PDA

View Full Version : Michael Baisdon

notroz2u
01-30-2008, 01:53 PM
At first I complained about Michael being too simple. Now he’s too political. I like the fact that he talks about politics and we can learn something that we may not have known, but I just don’t want to hear it everyday. If I want to catch up or see what’s going on I know which news venues to watch. Anybody watch his TV show? I have tried but I just can’t stand looking at him because he thinks he is so fine. I don’t find him attractive at all. I’ll bet that fool does not even wear glasses; he just thinks he looks good in them

First they take Wendy Williams off the air in Phila and now I have to listen to political talk all afternoon from the same 6 people that call his show everyday lol.
What’s a girl to do? I count on talk radio to help me make it through the day. They won’t let us have the on line radio.

I need help; even the threads on Nappturality are not keeping me as interested lol

I am finished venting for now

janeezy01
01-31-2008, 01:09 PM
I used to listen to him via the internet, until I switched jobs and now I can't listen to it here.

Anyway, he is rather on the conceited side. I was ITCHING to see what he looked like, and I was like, 'are u serious' when I finally did? I've seen worse, but dude really hyped himself up. Along with the listeners who called in. lol

euridice
01-31-2008, 01:18 PM
awww stop it! Michael feels the need to keep people informed on topics that are not covered on other media venues. I listen to him and then when I can't stand it anymore, I switch the station ... here in DC we have a multitude of radio stations to choose from, so his talk is tolerable. I can't quite appreciate when he has kids on ...

As for his telly show, it is a good start for an amateur, I think he needs to change that lame set, you know, the bar with bottles and fake drinks you never see anyone sip :lol: ! Some of the topics are interesting, but some are just for the sake of entertainment too, like the episode with the white woman who slept w/dated only black men and was in a serious relationship with two men who were okay with it, but the men could not have other women <_< ... I wished we could&#39;ve seen what her men looked like.

And I don&#39;t understand Morris Day ... he adds nothing to the show, not even comedy, which he tries to infuse every time he is asked a question. I do enjoy George Wilborn ... he is funny, grounded, offers wise comments, knows when to turn the comedy on and off and is intelligent. He should have a show. I agree with you in that Mike is has a huge ego, the surest sign of an inferiority complex.

mscarmelc
01-31-2008, 01:38 PM
I used to like to listen to his radio show until he kept harping on the same issue everyday. This was around the Jena 6 thing. The show, well I&#39;m not a big fan of that either. The topics are only ok, the discussion never goes into enough depth and the guests aren&#39;t the best points of views. I personally think that he is a pig and not attractive at all. His eyes are too close together...

amberdcox
01-31-2008, 02:15 PM
Michael Baisden is really sexist. And I can&#39;t stand to hear "everything is everything" or "fraggernackle bull". How corny are those two sayings?

Sometimes he has some good topics, but I really wish they would put Wendy Williams back on in Charlotte. I know she is controversial, but if you are going to come on her show, then you know what it is!!

There was another radio show, based out of DC I think, that I really liked. It was on in the morning, and they always made fun of Fabolous and how he always spelled his name. And they picked on the intern, Bryce, relentlessly. What was that show?? I&#39;m dying to know, it used to come on in charlotte, but no more.

notroz2u
02-01-2008, 07:45 AM
lol a friend of mine went out to have drinks at Warmdaddy&#39;s this week. It just happened that MB was there. She said he kept getting on the microphone telling people not to come to him he was going to walk over to everyone and greet them.

So she said she had a back turned when he came around, he made it a point to get in her face to shake her hand and then proceded to ask her if she was with the guy that she was sitting with (he tried to come on to her).
He asked her how she was and she said fine, and he said you are supposed to say every thing is every thing. She said she was saying in her head I don&#39;t listen to you show my mother does lol. I told her she should have said out loud that she does not listen to his show.

In Philly we just do not have enough talk radio in my opinon. I like to hear local topics being discussed. I listen to AM sometimes. WURD has good guest sometimes. But it&#39;s another situation where the same people call dailey,

euridice
02-01-2008, 09:17 AM
Michael Baisden is really sexist. And I can&#39;t stand to hear "everything is everything" or "fraggernackle bull". How corny are those two sayings?

