PDA

View Full Version : Album with updates

coutman
03-20-2004, 02:47 AM
I took the password off of my album. If you want to see my boys, please PM me.

coutman

Sorry about that.

My Webpage (http://www.fotki.com/coutman)www.fotki.com/coutman

LadyThoms
03-20-2004, 03:15 AM
i'm getting an error page

KinkyCoils
03-20-2004, 05:25 AM
Very nice pics and great update! It's bee awhile since I've been to your album. I guess I missed a lot, but I'm glad I'm all caught up :)

coutman
03-20-2004, 05:37 AM
Thanks Kinky! Looks who's talking, you are locing. YOu go girl.

Hey did not know you were somewhat close to me. I am in Richmond, use to live in Woodbridge, and my mother lives in Ft. Washington, MD. So I am up there lots. Saturday I took her to see the Passion of Christ.

I am trying to get into more styles, but I still have problems with combing or brushing my curls/coils down.. I blew dried, to see how my hair grew.

coutman
03-20-2004, 06:00 AM
BUMPING for more. I added a going to bed section.

celine
03-20-2004, 09:32 AM
You wear so nicely natural styles! Beautiful pics.

Reflection Journey
03-21-2004, 11:28 PM
Hey courtman thanks for the update. I see you are getting good at styling your hair :app . I like the coils. You did a great job. Now are you still a product junkie or have you found your product? :lol

coutman
03-22-2004, 01:13 AM
Actually I was never a product junkie. On my caddy, only the first shelf were the products I use. The other shelf was stuff left over from permie days and empty bottles & lotions and other stuff.

My Main products are the Jessicurl line of products, aloe vera gel, my butter mixes, my spritz (2 spray bottles), Curve Curly Puddin & Buttercreme. Vinegar/water for clarifying and Baking Soda as an exfoliator for body and face. My beloved honey for spritz and conditioning. I also have some oils I use in my butter mixes and essential oils.

I sometimes use Abba Nourishing Leave in and the Bain de Terre Lemon Balm.

That is it. I will take a new pic with my current products. Because I have since gotten rid of or given away or swapped products not used. Most of the spray bottles I emptied and made spritz for my family, that I have converted into using more natural products.

My favorite products are jessicurl products.

I hope to get better at doing my hair.

coutman
03-22-2004, 02:47 AM
Okay this will be the last update, at least for a couple of days. I found a disk that I had been looking for.

Bumping for more updates.