PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Room(s) And Why?

Savvyone
01-08-2008, 07:25 PM
I know this is prolly bad to say, made me think of the episode when Florida was weirded out on Good Times and James was like "women are only good for the kitchen and the bedroom Florida, the kitchen and the bedroom".... :lol:

But they are the only 2 rooms I really care about!....what about you??

I will go to great lengths to make sure those 2 rooms are "just so" with my special touches the other rooms I could care less..... ^_^

Poetic_Butterfly
01-09-2008, 02:56 PM
I do have strong feelings for the kitchen and the bedroom! :lol: :lol: But my two favorite rooms are the bedroom and family room :wub: Also, I really love the bathroom because I love taking looong baths :wub: I want to make changes to my dining room and office. I think once those changes are made my love will grow for those rooms!

Peace,
Rasta

bronze
01-11-2008, 04:10 AM
-----

BlackPearls
01-11-2008, 04:44 AM
Hmm I think I have three favourite rooms. I luv my bathroom because that's where I would go to pamper myself, you know how women luv long soaks/showers etc. I luv my bedroom because that's my relaxation zone and of course I luv my kitchen because cooking is something I really enjoy, especially for others.

Gacela20
01-25-2008, 04:26 PM
I like the bathroom too for pampering and relaxation but my fav room is the bedroom. It feels private, intimate and relaxing.

anabwi
01-25-2008, 04:44 PM
Kitchen, because we just finished remodeling it last month and the family room because the kitchen opens out to it.

I read in my bedroom so there's books and mags all over, but would love for that to be more Zen-like.

Daughter-of-Diaspora
07-16-2008, 04:40 PM
My bedroom and my bathroom. My goal when I was decorating it was to create a sanctuary and I think I achieved that. When I go in and close the doors it's relaxing. My husband have a rule. We don't discuss bills, kids, work or anything stressful there. It's our sanctuary.
[/b]
ITA^^^

I luv, luv, luv my bedroom especially. I can escape there for days and not come out. It makes me look forward to coming home just so I can relax there.

I am really particular about decorating my bedroom so sometimes it takes months before I find the right pieces to decorate with. I just found this beautiful wall sconce/hanging that fits perfectly over my bed. I knew it was right when I saw it in the store... only thing was it was a bit damaged but I didn't care cause I knew I would get a hefty discount for it; it was an easy fix. ;) Gotta luv a bargain.

Home Fro
09-07-2010, 11:51 PM
My office is my favorite room right now

empowered
09-09-2010, 03:32 PM
I remember that episode of Good Times. Anyway, I would have to say, our kitchen and the master bedroom. Both are comforting and inviting.

tjolims
09-09-2010, 03:48 PM
The bathroom and the kitchen for me...to the point where if a place has a raggedy bathroom or kitchen, I won't rent it!

I just love a clean, pretty bathroom with painted walls and plants and those soft furry rugs...also a sparkling clean kitchen. I cannot cook or eat out of a nasty kitchen!

Karibana
09-11-2010, 12:31 AM
Bump..............

Khalliqa
09-11-2010, 12:57 AM
The Living Room.. Because that's where the family hangs out..

Impy!
09-12-2010, 03:45 AM
my bedroom.....it's completely me. no one except my honey goes in there.

CinnamonBiscuit
09-12-2010, 06:13 AM
Kitchen - that's where all the food is.

MY bathroom - it's clean, I'm the only one who uses it (99% of the time, and when others use it I clean the whole thing after they leave) and I can relax and do my business without worry.

Livingroom - it's where the TV and computer is, and where I spend most of my time.

Scribetastic
09-12-2010, 06:26 AM
Bathroom - oasis of pampering
Bedroom - my space

Everything else? Doesn't really matter. My kitchen just needs to be functional and clean, but I don't spend much time in it beyond preparing food. If I had a dining room that I used, that would probably be on my favorites list too.

TheSuperCoya
09-21-2010, 02:09 PM
The bathroom and the kitchen for me...to the point where if a place has a raggedy bathroom or kitchen, I won't rent it!

I just love a clean, pretty bathroom with painted walls and plants and those soft furry rugs...also a sparkling clean kitchen. I cannot cook or eat out of a nasty kitchen!

You spoke this well!!!! I totally agree. I would have to say my favorite room and most important to me is my BATHROOM!!! It is where I got to revitalize myself after a long day...I would TURN down my all-time favorite home if the bathroom was nasty. I can not STAND a nasty BTHRM, and this is in terms of mold, water humidity, bugs, etc. I will not stand for the place I go to get clean to be....NOT CLEAN!!!! Ugh...I can't stand it. My dream bathroom would be very clean and have lots of natural light!!!! I love the porcelain tile most upgraded bathrooms have nowadays, it goes beautifully with natural light!!!!