PDA

View Full Version : Itunes

mahsoul1
09-30-2007, 08:01 AM
Ive been having this problem with connecting to the store for a few months. I get a message saying that the session timed out and is unable to connect to the store. Ive emailed Apple but they just directed me to some articles which didnt really help. I have installed the latest version and still no luck. Anyone else have this problem or know what I can do to fix it?

Thanks

Sekhmet
09-30-2007, 09:00 AM
The only time I have that problem accessing the iTunes Store is when I'm using my internet anonymity tool, GhostSurf. I simply turn it off, buy my music, then turn it back on.

mahsoul1
09-30-2007, 11:58 AM
Thanks for your reply. I dont have anything like that on here. I do live on campus and use wireless. I wonder if that could be the problem. I was able to connect before I left for the summer though and it worked fine then too over a different wireless connection.

I would really like to buy Jill Scott and Alice Smiths's albums. Maybe my computer knows that I need to not be spending any money on luxuries like music.

Also, I acquired a lot of music this summer from friends ( about 1000 songs) and have the settings on my Itunes set to manual updating or whatever its called and most of the new music is not in my Itunes but on my Ipod--because it will erase it if I set the settigns to automatic . Im just trying to think of what the problem could be.

mahsoul1
09-30-2007, 12:15 PM
Ok I just fixed it. I had to change the setting that I used this summer when I was away from my campus.

:D

..I wouldnt have thought to check the settings from then until now.