PDA

View Full Version : It Is So Hard To Be Pink

mwedzi
10-25-2007, 11:15 AM
I'm trying to renew my subscription and I've been clicking links and looking around for near 10 minutes. Where is the link to subscribe?

SaPhia
10-25-2007, 11:23 AM
Oooh, read this (http://www.nappturality.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=89298&hl). Hope it helps.

KB
10-25-2007, 11:25 AM
*looks to the left*

click "donations"

http://www.nappturality.com/modules/xdonations/

mwedzi
10-25-2007, 03:31 PM
Hmm. I clicked on the Donations link before, but it doesn't say anything about being pink or being subscribed. It only says "Donations" and has several amounts listed, doesn't say anything about how much time which amount would get you. Well, it doesn't say anything at all about subscribing so I thought it was something separate. It does say to go to your Control Panel, but my Control Panel does not have an option for purchasing a subscription, it just shows subscriptions I have already purchased. Hmm, I guess I have to wait until this one expires before purchasing another. It was just confusing because I already got an email saying this one *was* expired. Very confusing.

KB
10-25-2007, 03:45 PM
if you do the donations, in a sense, its like renewing. just PM dee so she can help you more so this can be figured out better

Soul Rebel
10-25-2007, 05:22 PM
The link on the left isn't exactly the same as becoming a subscriber, but here's what it says if you want to be a sub

We Need Your Help - Make a Donation!

Nappturality is a non-profit organization owned and operated not by a company, but by one Black woman with a vision and desire to help other Black women.

Since I do not have our servers or bandwidth donated, I have to pay Napp's expensive bills every month for 3 dedicated servers to keep us online. Without your help, the website wouldn't be able to survive. For those of you who can, I ask that you make a monetary contribution in whatever denomination you'd like. Every little bit counts, and is greatly appreciated.

If you would like to subscribe to the website, please visit your Control Panel (where you go to read your personal messages) where you will be able to subscribe.

Thank you,
~Dee~[/b]

so no need to PM Dee, you can just do it from your Control Panel.

- Tania :afro:

mwedzi
10-27-2007, 05:28 AM
Thanks, y'all. I just had to wait until I was no longer showing up pink under my avatar. Though I had received an email saying my subscription expired that day, I think it meant it expired once the day was over. In order to renew, you have to wait until your subscription period is completely over.

Cheleigh
10-27-2007, 10:06 AM
Glad I found this thread. My Paypal account changed, so my sub didn't renew, and I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to resub. There really has to be an easier way to find it.

ETA: Oh, I see the problem. NP thinks I'm still subscribed, so I can't purchase a new sub, but clearly I'm not subscribed. I'll PM a mod.

JeanBean
10-27-2007, 02:41 PM
What do they mean by subscribed and pink?

Sekhmet
10-27-2007, 04:07 PM
What do they mean by subscribed and pink?[/b]
That you've contributed financially to the upkeep of Nappturality. Membership subscriptions vary from one month (?) to a full year.