PDA

View Full Version : Please Recommend Your Favorite Natural Products

mizzsparks
01-13-2008, 11:39 AM
Although I've been natural about 5 years, I have recently experienced some hair loss (particularly around my edges). My hair has also been extremely dry. Can you recommend any products that are good for stimulating hair growth? I am also looking for a great moisturizer that will hold my natural curl. I need something that it is great for daily application (not greasy or heavy). Any recommendations are truly appreciated!

Reese72
01-13-2008, 11:54 AM
I don't know of any natural products for growth, but for moisture, I use castor, sweet almond, and vitamin E oils to seal in the moisture from the water after I wash my hair. I mix the oils with water in a spray bottle for a moisture boost once or twice during the week. Castor oil is a heavy oil so it's not necessary to use a lot. My hair is left soft and touchable.

monappy28
01-13-2008, 11:55 AM
Qhemet Biologics......All of it!

Oyin's-The Honey Hemp condish and the Juice's&Berries! I think they have helped my hair grow and thrive this winter! My hair is getting long and it is thick and healthy!

redecouverte
01-13-2008, 11:55 AM
you can also massage once or twice a week your scalp with jojoba oil and 2-3 drops of rosemary essential oil..
or do herbal rinses with rosemary and horsetail
or sage, nettle and lavender....very good stuff ^_^

LadyBug13
01-13-2008, 12:08 PM
I second Qhemet Biologics.

I have a mix of coconut oil, olive oil, and sulfur that I use on my scalp to help stimulate growth. I've also used castor oil, tea tree oil, and rosemary oil and they worked great as well.