PDA

View Full Version : Scary Hair Dreams

ajulover
01-18-2008, 09:36 PM
One of the very first discussions I read when I came to NP centered around some people having nightmares about their hair. At the time I thought the stories were funny but couldn't relate as I was still transitioning. Well a couple nights ago I had a dream that I was backstage getting ready to perform in a concert of some sort, and when I sat down a WW randomly busted out all of these hair tools and products and started doing my hair. She proceeded to put a white creamy substance in my hair that smelled like a weak CFC, and then she blowdried my hair (not rinsing it out or anything). In the dream I was shocked at how long my hair was, but then I came to my senses and yelled, "what the f*&$ did you just put in my hair?" (mind you I don't curse at all, lol). She told me it was a butter baby creame used to help make hair straighter when blowdried. I thought for sure it was really a CFC and started thinking to myself, "well my hair is kinda long, maybe if I take care of it... no no no! I can't have this f*&%ing drano/nair chemical in my hair! The burning, the scabs, the breakage... I have to transition and cut it all off again! Oh God what have I done?!" :lol: I was really freaking out in the dream. A little while later my hair started to shrink back up, and right after breathing a sigh of relief, I started freaking out about potential heat damage. I woke up sweating; what a mess :lol: :lol: :lol: My lil 'fro is a huge part of me, I love it so much. But I didn't realize how serious it was until I had that dream :blush: Like I said I know this topic has already been discussed, but I just felt like sharing ^_^

Leesadoll
01-18-2008, 09:56 PM
omgeezy lol I used to have nightmares about me getting fed up with my hair and relaxing it. It's funny because in my dream I was sad that my curls were gone and then I would wake up sooooo happy that I didn't straighten the ish outta my hair with a burning chemical after all. I really love my hair :wub: Wow I thought I was the only one with these type of dreams I did not know they were common :lol:

natural06
01-18-2008, 10:14 PM
Wow!!!

BrnNappyGrl
01-18-2008, 10:33 PM
omgeezy lol I used to have nightmares about me getting fed up with my hair and relaxing it. It's funny because in my dream I was sad that my curls were gone and then I would wake up sooooo happy that I didn't straighten the ish outta my hair with a burning chemical after all. I really love my hair :wub: Wow I thought I was the only one with these type of dreams I did not know they were common :lol:
[/b]

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, you just don't know. Just about every older nappy on this board has had a "Oh crap, I wasw just forced CFC'd" dream. It's common but so very scary.

:unsure: I can't do this tonight... lawd not tonight!

janeezy01
01-19-2008, 06:56 AM
I was just about to make a topic on my dream last night.

To make a long story (dream) short, I dreamed I was at my parents house on Thanksgiving day and two guys came in and was attempting to rob the house. They made everyone get face down on the floor. One of the guys asked me why my hair looked like that. I told him I was natural. He then went to the other guy. They had a brief conversation. 30 minutes later I heard the door open and there was a 3rd guy w/ a paper sack in his hand. He gave it to the guy that made us face down on the floor and who asked me about my hair. He reached in the bag and handed me a BOX PERM and told me if I didnt straighten the ish outta my hair with a burning chemical, he would kill me.

Then I woke up in a rant, feeling my hair and realized, it was just a dream :lol:

navynappy
01-19-2008, 07:46 AM
wow lol!! I've never had a dream like that and hopefully I never do. janea's made me laugh

ajulover
01-19-2008, 09:25 AM

To make a long story (dream) short, I dreamed I was at my parents house on Thanksgiving day and two guys came in and was attempting to rob the house. They made everyone get face down on the floor. One of the guys asked me why my hair looked like that. I told him I was natural. He then went to the other guy. They had a brief conversation. 30 minutes later I heard the door open and there was a 3rd guy w/ a paper sack in his hand. He gave it to the guy that made us face down on the floor and who asked me about my hair. He reached in the bag and handed me a BOX PERM and told me if I didnt straighten the ish outta my hair with a burning chemical, he would kill me.

