our time is up
:(

In Saw IV the movie will have four different subplots and one of them will mainly center around this fine young Canadian actor, Mr Lyriq Bent
http://i23.tinypic.com/2u9k46f.jpg
he had a small bit in Saw II and Saw III as a SWAT team member discovering the bodies and this time it's his turn to be kidnapped and play some games

Ya'll I am so excited, and it doesn't hurt that he is fine and has a CUT body...I'm gonna be rooting for him to survive though so all the Nappy Horror fans bring out your friends/family to support a black man doing his thang

THEATER DEBUT OCTOBER 26TH

Ameka
09-28-2007, 12:37 PM
Say WHAAAAAT! I love that gruesome, bloody stuff!!!!

I can't wait!

YorubaQueen
09-28-2007, 01:14 PM
yeah i can't wait to see this one either (even though after i watch it i'm going to have to spend the night at my mommas house :lol: ) but saw seems to have gone back to old school horror flicks...yeah its a lot of special effects but there's a story and aplot which makes it really good IMO

GoldyLocs
09-28-2007, 09:41 PM
They don't get too gruesome, bloody nor gory for me either. :wub: Count me in for blood, guts and eye balls poppin out! :P Heeheeheehee. Can't wait to see "Saw!"

yellowfoxx21
09-29-2007, 08:50 AM
He's cute!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait... Eventhough I will probably keep my hand over my eyes, and look through my lil peep hole!

ajargon
09-29-2007, 12:41 PM
Welp...us black people have been trying to avoid being a major pawn for Jigsaw...but I guess our time is up

In Saw IV the movie will have four different subplots and one of them will mainly center around this fine young Canadian actor, Mr Lyriq Bent
he had a small bit in Saw II and Saw III as a SWAT team member discovering the bodies and this time it's his turn to be kidnapped and play some games
Ya'll I am so excited, and it doesn't hurt that he is fine and has a CUT body...I'm gonna be rooting for him to survive though so all the Nappy Horror fans bring out your friends/family to support a black man doing his thang

[/b]

You know I'll be there when it opens up! I LOVED The first movie, the 2nd and 3rd were ok, so i can't wait to see what jigsaw has for us this time :)

Mirkat
09-29-2007, 09:38 PM
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_9138.html

there goes the trailer....cant wait... :wub: :wub:

sannie
09-29-2007, 10:23 PM
Part three was a bit meh, but I'm still exited!

Hadasah
09-30-2007, 07:04 AM
This might sound a bit weird, but this is the first time that I haven't heard of a black character getting killed off first in a horror movie.
Of course, it has a been a few years since I saw a horror film with black people in it... :unsure:

honeybunch2k5
09-30-2007, 07:21 AM
I hope he fares better than the black man in Saw 3! *Gulp* :blink:

MsCurly85
09-30-2007, 01:09 PM
I love this movie series!!! I'll be rooting for him!

Ms-gg
10-01-2007, 10:01 AM
That's what's up...you should have heard me and seen me dancing around my room when I saw the previews for Saw on Friday....I LOOOOVE Saw and glad the black man is the lead charecter....

I wanna be Jigsaw for Halloween!

NLight1
10-01-2007, 10:15 AM
[/b]
:lol: :lol: I just got the visual of dude turning and turning and turning..ha ha

Cool beans. Even though the first Saw was the best, I'm still loving these dumb movies :P

naturali-t
10-01-2007, 12:27 PM
[/b]

Girl, wasn&#39;t his trap heart wrenching??!! They would give the black man the worst trap out of all of the movies <_< I think I shed a tear when he was being twisted to and fro.

NLight1
10-04-2007, 07:55 AM
Here&#39;s a clip from the movie :D :unsure: :bolt:

Can you SEE or HEAR me..lmbao (http://www.break.com/index/saw-4-trailer.html)

honeybunch2k5
10-04-2007, 08:31 AM
Girl, wasn&#39;t his trap heart wrenching??!! They would give the black man the worst trap out of all of the movies <_< I think I shed a tear when he was being twisted to and fro.
[/b]
It was! As much as I love gore, that scene was just plain hard to watch!

mehogeni
10-26-2007, 12:11 AM
TONIGHT IT&#39;S PLAYING...aawww snap

I can&#39;t see it due to work, but next week I&#39;m sure to see it....I guess this thread can turn into a review thread starting today
*also please notify if Mr Lyriq has a nude scene...or at least a half nakey scene

:)

luvlylibra22
10-26-2007, 10:35 AM
Saw it last night and IMO it&#39;s the worst of the series. Apparently there was a different writer and it shows. They tried to throw too many plot twists in and left too many unanswered questions in the end. Everyone left the theatre saying WTF!

ETA: ^^ Yes, he was topless and running around in boxer briefs for a couple of minutes. Had all the ladies (and some men, I&#39;m in Atlanta :P ) in the theatre shouting and whistling for a good while.

Mahdahenne
10-26-2007, 01:01 PM
i just saw it this morning and yeah, it did leave me with a lot of unanswered questions. but a whole lot more gore. it was entertaining and lyriq did look hella fine.

mahdah

mehogeni
10-28-2007, 02:38 PM
^^ lol ok I see soso reviews but as long as Lyriq is running around in boxers I shall purchase my tickets WITH popcorn, soda AND M&Ms

whitmone
10-29-2007, 07:24 AM

he had a small bit in Saw II and Saw III as a SWAT team member discovering the bodies and this time it&#39;s his turn to be kidnapped and play some games
Ya&#39;ll I am so excited, and it doesn&#39;t hurt that he is fine and has a CUT body...I&#39;m gonna be rooting for him to survive though so all the Nappy Horror fans bring out your friends/family to support a black man doing his thang

[/b]

i just came to see what black man your where talkin about since i dont plan on seeing this movie or any movie that&#39;s scary

but OK i came i saw cute man** :P

Ms-gg
10-30-2007, 09:05 AM
It was BEAST! Fair warning...if you have NOT seen Saw 1-3 DO NOT waste your money going to see it because you will be LOST

MahoganyJae
11-02-2007, 10:06 AM
it was good. who would have thought that part four would be happening when part three was going on? that was very clever. Also, damn for the blocks of ice! that part was priceless. I hope they come out with a saw every halloween:)