PDA

View Full Version : Replying To Multiple Posts

mscarmelc
01-16-2008, 02:40 PM
I have seen lots of people quote reply many quotes all in one post...how is it done? I have a lot to say to lots of people!! :lol: :lol:

mwedzi
01-16-2008, 06:49 PM
I don't know how others do it, but I quote one person first, then copy the resulting quote box, then go back and quote the next person, paste the first quote on top of that, and continue until I've gotten everyone.

Batyah
01-16-2008, 07:13 PM
I have seen lots of people quote reply many quotes all in one post...how is it done? I have a lot to say to lots of people!! :lol: :lol:
[/b]
The way how I've done it where I can respond to multiple people in a single post is; I have to be the last person posting in that particular thread; when I respond to the first person, I have to wait at least 20 seconds (you'll get an error message if you don't) before going back to the thread and responding to the next person and so on. HTH.

I don't know how others do it, but I quote one person first, then copy the resulting quote box, then go back and quote the next person, paste the first quote on top of that, and continue until I've gotten everyone.
[/b]
Like this.... :lol:
Hey Mwedzi What's up? ^_^