Then I woke up in a rant, feeling my hair and realized, it was just a dream :lol:
[/b]

:lol:

Mirkat
01-19-2008, 09:54 AM
Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, you just don't know. Just about every older nappy on this board has had a "Oh crap, I wasw just forced CFC'd" dream. It's common but so very scary.

:unsure: I can't do this tonight... lawd not tonight!
[/b]
:lol: :lol: I know right!!

Ive had my share of that dream...but I ALWAYS enjoy hearing other peoples...

LaChabine
01-19-2008, 12:27 PM

[/b]

DAYUM. That's no joke. :lol:

BKjc41907
01-19-2008, 04:20 PM

[/b]
:pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh:

mwedzi
01-19-2008, 04:40 PM

[/b]

:shocker: :pointlaugh: omg. I love how you know it was 30 minutes later, like, you know, a legitimate time for him to go to Walmart or something and buy you a kit.

Wow, I've had a lot of scary dreams but never ones like these.

TrustMyHair
01-20-2008, 04:41 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: You are not alone. This thread is sooo funny.

I too have had a dream like the ones mentioned. It was my mom who set me UP! She said she wanted to take me to the shop to get my hair done, because I was looking a mess. Like I didn't know what I was doing with my natural hair. This was like 3 months after B.C. and I didn't really know what I was doing. I was just keeping it moisturized, but no real styles.

We get to the shop. The stylist puts a white cream in my hair (I'm thinking of a pre poo..maybe conditioner). I think this, because it is obvious i'm natural..I said I came for a style.

She washes it out. And my mom says oh yea that&#39;s how your hair is suppose to look. Like that. I was like yea mom..most people hair look great after they come from the salon. Natural hair can look beautiful too. <_<

A sista in the next chair said..you&#39;re not natural..your hair is straight. :blah: I said EXCUSE ME! No. I know what i&#39;m talking about my hair is natural. She said well look for yourself. I look in the mirror. Long hair. All thin and broken off in sections.

I don&#39;t curse and I don&#39;t stay around people who do curse. But, I went OFF! OFF! On my mom and the stylist Like wow..now I have to transition again (I only did 4 months, didn&#39;t have the patience) and go through the whole phase again.

I was about to knock the stylist OUT! :icon_twak: I had knocked stuff off the counter about to go straight Taz manian devil up in that place. :taz:.

My heart start racing...anger started flowing through my bones. My body started to become super affected I woke up in a sweat, heart racing, body stiff (straining). I reached my hair and was relieved to find my scarf and napps. I had to get up and walk around to get relaxed. I prayed for forgiveness because I acted a straight fool in that dream and cursed up a storm.

Lol :lol:

janeezy01
01-20-2008, 04:52 AM

I too have had a dream like the ones mentioned. It was my mom who set me UP! She said she wanted to take me to the shop to get my hair done, because I was looking a mess. Like I didn&#39;t know what I was doing with my natural hair. This was like 3 months after B.C. and I didn&#39;t really know what I was doing. I was just keeping it moisturized, but no real styles.

We get to the shop. The stylist puts a white cream in my hair (I&#39;m thinking of a pre poo..maybe conditioner). I think this, because it is obvious i&#39;m natural..I said I came for a style.

She washes it out. And my mom says oh yea that&#39;s how your hair is suppose to look. Like that. I was like yea mom..most people hair look great after they come from the salon. Natural hair can look beautiful too. <_<

A sista in the next chair said..you&#39;re not natural..your hair is straight. :blah: I said EXCUSE ME! No. I know what i&#39;m talking about my hair is natural. She said well look for yourself. I look in the mirror. Long hair. All thin and broken off in sections.

I don&#39;t curse and I don&#39;t stay around people who do curse. But, I went OFF! OFF! On my mom and the stylist Like wow..now I have to transition again (I only did 4 months, didn&#39;t have the patience) and go through the whole phase again.

