PDA

View Full Version : Napptural From South Africa

Verity Vass
11-29-2007, 07:05 AM
Hi everyone,

I really love this website because I've found a whole community of support for a girl like me who just wants her own hair back...

It's a tricky situation with me going natural because I come from a family of straight-haired or curly -hairedpeople (we're all mixed race). But until I do, I can never fully love and value myself for who I really am. I've been going through a great stage of transitioning (hair included) and I've just realised the hugely dishonest way I've been presenting myself to the world. I want to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel relieved to have this support and wonderful information....... gearing up for the big chop soon..... it's summer time in South Africa and I need to be free from the hairdryer asap!!

Love and peace
Verity

knickld
11-29-2007, 04:18 PM
Hi everyone,

I really love this website because I've found a whole community of support for a girl like me who just wants her own hair back...

It's a tricky situation with me going natural because I come from a family of straight-haired or curly -hairedpeople (we're all mixed race). But until I do, I can never fully love and value myself for who I really am. I've been going through a great stage of transitioning (hair included) and I've just realised the hugely dishonest way I've been presenting myself to the world. I want to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel relieved to have this support and wonderful information....... gearing up for the big chop soon..... it's summer time in South Africa and I need to be free from the hairdryer asap!!

Love and peace
Verity
[/b]
welcome...and let us know when the BC date is :P

poitreenmoshun
11-29-2007, 07:42 PM
WELCOME to our little community...our e-home away from home!! make yourself comfy and so glad to have you!