PDA

View Full Version : Hello

samgrav
11-08-2007, 02:59 PM
I am just stopping bye to say hello to all my natural sisters and brothers. I myself have been on this path for almost a year now. Right now i still have a little permed hair in the front of my head and i cant wait for that to grow out.

Well hello again and have a blessed day

knickld
11-08-2007, 04:42 PM
I am just stopping bye to say hello to all my natural sisters and brothers. I myself have been on this path for almost a year now. Right now i still have a little permed hair in the front of my head and i cant wait for that to grow out.

Well hello again and have a blessed day
[/b]
hello to u also... hang in there... and get your camera ready to post some pictures :)

Blaqdiamond4t
11-09-2007, 03:01 PM
welcome 2hot! :)

i hope you're enjoying your napptural journey. if you have any questions, be sure to check the transitioners forum.

natural06
11-12-2007, 02:17 AM
Hello and welcome to Nappturality.

doublel
04-24-2010, 02:15 AM
Hello natural sisters,
I am a new member. I had the big chop about three weeks ago. I have had a relaxer since I was thirteen. I wore jerri curls in my college years. I always admired women who had the courage to rock their natural hair, but I thought I could never do it. However,I had some hair breakage recently and I decided to stop relaxing. I tried to grow out with braids, but I could not handle the braids. I longed for my natural hair, so one day, out of desperation, I took apair of scissors and cut it all off. I later went to get it professionally done. It was liberating to say the least. For the first time in my life I made a decision that would please me. This was a big boost to my self confidence. I am lovong it!!! It's a little dry, but I am experimenting with different suggestions from the natural community. I have a whole new attitude. I get so many compliments. I was even more delighted to find a whole community of black women who are embracing the beauty of their natural tresses. Thanks for your support.
doublel