I was about to knock the stylist OUT! :icon_twak: I had knocked stuff off the counter about to go straight Taz manian devil up in that place. :taz:.

My heart start racing...anger started flowing through my bones. My body started to become super affected I woke up in a sweat, heart racing, body stiff (straining). I reached my hair and was relieved to find my scarf and napps. I had to get up and walk around to get relaxed. I prayed for forgiveness because I acted a straight fool in that dream and cursed up a storm.

[/b]

:lol:

In the words of &#39;martin lawrence&#39;

damyummmmmmmmmm GINA!

you know it&#39;s bad when ya momma set you up. that&#39;s cold. AND TOO FUNNY!!!

ajulover
01-20-2008, 09:02 AM

I too have had a dream like the ones mentioned. It was my mom who set me UP! She said she wanted to take me to the shop to get my hair done, because I was looking a mess. Like I didn&#39;t know what I was doing with my natural hair. This was like 3 months after B.C. and I didn&#39;t really know what I was doing. I was just keeping it moisturized, but no real styles.

We get to the shop. The stylist puts a white cream in my hair (I&#39;m thinking of a pre poo..maybe conditioner). I think this, because it is obvious i&#39;m natural..I said I came for a style.

[/b]

:pointlaugh: I find it hilarious that in a dream about hair we can be turned into someone we&#39;re not. :lol:

blackbeauty398
01-21-2008, 01:31 PM

[/b]

A p.erm jacking??? :lol:

Anyways, the other night I dreamed I was getting ready for my wedding and I looked up in the mirror and there was all this white stuff in my hair. I was screaming and ranting and they telling me I couldnt wash it out yet. You can best believe I was about to tear that church up, praise the Lord.

naturallykristin
02-20-2008, 12:40 PM
I had a similar dream recently. I dreamt that I was at the beauty shop and the lady started putting CFC on my hair while i wasn&#39;t paying attention. I caught her before she did my whole head but I ended up with a straight back and nappy front! I have also had a dream that someone tried to convince me to blow dryer and flat flaming hot tool of hair torture my hair but I refused. That&#39;s the true definition of a nightmare!!!!

etifaim
02-20-2008, 01:01 PM
:lol: :lol: Wow...this mess is funny!

Janea&#39;s had me laughing out loud!

....I hope I don&#39;t have one of those nightmares anytime soon!

BasementBeat
02-20-2008, 01:01 PM
Damn, this is hilarious stuff. lol You ladies have the exciting hair dreams for sure.

I&#39;ve had this where I was in a barber chair getting my twa shaved off. (I&#39;m starting locs btw) I can hear that distinct buzz and vibration from the clippers. After the barber was done, I just slumped my shoulders and thought.."Oh damn, guess I gotta grow my hair out again."

I woke up relieved realizing it was a dream then I grabed my head and touched nothing but a fresh shaving dome. I was in a straight panic mode. Then I woke up once again and felt my dry nappy + matted down mini fro and felt at ease once more. :)

etifaim
02-20-2008, 01:06 PM
Damn, this is hilarious stuff. lol You ladies have the exciting hair dreams for sure.

I&#39;ve had this where I was in a barber chair getting my twa shaved off. (I&#39;m starting locs btw) I can hear that distinct buzz and vibration from the clippers. After the barber was done, I just slumped my shoulders and thought.."Oh damn, guess I gotta grow my hair out again."
[/b]

:lol: :lol:

I woke up relieved realizing it was a dream then I grabed my head and touched nothing but a fresh shaving dome. I was in a straight panic mode. Then I woke up once again and felt my dry nappy + matted down mini fro and felt at ease once more. :)
[/b]

Well your dreams are calmer to say the least, lol

aFrodisiak
02-20-2008, 01:15 PM
I had one of these nightmares once... I don&#39;t remember it though & I hope I don&#39;t have anymore... I wonder if women with re.laxers have nightmares about waking up with nappy hair :huh:

BasementBeat
02-20-2008, 01:23 PM
:lol: :lol:
Well your dreams are calmer to say the least, lol
[/b]

Thankfully....

