PDA

View Full Version : NY Gathering Pics at Yolele 03-14-04

Cherished
03-15-2004, 04:32 PM
Hey Everybody!

Put my pics up of the NY Gathering in Brooklyn on Sunday, March 14, 2004. We met at the African restaurant, Yolele. Everyone had a great time, and once again, we practically took over the place! We even had a resident male in our midst. Big ups to MrDean for showing. I promised him we would be gentle with him, and I did ask him, and he said that we were. :)

Just click on the house. Enjoy!

NappyRed76
03-15-2004, 04:35 PM
Yay!!! More pics....i heard you recited some natural poems...I wish I was there to hear you recite it. On my way to check out the pics now.

Laquita
03-15-2004, 04:39 PM
Nice pictures :app

Looks like such a wonderful time :rainfro

Cherished
03-15-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by NappyRed76@Mar 15 2004, 11:35 AM
Yay!!! More pics....i heard you recited some natural poems...I wish I was there to hear you recite it. On my way to check out the pics now.
Actually, I was reading other people's work. I haven't written anything in years. I enjoyed it.

MrDean recited a poem that he wrote, and it was quite lovely.

Keepitnatural
03-15-2004, 05:32 PM
We had a great time, I enjoyed meeting all of you lovely ladies in person, the turnout was great, I look forward to our next gathering, Cherished thank you for inquiring about Ms. O.

Knottygal
03-15-2004, 08:10 PM
Beautiful Gathering pictures :d)

uzuri
03-15-2004, 11:45 PM
I enjoyed your nice pics! Looks like you had a nice time! :thumbsup

KinkyCoils
03-16-2004, 12:49 AM
Looks like ya'll had a ball! Very nice pics :thumbsup

undrea
03-16-2004, 01:19 AM
Great pics!!! Does everyone on Nappturality live in NYC! :lol You guys look like you had alot of fun!!

Cherished
03-16-2004, 03:37 PM
Glad you are enjoying the pictures.

@Undrea:

Not yet, but we're trying to recruit the tri-state area by example! Wouldn't it be a wonderful thing if we could get them all to come back to their nappy roots! :lol

@ NappyRed76:

Missed you, Girl!

@ Keepitnatural:

It was a pleasure to meet you and your lovely daughter. I'm glad she's okay. Meekadee didn't bring her combs, she mentioned that she sells them. She said she would bring some with her the next time.

@KinkyCoils, Knottygal, Laquita, & Uzuri:

Thanks. We had a great time.

This is the second gathering I have attended and something interesting happens...It lifts my spirits and I keep that good feeling with me for at least a week afterwards as I reflect on time well spent.