PDA

View Full Version : Picture Frames

Poetic_Butterfly
12-13-2007, 01:57 PM
Hey Ladies,

My goal for next year is to frame and put pictures in photo albums that have been sitting in boxes for years. Also, I have pictures that are in need of frames to place in my living room, bedroom, and dining area. I thought that Michael's might be a good place to begin looking for frames. But if you ladies have any other cool places for poster sized and regular picture frames for homes they would be greatly appreciated! :)

Peace,
Rasta

detshorty05
12-14-2007, 11:31 PM
I think michaels is your best bet. They have cheap frames, and sometimes in their ads, they have half price off of custom sized frames coupons.

Poetic_Butterfly
12-17-2007, 12:52 PM
Thanks Bamboo,

I think that I am going to check out Michael's for frames! :)

Bless,
Rasta

QuitaD
12-31-2007, 05:37 PM
TARGET. I went to michaels ad well and they were ok but Target was a little cheaper. Michaels does have some odd sizes that cant be found at target but I just wanted you to know you could look there too.

Poetic_Butterfly
01-03-2008, 11:24 AM
I think that I am going to go back to Target and check out picture frames and photo albums! I love pictures and frames! :wub: I thought about going to Marshall's and Walmart to compare prices and styles! :unsure: I'm thinking that they should have some clearance frames on sale since the holidays are over!

Peace,
Rasta

aquababie19
01-03-2008, 01:03 PM
my bf is a framer so he's gotten frames from all those places and hobby lobby as well.

but he can't find something he really likes, he makes them himself. he found a ton on moulding at hudson's on the cheap :)

bajanempress
01-03-2008, 01:05 PM
If you have a Garden Ridge nearby I'd go there. To me they have a larger selection than Michael's and Target and are cheaper.

Poetic_Butterfly
01-07-2008, 09:56 PM
Mnmmmmm! ^_^ Garden Ridge? I'm going to find out if we have one in our area! :)

Peace,
Rasta