KB
02-20-2008, 01:28 PM
I had one of these nightmares once... I don&#39;t remember it though & I hope I don&#39;t have anymore... I wonder if women with re.laxers have nightmares about waking up with nappy hair :huh:
[/b]

hmmmmmmmm good question

afroknots11412
02-20-2008, 01:46 PM
i won&#39;t call it scary hair dream but it was a reoccuring one.

I used to have locs like 7 months ago. but before that I always had this reoccuring dream that I had mysteriously got rid of my locs and had this big huge fro. In the dream I didn&#39;t cut my locs, I just sprouted this big afro (and when I say big I mean far out) and I had on this long grayish dress with a train and floating on air.

I kept on having this dream and eventually I combed out my 4 year old locs. talk about making your dreams come true. my fro isn&#39;t massive but it is big.

mwedzi
02-20-2008, 06:25 PM
Oh, I had one recently. I was combing out my hair and someone was in the room with me. And I took out aaaaalll this hair from my head, like really, it just magically came out, like enough for a regular person&#39;s afro. And the person in the room was worried and I was like "don&#39;t worry, it&#39;s just shed hair." It was like the size of a hair volleyball or something. And after taking it out, in one big clump mind you, I had exactly as much hair left on my head as before.

mscarmelc
03-02-2008, 12:51 AM
Okay, I&#39;m gone be real when i say that I thought u were all pretty crazy and obsessed when I read about u having dreams about ur hair. :rolleyes: But last night it happened to me!!! :lol: The dream felt soooo real that while still dreaming I kept asking myself "why?"
I had a dream that I gave myself a p.erm, and the dream felt so real that I could FEEL the chemical burns!! :crying: I don&#39;t even think I had a reason for doing it! And immediately after I washed it out and saw my str8 hair, I thought how long of a transition I was going to have to get my hair back to normal, all the while not knowing why I would do this to myself! In real life, I&#39;m not unhappy, frustrated or have a dis-taste for my lovely natural hair. I don&#39;t know why my dream wasn&#39;t on the same page. You should&#39;ve seen the relief on my face when I woke up, felt under my scarf and realized I COULDN&#39;T run my fingers through my hair! I was sooo happy my napps were just fine! :D

fRagrant.
03-02-2008, 11:11 AM
I was actually surprised to see that someone made a topic like this.
Last month, I had a dream about my hair. It sounds quite similar to some of you all.

I was in 4th Block(Science) and the whole class was talking about ketchup sticks(?)
or something. We also discussed about how we live the school life and it&#39;s stressfulness.
Then one boy came up to me and began dancing like he was rolling his body or something :lol:

(My hair is a TWA in reality, but in this dream,
my hair was a HUGE curly afro puff w/ a white band.)

He came up to me body rolling and pulled out a wooden relaxe.r stick.
I was looking in my science book and I said something but forgot what it was.

He dipped the stick into the relaxe.r cup and SLABBED and SLAPPED
a huge glob on it on the side of my hair!
I sat there talking once again and then I immediately reacted.
I said, "WHAT DID YOU JUST DO TO MY HAIR?!"
The whole class started yelling, "Ooo the piano! The red is nice."

I went home and looked in the bathroom mirror.
One side of my hair was afro-puffalicious and the other half was relax.ed bone-straight!
I said in my mind, "Either I cut this half off or rela-x my whole head." :(
I decided to cut the whole half off, then I woke up.

I woke up scared like I don&#39;t know what.
I raced to the bathroom mirror and looked and saw me normal TWA
and said, "Thank you Jesus, it was just a dream!"

CurlyGirl327
03-02-2008, 05:11 PM
I too thought these dreams were crazy until I had one. I was feeling really bored with my hair and started thinking maybe it wouldn&#39;t be so bad to t3xturiz3 or r3lax my hair. I went to sleep one night, and...

