PDA

View Full Version : My Introduction

noumie
11-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Hello to everyone, I'm new on this forum but came sneak in it for about a year!
I come from Canada and I'm a french so excuse me for my language if i make mistakes.
I'm 20 and have been natural for all my life exept between my 14 and 16 years. I made a big chop at 17 but continued to flat flaming hot tool of hair torture my hair every day and i was brushing it without any care so it resul;ted a lot of breakage and of cours not much longer.
I worw kind of locks for half a year and then missed my puf, so went to a second chop and now here i am, taking care of this hair I totally love !!

morelyrical
11-19-2007, 02:34 PM
well, bonjour noumie!

knickld
11-19-2007, 04:55 PM
hi... and welcome-- can't wait to see pictures :)

karicita
11-19-2007, 11:41 PM
bonjour… mon Français est très mauvais mais j'essayerai d'avoir une conversation avec toi. Félicitations sur votre grande côtelette ! Je suis "transitioning" pendant trois mois maintenant. Bonne chance sur votre voyage de cheveux.

What i was attempting to say:
hello...my french is very bad but i will try to have a conversation with you. Congratulations on your big chop! I'm have been transitioning for three months now and i can't wait until i can do the same. good luck on your hair journey. (i added a few things that i didn't know how to say in french)

blkbuttafly928
11-20-2007, 09:28 PM
Congratulations and welcome....