PDA

View Full Version : Star Jones Defends Bill Clinton's Attacks Against Obama

mehogeni
01-29-2008, 05:37 PM
Read This

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/star-jones/p...-o_b_83804.html (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/star-jones/playing-defense-for-the-o_b_83804.html)

this quote from Star literally killed me: "No one seriously believes that Hillary Clinton can't defend herself; but admit it, there is something rather endearing to see a spouse "selling wolf tickets" on behalf of their other half."

My comments:....this comment a poster left pretty much sums it all up for me "Stop playing Star Jones. Defending my wife is punching the guy who attacks my wife, its not showing up at her job unannounced and kicking the balls of a co-worker that works for the same company and agrees with her on most things, but is enjoying more success on the job."....Now I don't know...... maybe she's used to all that drama from her husband....but frankly isn't a STRONG woman supposed to fight her own PROFESSIONAL battles in a mature PROFESSIONAL way????ISN'T THAT what feminism has been trying to teach women for all these years...or umm have i been bamboozled...fooled...LED astray by Miss Anne and 'em???!......how is acting like an arogant, ignorant fool on national tv to get your point across, "spousal support??"

Mae
01-29-2008, 05:43 PM
I think she made some valid points...

gigglezk
01-29-2008, 05:45 PM
Read This

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/star-jones/p...-o_b_83804.html (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/star-jones/playing-defense-for-the-o_b_83804.html)

this quote from Star literally killed me: "No one seriously believes that Hillary Clinton can't defend herself; but admit it, there is something rather endearing to see a spouse "selling wolf tickets" on behalf of their other half."
My comments:....this comment a poster left pretty much sums it all up for me "Stop playing Star Jones. Defending my wife is punching the guy who attacks my wife, its not showing up at her job unannounced and kicking the balls of a co-worker that works for the same company and agrees with her on most things, but is enjoying more success on the job."....Now I don't know...... maybe she's used to all that drama from her husband....but frankly isn't a STRONG woman supposed to fight her own PROFESSIONAL battles in a mature PROFESSIONAL way????ISN'T THAT what feminism has been trying to teach women for all these years...or umm have i been bamboozled...fooled...LED astray by Miss Anne and 'em???!......how is acting like an arogant, ignorant fool on national tv to get your point across, "spousal support??"
[/b]

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! I am so flucking dead!!!!! Somebody revive me so I can watch Obama win the presidency.

Whooo...that comment definitely sums up my feelings as well. Star Jones needs to STFU and worry about her own fake marriage and needs to be defending Al...but I guess even the best defense can't hide the truth

Poetic_Butterfly
01-29-2008, 06:05 PM
I think that Hilary can stand up for herself, she is a very strong woman and all this political bashing and hate mongering is just hype to continue to put her name out there for voters. They continue to play the gender card, and it is getting very boring! :Angry: However, Star Jones is right about family defending each other when outside parties say bad things about you! I am sure her mother did have some words about some people when she left the View! :lol:

Peace,
Rasta

mehogeni
01-30-2008, 05:13 AM
^ oh yeah, don't get me wrong y'all.... I think she made some valid points too...if it actually applied to the situation...

However, Obama was just minding his own business spreading peace, unity,change, and hope talking about how he differs as a candidate when it comes to his record(which I dont see as attacking) and as soon as he won Iowa and almost New Hampshire, Bill wants to start some petty mess...he hasn't been defending anyone against Obama 'cause Obama wasn't attacking anyone to begin with..............if Bill really wants to get buck with someone I feel he should go after the media, who are the real ones who've been attacking his wife...maybe me too, cause I certainly ain't never liked Hitlery ...wait...

let me stop being uppity before Massa Bill comes on Nappturality, chops off my foot, and I can't work in the field no more... :unsure:

browneyez06
01-30-2008, 07:24 PM
let me stop being uppity before Massa Bill comes on Nappturality, chops off my foot, and I can't work in the field no more... :unsure:
[/b]

*Flatline*

STARGiRL
01-31-2008, 03:47 PM
Whooo...that comment definitely sums up my feelings as well. Star Jones needs to STFU and worry about her own fake marriage and needs to be defending Al...but I guess even the best defense can't hide the truth
[/b]

Star Who? :huh:

I know everyone has a right to their own opinion, but who the hell cares what Star Jones thinks with regards to anything. If I need to know what it takes to look like I ate my boyfriend and vomitted out a husband, then I'll call her.

China
01-31-2008, 06:31 PM
^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

mehogeni
02-02-2008, 06:19 AM
Star Who? :huh:

I know everyone has a right to their own opinion, but who the hell cares what Star Jones thinks with regards to anything. If I need to know what it takes to look like I ate my boyfriend and vomitted out a husband, then I'll call her.
[/b]
*dead* :lol:

Oh how I love Nappturality