Sometimes he has some good topics, but I really wish they would put Wendy Williams back on in Charlotte. I know she is controversial, but if you are going to come on her show, then you know what it is!!

There was another radio show, based out of DC I think, that I really liked. It was on in the morning, and they always made fun of Fabolous and how he always spelled his name. And they picked on the intern, Bryce, relentlessly. What was that show?? I&#39;m dying to know, it used to come on in charlotte, but no more.
[/b]

WKYS - Russ Parr. Those are some fools on that show!! I used to crack up when they would have people on who would ocassionally use poor grammer and everytime the person used bad grammer Russ or someone would hit a little bell ... I would die laughing at that.

lol a friend of mine went out to have drinks at Warmdaddy&#39;s this week. It just happened that MB was there. She said he kept getting on the microphone telling people not to come to him he was going to walk over to everyone and greet them.

So she said she had a back turned when he came around, he made it a point to get in her face to shake her hand and then proceded to ask her if she was with the guy that she was sitting with (he tried to come on to her).
He asked her how she was and she said fine, and he said you are supposed to say every thing is every thing. She said she was saying in her head I don&#39;t listen to you show my mother does lol. I told her she should have said out loud that she does not listen to his show.

In Philly we just do not have enough talk radio in my opinon. I like to hear local topics being discussed. I listen to AM sometimes. WURD has good guest sometimes. But it&#39;s another situation where the same people call dailey,
[/b]

Now that is hilarious ... he thinks he has it going on like that? He thinks people really wanna shake his hand, he is stuck in a time warp and has a real false-sense of "celebritism" (Nawh, it&#39;s not a word, but it certainly fits him.)

phillygirl
02-04-2008, 11:55 AM
[/b]

Dang, I say that all the time! I thought it was a polite way to cuss without offending. :lol: I&#39;ll stop.

I agree with you 150% that MB is a sexist jerk who won&#39;t listen to an opinion that is opposite his. I pretty much stopped listening to him after the Jena 6 thing when he just kept saying over and over again how it was him and George Wilborn who came up with the idea of going down there in the first place "but I&#39;m not trying to toot my own horn, I&#39;m just saying." A couple times I&#39;ve heard his daughter on the show, and she doesn&#39;t sound like SHE likes him all that much. She sounded like she was almost forced to get on there and say something. I could almost hear her rolling her eyes at him through the radio.

I&#39;ve gotta get satellite radio or an adapter for my mp3 player because regular radio is so not the business.

notroz2u
02-04-2008, 12:21 PM
Can you get satelite radio portable? I don&#39;t know anything about Ipods, but if I can get satelite radio on it I will get one. I&#39;m even getting sick of Steve Harvey in the morning. Since he lost some weight or whatever is going on with him, that is all he talks about, I don&#39;t care about seeing him, Rashawn, Tommy or Carla&#39;s baby on the website with their under shirts on!!! I find that I am turning away from the show more than I am listening. I turn away when he does that stupid @ss tongue tied critter, that pastor he does, and a lot of his guests.

phillygirl
02-04-2008, 12:37 PM
Can you get satelite radio portable? I don&#39;t know anything about Ipods, but if I can get satelite radio on it I will get one. I&#39;m even getting sick of Steve Harvey in the morning. Since he lost some weight or whatever is going on with him, that is all he talks about, I don&#39;t care about seeing him, Rashawn, Tommy or Carla&#39;s baby on the website with their under shirts on!!! I find that I am turning away from the show more than I am listening. I turn away when he does that stupid @ss tongue tied critter, that pastor he does, and a lot of his guests.
[/b]

I don&#39;t know if you can get portable satellite radio. Sounds like it could be possible, though.

:lol: :lol: at the underlined part.

ITA with the italicized part. Steve is definitely going through a mid-life crisis. He got him a new wife before anybody even knew anything had happened with the old wife, he done <strike>took off the toupe</strike> shaved his head, and now the fitness thing.