I dreamed that I bought a top-of-the-line r3laxer kit and a whole bunch of maintenance products. I was all proud of myself because I thought I knew how to take care of my processed hair in a way that would make it look great AND be healthy. So, I put the CFC in my hair, washed it out, wrapped it, and combed it out.

IT LOOKED AWFUL. It was the same flat, slick, lifeless look I&#39;d hated before I went natural, and as soon as I saw the result of my backsliding, I immediately regretted it. I started thinking about what I&#39;d have to do to grow my roots out so I could BC as soon as possible. I was sooooooooo sad, but mostly I was embarrassed at myself for having done that to my natural texture.

When I woke up, I got a nasty jolt in my stomach because I thought I&#39;d really done it. I ripped off my satin scarf and felt my hair, and when I felt my napps were still there, I was unbelievably relieved. It wasn&#39;t until THAT moment that I realized how committed I am to my natural hair. Now I know how I&#39;d feel if ever I went back to the crack, and it&#39;s made me more sure than ever that that is a path I don&#39;t want to travel. Right now I&#39;m working on trying to gain length because I&#39;ve never really had hair that went past my chin, but if I can&#39;t achieve that with my hair loose, then I&#39;ll get Nappylocs or Sisterlocs. P3rming is NOT an option after the scare I had!

NappyHeadedGirl
03-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Sometimes in my dreams my hair is super long, but it&#39;s overprocessed and thin, and that confuses me cuz I have no intentions of goin back to the crack.

TeenyTrice
03-02-2008, 11:35 PM
These dreams are funny but serious dont go back to the crack ladies just say no! LOL Janea&#39;s had me like whoa thats seroius and then like OMG thats funny! LMAO I haven&#39;t had any dreams like these and hope I never do

BrnNappyGrl
03-02-2008, 11:46 PM
These dreams are funny but serious dont go back to the crack ladies just say no! LOL Janea&#39;s had me like whoa thats seroius and then like OMG thats funny! LMAO I haven&#39;t had any dreams like these and hope I never do
[/b]

I used to :lol: too.

Until I had my first "forcefully CFC&#39;d" dream and almost kangaroo punched my SO in the throat. <_<

Not a pleasant place to be. Trust.

pelogrueso
03-03-2008, 12:05 AM
I had "the dream" about 6 months after my BC. I think "the dream" is some sort of unofficial initiation into nappydom! It&#39;s amazing how so many of us have had this dream!

mwedzi
03-03-2008, 03:18 PM
I was actually surprised to see that someone made a topic like this.
Last month, I had a dream about my hair. It sounds quite similar to some of you all.

I was in 4th Block(Science) and the whole class was talking about ketchup sticks(?)
or something. We also discussed about how we live the school life and it&#39;s stressfulness.
Then one boy came up to me and began dancing like he was rolling his body or something :lol:

(My hair is a TWA in reality, but in this dream,
my hair was a HUGE curly afro puff w/ a white band.)

He came up to me body rolling and pulled out a wooden relaxe.r stick.
I was looking in my science book and I said something but forgot what it was.

He dipped the stick into the relaxe.r cup and SLABBED and SLAPPED
a huge glob on it on the side of my hair!
I sat there talking once again and then I immediately reacted.
I said, "WHAT DID YOU JUST DO TO MY HAIR?!"
The whole class started yelling, "Ooo the piano! The red is nice."

I went home and looked in the bathroom mirror.
One side of my hair was afro-puffalicious and the other half was relax.ed bone-straight!
I said in my mind, "Either I cut this half off or rela-x my whole head." :(
I decided to cut the whole half off, then I woke up.

