PDA

View Full Version : Basket Ball Season Is On!

Jazitones
10-03-2007, 05:19 AM
I kinda watch football sometimes, but my real love is basket ball. Yes I'm a wizards fan. :)

Who's your favorite team?

Chyna Black
10-05-2007, 10:15 AM
Gotta go with San Antonio Spurs because I love Duncan and Parker!! :wub:

My second team will have to be the Heat because I like Shaq and Dewayne....... :blush:

ashta
10-05-2007, 11:07 AM
honestly, i'm an angeleno(a) and i have not watched basketball since kobe was accused of raping that girl and shaq left the team.

i'm gonna try to watch this season though. i'm disappointed that the lakers did not rescue kevin garnett from minnesota. now he's in boston?! yuck. as a laker fan, i cannot, will not, allow myself to root for them. blasphemy.

clarky
10-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Gotta love my hometown Raptors. Go Raps!

Soul Rebel
10-08-2007, 08:09 PM
honestly, i'm an angeleno(a) and i have not watched basketball since kobe was accused of raping that girl and shaq left the team.

i'm gonna try to watch this season though. i'm disappointed that the lakers did not rescue kevin garnett from minnesota. now he's in boston?! yuck. as a laker fan, i cannot, will not, allow myself to root for them. blasphemy.
[/b]

Smiliar situation. I&#39;m an angeleno but...I just can&#39;t with the Lakers. Kobe is an absolute deal breaker for me, going back to when he broke up the team * :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: *. I don&#39;t really like Phil Jackson either. So I&#39;ve been kind of a floater-fan for the last few seasons (but always West Coast!). Last playoffs I was rooting for Dallas <_< .... lol

gertha1
10-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Um.. hi. Pistons fan checking in! Yes I luvvv them boys! I can&#39;t wait to see &#39;em!! Whoo Hoo!!

ashta
10-08-2007, 11:06 PM
Smiliar situation. I&#39;m an angeleno but...I just can&#39;t with the Lakers. Kobe is an absolute deal breaker for me, going back to when he broke up the team * :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: *. I don&#39;t really like Phil Jackson either. So I&#39;ve been kind of a floater-fan for the last few seasons (but always West Coast!). Last playoffs I was rooting for Dallas <_< .... lol
[/b]

i might have to try to get with the clippers. :P

dreamsmileluv
11-02-2007, 03:31 PM
I can&#39;t wait to see what the Celtics are going to come up with this season with the addition of Garnett and Allen...I believe Posey (traded from the Heat) is also on the team...

I am a big Heat fan though...gotta love Wade!!!! I can&#39;t wait to see all my boys this season though...I like a couple of players from each time...love to them doing their thing!

nappiejean
11-05-2007, 07:06 AM
There&#39;s no franchise in my city, so I&#39;m a fan of the game more than of any particular team. I do have a few players that I root for and like watching play: Dwayne, Shaq, Allen Iverson, and now Kevin Durrant.

I managed to sit down and put in first ever set of 2 strand twists this past Friday night while watching the Celtics-Wizards game and Laker-Suns game. Both games were great to watch and made twisting my hair go by quickly.

While I enjoy NBA, I&#39;m a bigger fan of women&#39;s college basketball. I&#39;m not sure if there are enough of us who are fans of women&#39;s b&#39;ball on this board to get a good conversation going, so I guess I&#39;ll be returning to the espn wcb message board to satisfy that fix.

Rhapsodie
11-05-2007, 11:13 AM
RAPTORS ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

Gotta hold it down for the T-dot.

marissasensei
11-05-2007, 11:17 AM
Last playoffs I was rooting for Dallas <_< .... lol
[/b]

:lol: I feel you. The Mavs have broken my heart in the playoffs the last two years, so I can&#39;t get excited at ALL about the regular season. I&#39;m hitting the snooze button until the playoffs. <_<

Queencece
01-05-2008, 02:05 PM
I just want to say Tracy McGrady is SOOOO FINE!! :wub: