PDA

View Full Version : Souls Of Animals

LotsOfLocs
03-24-2003, 10:21 PM
Animals seem much more evolved than humans. They seem to vibrate closer to the same charkas the earth vibrates at. They seem more in tune with nature and the spirits. Humans on the other hand are still on 3rd charka. If you look at dolphin communication, its mind-boggling. Humans will never be able to communicate telepathically if we are not able to vibrate on higher charkas. Yet, people say animals have no soul. I find this harder and harder to believe. Do you think animals have no soul?

GalaxyGirl2010
03-25-2003, 12:03 AM
Animals seem much more evolved than humans. They seem to vibrate closer to the same charkas the earth vibrates at. They seem more in tune with nature and the spirits. Humans on the other hand are still on 3rd charka. If you look at dolphin communication, its mind-boggling. Humans will never be able to communicate telepathically if we are not able to vibrate on higher charkas. Yet, people say animals have no soul. I find this harder and harder to believe. Do you think animals have no soul?

i think they do.. if anything i'm sure they ask each other if WE have souls, :lol: considering how we are the destructive ones on the planet

bruinhotty
03-25-2003, 03:26 AM
Animals are not given enough credit. I’m not opposed to the idea that they have souls. Animals are very sensitive to weather and are sensitive to the mood shifts of their owners (in the case of domestic animals). For example, pets can usually tell when an earthquake is coming, from my experience. They start to act different. Do they have souls? Sure why not. They aren’t robots that’s for sure.

satriela
03-25-2003, 08:57 AM
I feel sure that animals have souls but I am not sure that they are more "evolved" than us. They are certainly simpler than humans and much more loving than humans...

Wendy
03-28-2003, 10:10 PM
Animals seem much more evolved than humans. Do you think animals have no soul? I assume they must have souls since they do strive to exist as we do.

However much more evolved... I'm not so sure of. I would say that they are much more focused on the basic necessities of existance than we are and because of that they are much more aware of the earth and all it's elements.

LotsOfLocs
03-28-2003, 10:32 PM
Spiritually I think animals are much more evolved.

afrikankween
03-29-2003, 02:05 PM
Spiritually I think animals are much more evolved.
I agree with you, which is one reason I am trying to stop eating them. However, saying they have souls really puts a new perspective on it. Most people wouldnt believe that they are more evolved, because humans are taught they are the rulers of the world, and forgot they should be trying to live in harmony with all the other living things that God created~cosmology. Most think animlas are only here to provide them with nourishments.

Lotsoflocs you should get this book called Animal Speak. It will help you create your own personal animal totem, and also has a dictionary of animals and their role in the universe.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/087...0052924-5012618 (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0875420281/qid=1048949773/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/103-0052924-5012618)

Kalico
03-30-2003, 01:30 AM
... people say animals have no soul. I find this harder and harder to believe. Do you think animals have no soul?

That's ignorant flat earth thinking. The WM who made that assertion were simply arrogant and immature. Every living thing has a soul. Soul is what animates and makes things alive.

LotsOfLocs
03-30-2003, 06:15 PM
Lotsoflocs you should get this book called Animal Speak. It will help you create your own personal animal totem, and also has a dictionary of animals and their role in the universe.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0875420281/qid=1048949773/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/103-0052924-5012618

I read a little bit of this book. I actually plan to buy it. Animals are living according to cosmology, we are not.

rozlips
03-30-2003, 08:16 PM
I know from having lived with animals all my life that they do indeed have souls and are incredibly intuitive. My cat is the most sensitive creature I know, and is particularly empathetic with those who are sick or in pain. I remember when my family was getting ready to talk to my mama about moving in with me (an idea she was vigorously opposed to), my cat stayed in the room the entire time, rubbing up against us so that we maintained an even keel. Also, my cat makes a habit of jumping up on my stomach anytime I lie down on the sofa. I thought this was going to be a real problem after my surgery, but somehow she knew and the whole time I was recuperating she would climb gingerly up on the sofa down by my feet. She does the same thing when my dh's back is out. I've observed the same with pet pigs, birds, chickens and goats I've had over the years. I

sugarNfeist
04-04-2003, 11:45 PM
Yes I do believe animal have souls. I also think that animals are a lot more intelligent than people give them credit for. I had a dog that I looved so much I could always tell by the expression on his face if he was hungry, sad, tired, needed to pet, wanted to play. Sometimes I swear I could tell what he was thinking lol, and sometime I think he knew what I was thinking, because he couldn't communicate with me with words I listened with my heart. The day I had to give him away was a hard day for both me and the dog. :cry: When I started walking him towards the truck to put him in it was like he knew something was wrong cause he fought me like all hell. And for first time he actually refused to move...I had to pick him up and put him in and I'm talking bout a German Shepard mix here. I was lucky enough to find him a home, but I felt like I was abandoning my first born. So although animal needs may be simpler...I definitely think they are as evolved as humans. They have more than just an instinct for survival...they also experience love, compassion, and connection to other life forms. Thats what gives them soul.