PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Subscribe To Or Pick Up Domino Magazine?

MsTee
01-15-2008, 05:06 PM
Ever since I've been hooked on HGTV, I've had the desire to decorate, from decor to painting (even though I don't have a house yet). I began subscribing to Lucky magazine (fashion), and started seeing inserts for Domino, and I was intrigued. Finally, I got something in the mail to get two years worth of issues for the price of one. I caved in. The sample mag they sent had some truly good tips on ways to decorate for less! :lol:

I'm just curious if anyone else has heard of it.

www.dominomag.com

rlcarson
01-15-2008, 05:44 PM
Hi MsTEEque,

I am also a subscriber. I ran across a deal were I got both 1 year of Domino and 1 year of Lucky for $20. I jumped on it.

I have been an avid reader of both for the past couple of years.

I used to love InStyle but it has changed over the last year and now I like Lucky better.

I hate to do this to you but you got to check out the new Martha Stewart magazine called Blueprint.

It is great. It includes decorating, food, and fashion, three of my favorites.

The first time I saw it was at Lowes Home Improvement Warehouse. The second time I found it was in Michaels Arts and Craft store.

http://www.marthastewart.com/blueprint/

MsTee
01-18-2008, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the tip. I'm a magazine junkie. I won't subscribe now, but I might check out an issue later on. :)

poochie247
09-30-2008, 02:13 PM
yes. domino mag is great. i don't subscribe to it but i buy most home decor mags and it's a top pick.

rastagalNJ
09-30-2008, 03:24 PM
yep, I have Domino sitting in my mag rack at home right now...love it!!!

Poetic_Butterfly
09-30-2008, 04:55 PM
I am not a subscriber to the magazine. I love HGTV so maybe I will look into it later after my other magazines are in order. I am such a magazine junkie that I need a rehab for reading magazines on home decorating and interior design. I really want to redecorate my house next year! ;)

Peace,
Rasta

Maryah04
10-02-2008, 03:07 PM
going to check the website now. THANKS :)

anabwi
01-30-2009, 05:55 PM
My favorite magazine is no more !! :( :(

Couldn't post the email they sent me, but check the website, they are out of business.

Soul Rebel
02-03-2009, 03:47 AM
I'm not in this section often (which is weird because I'm a big nester) but I came here to make a thread expressing my devastation upon learning that Domino is no more. A moment of silence for one of the best shelter mags in the game....

:( RIP Domino :(