I woke up scared like I don&#39;t know what.
I raced to the bathroom mirror and looked and saw me normal TWA
and said, "Thank you Jesus, it was just a dream!"
[/b]

:pointlaugh: omg, this is the best. this is like most of my dreams, some straight non-sensical stuff. "body rolling," "ooo the piano! The red is nice!", "ketchup sticks"??? yes! :lol: :lol: :lol:

natural-gal
03-05-2008, 06:14 AM
I used to have nightmares about me getting fed up with my hair and relaxing it. It&#39;s funny because in my dream I was sad that my curls were gone and then I would wake up sooooo happy that I didn&#39;t straighten the ish outta my hair with a burning chemical after all.
[/b]

My same exact feelings when dreaming and after waking up. I only had those dreams during the first few months of my transitions. I don&#39;t think I had them after I cut off all the straightened hair off.

mymy
09-17-2008, 06:21 PM
I had a bad one a few nights ago. I dreamed that my hair was being pressed. I was sitting in someone&#39;s kitchen in front of a hot a$$ stove. The object of torture was a marcel iron. In the dream I was myself and I was also watching the person straightening my hair. I was terrified because it brought back all of those bad memories of having my hair pressed. I will start shaking if someone gets near me with anything hot to straighten my hair. I&#39;m not afraid of b.low dryers and f/lat irons, even though I won&#39;t use them anymore. I stood there watching while this woman straightened the life out of my hair section by section, and she did the entire back of my head. This was a long dream and I had to stand there and watch my naps disappear and feel the heat of the iron on the back of my neck at the same time. I was praying that I wouldn&#39;t get burned. I don&#39;t know why I didn&#39;t tell her that I didn&#39;t want my hair straightened. It was like I couldn&#39;t get up or speak. This was way worse than the perm dreams that I have had. I woke up thinking that I needed to go get my hair wet and hoped that it would revert.

Debonaire
01-16-2009, 05:36 PM
I had my second awful perm dream last night. The first one was a little over a year ago. I can&#39;t remember the details of the dream but I remember being chased by someone trying to put a perm in my hair - when they finally caught me I didn&#39;t fight back which made me so mad. I just remember them putting it in my hair and then I woke up feeling the back of my head. I was so confused and almost hurt that I just surrendered like that in my dream.

amiraah
01-16-2009, 08:22 PM
I haven&#39;t had the CFC dream, but I have had a weird one about my locks :lol: . In the dream my locks had grown to be a little past shoulder length or so and everyone just LOVED them. Then I started getting crazy buildup and I mean CRAZY....like instead of looking like hair anymore, my locks looked like marble-patterned blue and red clumps of Play-Do and they had the same texture as play-do and everything!! Rubbery and gross and that weird smell too. *SIGH* I was so upset/disgusted with myself, and I vividly remember this one scene (like I&#39;m in a movie or something :lol: ) where I am RUNNING down some neighborhood street and night, in the rain, screaming, trying to get the rain to wash away the build-up!! So some people I didn&#39;t know, but who were all nappturals (now that I think about it...it might&#39;ve been you guys from nappturality...) had to chase me and pin me down to cut off my disgusting play-do locks. :( :(

Whew.... :unsure: glad that was a dream.

kecola
01-17-2009, 12:45 AM

[/b]

Oh snap! :pointlaugh: My dream was almost exactly like this! I went to get some braids in my hair. While I was sitting in the chair looking through a hairstyle magazine I felt something cold being put on my scalp. That feeling was all to familiar and when I looked in the mirror there was this crazy heifer behind me dropping that creamy crack on my head like dollops of sour cream. I remember how scared and pissed I was in that moment and I yelled "You stupid (female dog)! You ruined my hair!" I was terrified thinking about how much work I have put into my hair and how I would have to start over. That was the worst feeling every. I woke up shaking and scared as hell. The first thing I did was put my hands to my head and realized it was a nightmare. What&#39;s hilarious is that before I went natural I never would have even called a dream involving my hair a nightmare :lol: I take so much pride in it now though if anything happens to it that would qualify for a nightmare lol. Like so many other ladies who posted, I had NO idea this was common though. I wonder what it all means for real. I mean look how many of us have had close to the same dreams. They must mean something...

