PDA

View Full Version : Im Not Getting My Email Notices

newmoe1
10-21-2007, 09:17 AM
i usual open my inbox and have 5 to 10 notices from NP but in the last few day i have gotten none and you know the why thread is always moving and the hair today thread also but nothing coming is there a problem

just letting you know

moe

newmoe1
01-19-2008, 06:39 AM
Dee it happen again

after the last post i changed my email addy to my verizon acct after a few months of i changed back to my hotmail acct for about a week i received my notices then i notice less notices and now no notices

it there a problem with hotmail

masoesa
01-19-2008, 07:49 AM
It could be hotmail. Did you check the spam box?

newmoe1
01-19-2008, 12:54 PM
ok i went to hotmail and put a filter to send all mail from this site to my inbox with in minutes i had 4 messages thanks mommy

newmoe1
02-03-2008, 06:40 PM
ok Dee i will make this my complaint thread

for they pas couple weeks i notice when i open up np i get this pop up ad from something called tribalfusion.com

when i tried to go to the site i get a 404 error

i googled it and found out its a ad/spyware, i had to delete the cookies and block them from my computer and run my (2 different ) ad/spy ware removing programs to get rid of it

BUT

i notice that when ever i open NP the things on the bottom read a redirect to the tribalfusion site and it slows down the loading of NP because it waiting for that site

do you think you need to check your end for some kind of spy were with that name ?