PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Time Around

jones4design
12-26-2007, 11:48 AM
Hi everyone:

I just joined today (heard about this forum from a friend) and am currently transitioning for the 2nd time. Actually, I don't know if the first time even counts—I only went a few months and then renigged and went back to relaxing. I attribute that short stint to not educating myself on what it takes to really maintain natural hair. (It's amazing how you can put so many chemicals in your hair, for so long, that you don't know how to take care of it the way it naturally comes out of your scalp).

Anyway, I'm determined to not be a slave to the chemical fire cream anymore. It's been about 10 weeks now since my last and I'm excited to see what my hair does.

See you guys around the forum :-)

Happy New Year

yima99
12-28-2007, 07:18 AM
Welcome to NP. I was the same way as you. I started to transition in 04 and fell off and got a chemical fire cream. I started the transition again in 07 and did my BC in Dec 07. havent looked back since. This website is so helpful and educational. Happy Napps :D

cfeimster
12-28-2007, 08:50 AM
CONGRATS, I think we all went thru that phase. but we are now looking to the future!!! You go Girl!!