PDA

View Full Version : Carpool

KnottyAuthor
10-31-2007, 05:47 AM
it cracks me UP...and it didnt come on last night bc of Charlie Browns PUmpkin :( :( :P Anyone else like this show?

whitney
10-31-2007, 05:54 AM
i think it's really funny. i liked when the black guy was going to rub hot oil on his wife's feet b/c the kids were asleep then his son (who's toooooooooo cute) comes into the room and he squirts the hot oil on his face. i have to remember when that show comes on b/c it's hilarious.

KnottyAuthor
10-31-2007, 06:26 AM
yeh, I liked the first show...he was the carpool driver and would sneak off to motel6 during the day. He took a vacation =from HIS FAMILY. His coworker knocked on the door and busted him eating cheetos and whatever else he wanted on the bed watching tv. He just wanted rest from his 7 kids

it's Tuesdays at 8:30 after the Caveman show..I dont know which channel

oh, and how 'bout Marmaduke...he's a keeper:)

missladee622
10-31-2007, 06:44 AM
Yes. It is hilarious. I've only caught it because I watch the Cavemen show... :ninj:

The Brotha is hilarious, as is Jerry O'Connell's character. Did ya'll see the one last week where they got their sperm counts checked? Too funny!

Oh yeah and that episode about him taking vacay from his family was great.

oh, and how 'bout Marmaduke...he's a keeper:)
[/b]

LOL!!!!

I was trying to figure out why I liked this show so much, then I found out it's written by one of the guys from Kids In The Hall. I used to love that show, too!!

JeanBean
10-31-2007, 07:06 AM
I thought this show is funny! That episode w/ the guy getting busted taking a vacation from his kids was so hilarious! Too bad I work when the show is on :( . I loved Kids in the Hall, "Im crushing your head!", LOL!

KnottyAuthor
10-31-2007, 08:13 AM
i've seen them all..i was bummed that ol charlie pumpkin brown was on last night. my hubby watched it for the first tiem last week and even said isnt that carpool show on-because i'm like crackn up the whole 30 min.-from fighting with the uppity carpool in the parking lot to the sperm count thing to marmaduke making more money than his pops after bowering a shirt and tie...it's 2 funny..i love seeing adults act like the children they are...thats why I like everybody hates raymond as well