ACShadows
01-17-2009, 02:07 AM
I think they help keep us on track. Whenever a little thought of the ease of a chemical fire cream comes to mind, out pop these dreams that further show us how in love with our naps we are. I hate those dreams but I have some that are the complete opposite. Dreams where my hair is so long and healthy! :)

Totallycool
01-22-2009, 06:18 AM
I recently had a dream that I relaxed my hair bone straight and ate chicken and beef (I am vegetarian pursuing a vegan lifestyle). In my dream I didnt realize what I had done and when I woke up I was so disgusted with myself and THANKFUL that it was a dream!

ajulover
01-24-2009, 08:47 PM
I haven&#39;t had a scary hair dream since I started this thread. I had one last night, though. My mom put a re.laxer in my hair. It didn&#39;t click at first that my hair was permanently straight; I was acting as if it were a press or something. Anyway after I realized what was going on, I started yelling at my mom. "Look at what you&#39;ve done! It took me a year and a half to grow it this long and now I&#39;ll have to start all over again!" She just brushed it off like I was over-reacting and I was PISSED. I kept trying to control my hurt, but I couldn&#39;t. I woke up close to tears. :(

prncsstaylor
03-18-2009, 01:45 PM
Dear lord!!!!! I had the dream again last night! I dreamed that I slapped that stuff all over my virgin napps! ...and was walking around with the stuff on my head - but then it was like I didn&#39;t actually know it was re.laxer cream - like maybe I thought it was conditioner or something. Then once I realized it was re.laxer, I was rushing to rinse it out! I didn&#39;t have any neutralizing shampoo because I wasn&#39;t supposed to be re.laxing my hair!!! It was horrible. I ended up having to shave my head totally bald because of the re.laxer. People were teasing me saying, "I knew you would p.erm your hair again." It was awful. I kept thinking about how many months of work it has taken to get my hair to this level - just to be ruined by a few minutes of CFC. I was so glad to wake up and feel those little plaits through my satin cap. It just seemed so real though. (except for the part where I was chilling with Steve Harvey..... :huh: )

whiteds2
03-18-2009, 02:35 PM
When i had my chemical fire cream dream it was right after i broke down and had a kiddie one put in. :( I remember in the dream looking into the mirror and seeing all these scabs and cuts looking like a weird fungus..... i was so sickened that when i woke up i went straight to the mirror and spent about 30 min. :lol: reassuring myself that it was just a dream and the fungus scabs were gone. Needless to say my hair was trying to tell me something because i haven&#39;t tried to go back to relaxers since then. ;)

simplypoetic08@yahoo.com
03-18-2009, 02:39 PM
Dear lord!!!!! I had the dream again last night! I dreamed that I slapped that stuff all over my virgin napps! ...and was walking around with the stuff on my head - but then it was like I didn&#39;t actually know it was re.laxer cream - like maybe I thought it was conditioner or something. Then once I realized it was re.laxer, I was rushing to rinse it out! I didn&#39;t have any neutralizing shampoo because I wasn&#39;t supposed to be re.laxing my hair!!! It was horrible. I ended up having to shave my head totally bald because of the re.laxer. People were teasing me saying, "I knew you would p.erm your hair again." It was awful. I kept thinking about how many months of work it has taken to get my hair to this level - just to be ruined by a few minutes of CFC. I was so glad to wake up and feel those little plaits through my satin cap. It just seemed so real though. (except for the part where I was chilling with Steve Harvey..... :huh: )
[/b]

<div align="center">
Wow... I woulda had a stroke!

I have bad dreams about my hair too.... Once I had a dream that I woke up and my hair was laying on the pillow! Like it was a wig that came off!!!!

Another time I had a dream that I let my sister grease my scalp, and she was greasing it with CFC!
</div>